/preg/

Just subscribed to her OF. She hasn't posted anything yet. Has a video that's coming up soon tho.
>>1061
awesome, thanks for that info. does she do customs?
>>1063

I would say yes, but it looks like this pregnacy is going to be hard on her. She's just got covid and has been in and out the hospital and has had it rough lately. When she does recover, I wouldn't wait around for a custom since she's already starting to get backed up.
>>1064
hopefully she sticks with the pregnant velma angle. I saw she did one on her Instagram but id gladly check that out monthly just to see how big she gets.
>>1065

Pregnant Velma was the very next video she was going to put out next week before she got sick. Not sure if it's still coming out or not.
>>1066
thanks for the info. Ill look forward to that. she seems to be doing better according to her Instagram.
So she did release the Velma video a couple days ago via Dms. Luckily its free as long as you're subscribed to her.
>>1092
hey great! was it any good? worth subscribing? what all did she do?
>>1093

I mean it was alright, just bad timing since she's still small and had to make the video before halloween. Also, she only shows her bare bump for less than a minute before pulling her skirt over it for the rest of the video.
>>1094
hopefully she does it again when she's much larger. I know Id love to see a full term velma trying to get into her outfit, belching loudly and talking about solving some mysteries.
where can I find her?
>>1187

She has to be further along if she was 5 months when the thread started over a month ago.
>>1188
she has an Instagram post a little over a month ago saying she's 18wks. she's around 22 or 23wks if that post was correct.
>>1189

So the thread creator either lied or misread how she was 5 months then.