/inf/

(63 KB, 1048x762, ochaco_and_kyoka_blimped_by_sxdeluxe_df8ptgz-pre.jpg) (93 KB, 728x800, imgbin-art-body-inflation-anime-scuba-AcqT9j8fFNexnf9wtk9FSwMwE.jpg) (181 KB, 850x628, sample_01a9635443c49ff63994ca6faa62872a.jpg)
Due to this site shutting down next year,

I wanted to make this thread so I can see some mha inflation art so i can get this out of my chest for once.There was a thread like before but it's gone and I know there is a anime inflation thread but that is separate from this.

Females only and no males.
Go look for the anime thread.
Wait the sights shutting down also is there going to be a different site to make threads on
>>98894
It’s not shutting down it was saved.
Bump
>>100688
Those were the descriptions the artist gave when he posted them
>>100779
Sauce for the second one?
Come on show us the Momo
Pump
bump for mt lady and momo
>>116044
Walked out the worst neighborhood. Unlike you. Pussies. Melrose when the dealers play. the ski mask way.
>>100777
Source for pictures two and three?
(2.8 MB, 2164x1606, chapter 430.png)
So spoiler for the last chapter but With the series over and everyone in there 20s now how long do you think it will be until someone opens the flood gate? Will it be before or after the anime reveals it? Also kind of surprised designs didn't change too much yes some have vastly different outfits tokoyami has made his face visible now and yes he's technically been wearing a mask and is human underneath dark shadow. But otherwise froppy and ochaco are basically the exact same ochacos only difference into adult seams to be her hair sideburns or toffs or whatever you call them are much longer now.

Pinky also has longer hair and a outfit change. Still interesting to see. I'm not much of a Loli shota fan honestly I'm semi opposed to it but figured this deserves a mention so people can stop blowing up the suspicious stuff and start blowing up the adult forms. Sooner this knowledge spreads the better in my opinion for the community! Again I'm not trying to go all puritan on you it's just my personal opinion! But I feel the community deserves the right to know at least?

Either way I give the series a 10/10 9/10 for the series and a extra 1 for the adult forms now you people can blow up your frog girl all you please and it's legally safe.
(117 KB, 1280x720, ENfVXLWVUAAoAOi.jpg_large.jpg)
>>122581
Although I recommend using this manga panel as reference for future drawings I wish I could show more but not gonna lie epilogue at least in manga is very lacking in depth! This is the only panel we ever see of the adult heroes forms! We don't see anyone else except deku really lacking in the story department but it's subject to change with a rumored epilogue spin off that's upcoming in the distant future I almost guarantee will see more or the anime will ad lib