/inf/

>>98517 (OP)
That first one is wild. When I inflate IRL I can never get the roundness I crave - I end up bulging out top and bottom and then kinda flat down the middle.
>>98581
He is doing a saline infusion. Needle under the skin, that makes him basically a literal water balloon, and is why he is far more spherical than you.
Does anybody have inflatably videos?

Hoy went on full brain gymnastics mode and delated all of his inflation videos
Anyone have Anon_User54?
He has a ton of videos, and looks like he gets enormous, but its all behind a paywall.
second this
>>98517 (OP)
Well anons, I had found a guy that I thought he went on full retarded mode and delated his irl inflation material.

Also please achieve the material please because it's good as fuck.
>>98517 (OP)
I remembered this guy that would get kinda big with a round belly on Youtube. They had videos of them mostly with footpumps and enemas but there was an early footpump video that had the description that he accidentally pumped one extra and truly felt like he was gonna burst. And another latest water inflation p1 and p2 where p2, he was so full he started spitting and coughing water. Hoping someone knows what I'm talking about and has some archived videos. I only have a few cuts of his audio.
>>99824
Yeah I do remember that, he was huge lmao
Sadly one day he decided to delete all of his inflation content irl
(But ironically the guy was literally doing inflation art and asks outs)
So uhh before this guy finds out his old content we gotta achieve his inflation content fast as possible