/inf/

(16 KB, 439x502, 1509592646461.png) (62 KB, 349x468, RtsSrYw.jpeg)
Let's have one last lost media thread for old time's sake.

Currently looking for pics of a human Pooka from DigDug that once existed on inflatechan. They were reposted here once, but then the threads got wiped and now they're lost again.
Anyone have any Japanese Inflation Body Girls vids from mcguffin?
(9 KB, 280x479, debibja-2022c21e-943c-4f09-a46e-d1e2943062f1.jpg)
>>98339 (OP)

Bump on the InflateChan pooka thing.

I salvaged one other bit some time around 2020 from a 4Chan archive, and drew a piece based on the character later that year. I think there may have been another two or three bits on there, but my dumbass was spooked by the popups even though I was on mobile and blahblahblah.

I've tried to look since, including using Yandex and a reverse-search or two, and only found a different archive of someone hornyposting on a 4Chan /d/ thread if I remember correctly, and just of the OG pumping pic there - which I also already had linked under the pic I crapped out.

Hopefully one of ya'll lurking got the other bits before the site dissipates in a puff of smoke. :V
...Also, sauce on the other art on the left? That looks like a cool interpretation of her (I don't remember seeing that pic before, so I assume it's not from the OG drawthread.)
>>98436 That might actually be it from back then [though the last is the one I drew and mentioned above lmfao.]

I only remembered the sequence bit and vaguely with the other two blue-lined bits, so bless ye.
does anyone have vladdrakes old art. like pre nukeing on inflatechan from his old deviantart?
>>98449
Do you mean old inflatechan drawthread posts or the stuff I wiped off DA, like, 15 years ago?
On the topic of pics that existed on Inflatechan thread, there is one specific art piece of Parm from the anime Kaiba made by Keiji-Ino way back then till Inflatechan was lost, and I am still looking for it to this day.
>>98552
Can you describe it?
(10.3 MB, 1280x720, Kaiba_Parm_Me_And_My_Copy_02.gif)
>>98569
From what I remember, Parm would be laying back on the gelatinous bed but this time without the covers her breasts and belly expanded from activating her body modification system, gasping and exclaiming in pleasure just like in the original anime. She would be looking at the viewer hanging her head back along with her pigtails hanging downward from the bed, arms sprawled about from both sides. Then I would assume from what I remember that she was wearing her signature leotard, high stockings and arm length gloves and her top is revealed.
(3.4 MB, 600x338, ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif)
>>98591 One more thing, here is the clip of her expansion via body modification system, but in the art piece, the lighting did not change as shown here in the clip and should have rephrase that she is moderately topless only revealing her breasts.
>>98612
Unfortunately this isnt the one, I remember this one quite well. The image of Parm I was looking for from inflatechan was drawn by Keiji-Ino. There was a thread there discussing that inflation scene on the second episode of Kaiba, and it had that drawing before Inflatechan was lost. As for the lighting, i have to correct myself for the lighting of the room wasn't dimmed as she was inflating further. I hope I'm providing enough information for this certain art piece from long back when inflatechan was around.
>>98618
So just to recap for additional context and some more information, the artist who created this art piece from Inflatechan is Keiji-Ino, Parm is laying on her back (I'm pretty sure she's laying on the gelatinous bed without the covers, or there was no bed at all and she was laying on the floor) using her body mod system as usual, sweating, panting, exclaiming in pleasure, dim lighting was never used, and she was clothed in her original attire from the anime while her breasts and belly expanding via mod system (I believe that her entire cleavage is revealed along with her belly). As of know this is what I can come up for this art piece from Keiji-Ino, I hope to finally see it if anyone finds it.
>>98649
Your best chance is to go to the deviantart fanpage parmfans and ask one of the founders there, good chance they have it saved since they love that scene.
Looking for a story about Seiko and Ibuki from Danganronpa, where Ibuki gets turned into a blueberry, but remains optimistic, arguably encouraging, even when Seiko falters whilst trying to find a way to cure her. Ibuki winds up getting shrunk, near the end. Does anybody remember this story? I've tried looking for it, but it appears to have been taken down.
It's not "lost" per se I just can't think of the name. There was a clip not too long ago from some random live action sitcom. Husband shows wife some obnoxious "influencer"/comedy clip on his phone. It's a midget looking guy pretending to be a doctor speaking in really exaggerated broken English. Some bimbo comes into his office for a "check up" he gets her up on the exam table in her bra/panties and hi heels and then inflates her right breast by tapping a hose to it, the girl then comments on how she thinks he's not a real doctor, the guy then inflates her left breast but he over does it and it "pops" back to it's normal size.
(209 KB, 600x600, 1314670380587.jpg)
Anyone know where a bro can get an arvhive of this artist's art
scenes count? Im struggling to find the dutch witch and the bugers inflation scene the other user said. Along otyerw more like the manga one
anyone have tykudo's stuff? i'm sure someone out there has an archive, right?
hi i was wondering if anyone has a backup of the image titled bloatyrock idk know the artist idont know if its axel roseres or berryduke96 berryduke told me that he likley had the imageo n his old computer so i was wondeing if anyone has a backup of the image thx
Hi, do you have any old art of legendary artist criticalvolume. Lots of it can't be found anymore sadly on the web.
I'm looking for a specific author or set of stories from deviantart that had 2-3 azur lane and a couple girlsfrontline blueberry inflations. I remember one of the azurlane one is one of the girls in a pool after being juiced and another comes in getting her horny and making her inflate again. the other one is a girl inflating for the commander to come in. I think there was also a piece of art associated with it.
(3.7 MB, 19808x2502, 873156.jpg) (1.2 MB, 10905x1196, 879273.jpg) (892 KB, 1240x5437, 888662.jpg)
I found the lost pics on Ponerpics.org
Artworks made by RockerGirlBubblizer.
(6 KB, 295x171, images (1).jpg) (8 KB, 272x185, images.jpg)
I found deleted arts (Wrong Spell Part 1 & 3) (in low quality) by Sinful-Doge from DeviantArt
Part 2 is lost
Can you found Part 2 and also Part 1 and 3 with high quality?
(780 KB, 2214x3086, 3.jpg) (1.1 MB, 2000x3000, 2.jpg) (1.1 MB, 2000x3000, 1.jpg)
Kaitlyns Blueberry Butt Expansion
Lagniappe Violet. Aside from the movies, it was by far the best incarnation of the Violet scene.
>>100016
The first one seems to quite old.
Thanks for help
I am looking mostly for pics, which can't be found on DA.
(57 KB, 1024x1024, Beauty_4.png) (466 KB, 819x1280, 20230313191051!Sun_Moon_Kahili.png) (39 KB, 178x260, XY_Artist_Family.png) (678 KB, 3600x3289, ProfIvy.png)
Anyone got Blaxinkek's drawings of Kahili and the beauty from Masters? It's the last 2 drawings he did before shutting his patreon. It's the only 2 that aren't archived. He might've done one of the female artist from X&Y as well, though I'm not entirely sure on it. I'm 100% confident he did the other 2 though.
I recall from a few years ago when using Google Images, there was an image I came cross when searching for nyan cat sprites, an anime girl being forcefed milk and cookies (or was it only cookies?) with a huge spherical belly, I can't remember exactly but she might've been in a bikini
>>98588
Since you have those sfm ones, do you maybe have the FatHaydee stuff that was a Tumblr (and I think twitter) before it got deleted?
Does anyone have the image from TheNeverWere where Elastigirl is being inflated?
(17 KB, 622x350, alice_stuck_by_auselessazz_dftw7ms-350t.jpg)
Does anyone have any saved blueberry pics from auselessazz? Apparently they deleted their entire gallery and leaving the site because of an underaged faggot pissing them off
>>100452
wait is that also why there twitter is now private and they blocked people?
>>101064
How impatient are you? Two weeks is nothing.
>>101069
I wasn’t in this thread for two weeks.
looking for interrorgum stuff, seems like they privated everything
>>100456
Can reupload it? Link expired
i havent been able to find the artist ever seens PH wiped there platform but if anyone knows where they are posting there stuff now or if they have any of it please share

https://mab.to/t/iUrEiJSwU06/us2
Does anybody have songofswellings deleted stuff. Mainly the RWBY stuff
(252 KB, 1280x1067, 008_1444013006.allymoodyneko_sleeping_fatties.jpg) (55 KB, 894x894, _commission__up_up_and_away_by_allymoodyneko_dffqlqt-pre.jpg) (671 KB, 1600x2320, _commission__rin_s_ribbons_part_4_4_by_allymoodyneko_df9g9l8.jpg) (2.1 MB, 3000x3000, _commission__black_panties__part_3b__by_allymoodyneko_dcxicxu.jpg)
Ah my bad I posted this on the wrong chat, yeah Allymoodyneko git there account nuked so I was wondering if anyone saved there art. I

Didn't know where to post this because there's many inflation art, weight gain art, human and furry art so I this was a weird one
(20 KB, 375x210, muffin_issue__video__by_zatdogggggg_dg5vx3y-375w.jpg) (3 KB, 300x168, download (2).jpeg)
I've just discovered the user Zatdogggggg deactivated their DA and privated all their videos
They made some truly impressive blueberry stuff and I was hoping they'd be sticking around. But alas, it seems this was not meant to be.

Despite the fact I saw this coming, I never archived anything they made myself. As another part of me became comfortable with the idea that even if they stopped making new content they wouldn't delete what they already had. Luckily, they had a small number of works and I have information on what I believe to be all of them.

In their DA they made one image morph, and they posted their only animation (called Muffin Issue). But they also had a youtube channel, which in addition to also having Muffin Issue, had two more videos posted (though unlisted and only visible through a playlist) of short irl "vfx" videos, the thumbnail of one of these is one of the attached images.

I'd appreciate any work that can be done to recover these works, as I do not exaggerate when I say I believe we had a one in a million artist right under our noses. And I'm regretting not having made my own effort to archive their content.
>>101642
Dude thank you so much!!! Would you happen to have the rest?
Anybody have any of DarthVujin123's old stuff?
Does anybody remember a drawing on dA of Rosalina and Daisy? Rosalina was heavily inflated to to the point of her stomach touching the ground, and Daisy was lying on her stomach with tired/bloodshot eyes. I believe the dialogue in the picture went along the lines of "Hey, Daisy. I didn't expect you to come in here. What did you want?" "..." "Were you up all night trying to inflate yourself again?" "...yup."
(77 KB, 960x960, 5t3e0ylu1n381.png)
ech0chamber recently deleted all their japan empire art, does anyone have an archive of it?
Does anyone have robinieck's old art? Thanks in advance.
Someone has the drawings deleted by Songofswelling, like the one of Jiro from MHA/BNHA and others
>>101952
Umm, no! This art drawn around in 2020-2022
>>101626
Not original poster but just here to add that in their gallery they also had a morph of what I think might have been Sabrina banks as a blueberry, at the very least she was blue and wearing a pink shirt and it may not have been Sabrina,
Also call me a conspiracy theorist but I believe that they may have also been known as “popchocolate2003” before they nuked all their stuff, main reason being an extremely similar style of editing and also an animation that although wasn’t blue looked quite similar to the blueberry animation zatdoggggg made
Dunno if anyone's asked for this,but does anyone still have that Mother and Daughter blueberry sequence by Lord Altros?
>>102428
Don't know why I added the 'still' as if it was confirmed anyone here has it. My apologies.
so there is this vrchat creator called motherwolf that did inflation videos from time to time but a few months ago or so she deleted all her content from her PH, i dont know why but i had most of there stuff downloaded but i aprantly missed one that involves the chucky doll spiking her drink and after a bit she returns to drink it and starts inflating. you can find the thumbnail of said video if you search up "motherwolf doll inflation" but i could really appreciate it if someone could share it. i will send my contribute later once the videos are done uploading
Anyone have StoicZS' old art from his DeviantArt?
>>102483
Gimme a minute and I'll post all of what I have,OP.
(335 KB, 1182x676, 5.png) (376 KB, 1182x676, 3.png) (929 KB, 748x1069, 6.png) (548 KB, 1182x676, 4.png) (479 KB, 1095x730, 2.png) (746 KB, 765x1044, 1.png)
>>102491
Ask,and ye shall receive.
(655 KB, 1125x711, 25.png)
>>102495
Hope this is all suitable enough.
Does anyone have the video of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow in both Iron Man 2 and Avengers that was morphed with bigger tits and ass? It was taken off Youtube a while ago and I can't find it anymore.
(97 KB, 258x200, e3dd33e4089e086a1eb038d666e79e0b7bb79e6c5d6ecc720fc9a87b79dfb34a.png) (758 KB, 1043x808, TDI SEARCH.png) (256 KB, 1043x275, TDI SEARCH2.png)
i saw this image from another lost media thread, and have been trying my best to find a decent quality version of the original image, best im able to find is this link from Saucenao, which is a dead deviantart link, does anyone know if they have this in their files, or any way to get it from deviantart or something, i also tried upscaling it with ai, but that didnt help all too well
(437 KB, 937x823, PBMW39V[1].png)
Does anyone have Johnrodo3 on deviantart's old work saved? He had fantastic gif/video morphs and it would suck if they were all lost to time.
there was a Amy (from Total Drama) inflation image on deviantart back in late 2014/early 2015 but got removed/deleted. i can't be the only one who remember this..
Hi folks! Been searching for three stories for ages now, maybe you can help me find them?

1: "Panties" Or so I remember it titled, involved a gal accidentaly sucking her panties into herself, then filling up with a pillow and her mattress eventually. No clue what site it was on, sadly.

2: "Pump Poker", my White Whale, I remeber three girls playing a game of poker, where each loss had them inflate. Soon enough, the game ends but the girls keep getting bigger until they fill the room- I think there was a "Marisa" in it? I remember a petite asian gal who blimps up big, at any rate. My memory seems to put it at OverFlowingStomach, but that site is long dead.

3: Unnamed Planetary Inflation: All I have is story details, sadly- an alien woman turns her lover/bestie into a whole bloated planet, teeming with life and vegetation, for their race to live on and in. Travels inside her womb later, to fuck/inflate a clone of her. It was real trippy, but really cool too. Would love it if someone knew what I was talking about!

Much appreciated! :D Happy Holidays.
Maybe someone here can help me with this cause I think it might have been deleted. Can't find it despite searching high and low.

Illustrated Story sequence from Deviantart. I think it was called Boyfriend Knows Best.

A girl takes one chew of gum and still swells into a full blueberry including growing a crown and having her extremities including her head sink and get sealed in her body
Does anyone have the pic PuntThePoodle made of Tomoko Kuroki inflated plus it's alts?
>>101642
That Brie Larson video is very good... Nice find and thanks for the post
>>101642
Since when did video two become lost? And why
(69 KB, 692x602, IMG_9640.jpeg)
Does anyone have the original unedited version of this image?
(86 KB, 850x935, IMG_6185.jpeg) (92 KB, 827x1104, IMG_6186.jpeg)
>>103613
found two other images
btw saucenao actively archives his thumbnails but doesn't allow anyone to directly browse them
Does anyone have some of theneverwere's old, deleted work?
>>103634
I'm pretty sure the older free works, made back when he was less skilled, were wiped for the sake of reputation
>>103725
ahh ok that makes seens
(1.1 MB, 1976x1251, 4cd3a60a5cd8304e531116d0d2ad421daba6006e97e10ff8af8b52a4802e83ad.png)
This is a lost media thing. 2 years ago (as far as I remember) this artist gave his last sign of life, after that I forgot he exists until a few hours ago I remembered a very good drawing he did (it's not only this one, almost all his inflation drawings are very good). But both his pixiv and twitter were deleted, but luckily this page had all his drawings:
https://nozomi.la/search.html?q=pixiv_id_8261521#1
so there is this artist that use to be on PH but then disapeared after the wipe and sadly this is the only video i have saved of theres so if anyone knows where i could find them or if they have more videos of theres please share.

https://mab.to/t/hVSNFzoqJMN/us2
Does anyone have the "After School Blues" stories? Looks like the account doesn't exist anymore.
>>103844
>>103823

Here ya go. This is UNFORTUNATELY, all that I have of his, and I wish I had more. I know I'm missing Part 5 (which I believe was the epilogue), and two prequal stories to their "Like Valentina, Like Camilla" collaborative story they did with XTheHazeX.

Back up EVERYTHING you like. Artists and authors are going away fast, and you can't predict who will end up deleting their content next. Wish I had started doing this sooner.

https://mega.nz/folder/y3YUiQqY#NsUoqH_Q9htQHa1LwSCBMQ
(1.4 MB, 1280x720, Chara Breast and Butt Expansion Animation (Re-upload).webm)
I remember someone asking for a Chara BE vid on an earlier thread, so here it is. The creator re-uploaded it since it got taken down, so I downloaded it before some other dipshit took it down because "ew inflation".
Hey i was wondering about a pic i remember seeing years ago. It was of princess zelda with a gigantic belly, eating and being served more food from different people. She had her twilight princess design. I don’t think it was inflation, and sorry if i’m asking on the wrong thread, but i was wondering does anyone know anything about it?
(74 KB, 499x665, IMG_0571.jpeg)
So there was this artist who went by the name of Igabito way back when I mean like forever ago when netzero was a thing tons of inflation art unfortunately he kinda went all nuclear with is stuff and deleted it all. Is there any chance anyone has some of his work? Here is one of the only images you can find now of his work
Does anyone have an inflation pic of Alyx Vance by Raikovjaba? She was being rolled by an HL2 combine assassin through a giant door.
>>98339 (OP)
Do you think the year of the dragon will become a year of the fygar? I like dig dug. I think cosplays would be cute.
(742 KB, 1024x725, IMG_9651.png)
Has anyone have an original full resolution version of this?
I got a weird request. I remember reading Cracked Magazine back in the day, and they had a little comic of the magazine mascot inflating Britney Spears' tits with a bike pump. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
A few years back, there was this sequence involving a Fallout girl drinking water. Anyone have it? I think it was called "Oh I'm a wanderer."
>>105044
I know you want to fuck. I feel it. I see it. Im that guy.
Does anyone have an archive of "AUselessAzz" pictures and videos? I only saw an upload link on here once but it was already expired
>>105070
Great, did anybody archive his YouTube or videos of Monika, Yuri, Flandre, Nessa and Azure-Tan? I've only seen someone made a shitpost edit of his Monika video
>>103936
igabito/igamono (aoi.sakura.ne.jp/~igabito/). i lost my yahoo groups rips, but you might be able to use wayback to search the pages of artists he linked to for any guest cg.
>>105164
luckly i did download 5 of his videos but i still have no idea why he even deleted his account and all i know is that he for no reason blocked me on twitter

https://mab.to/t/BrY52n6XZOz/us2
Anybody saved any stories by spectator123? Only two seem to survive in deviantart.
does anyone have Fanekomura's youtube videos they were up until somewhere in 2021
>>105381
could anyone reupload this
I remember 10+ years ago seeing an image of Kingdom Hearts 1 Kairi inflating Kingdom Hearts 2 Kairi but I haven't been able to find it since I saw it so long ago.
>>102689
Pretty sure they're back as pick002 on dA
Does anyone have some of cchilab's old art? Specifically he deleted a comic of twelve forever called "bloated forever", his name on eka's portal is johnnytest
(60 KB, 538x376, New Drawing.png)
idk if it's lost per se but I've had alot of trouble finding this one particular scene from an anime I remember watching.

So I've got a lil mock up of what I can remember, the scene in question is that they're in a bakery and all the characters are talking n stuff, but the scene ends on one of the girls (red tracksuit ponytail brunette) rolling in after indulging on sweets, she either burps or coughs?. Then end scene, I believe they all had chibi proportions. And the color-pallet seemed very saturated and pinky, that's all that comes to mind

Thanks in advance
>>105901 oh and the anime probably came from 2010s? Didn't seem like early 2000s era digipaint, the genre was probably slice of life or comedy (or both). But I may be wrong
does anyone know/have that picture of a mom/daughter (not scarlet/violet) at the factory, the mom is already a blueberry, daughter is uninterested, walking in front of her, texting her brother or something with the texts on a side of the screen?
I was wondering if any of you could help me find a two-image sequence of an aged-up Dorothy gale with her breasts growing and lactating. I remember seeing it years ago. I have searched for it in every site and found nothing like it.
There was this artist on deviantart idk if they deleted their account but they did this morph on Rihanna during the half time show of her bloated and haven’t found anything about it
>>106049
Thanks I've been looking for this for a while now
>>106076 nice, I was a little off with my mock up in spots but I'm glad I got the pose right at least, looks way better than what I remembered which is good. Thanks again
>>106072
that's the one, thank you!
Does anyone still have something from BiggerEveryMinute?
Wonky series roger64
Did someone save Agnes Joubert Blueberry Inflation by shydude
Does anyone have pixilatedinflation's stuff?
(1.8 MB, 2880x2280, 2370945.png)
I found this one on Derpibooru, she looks hot and sexy pink balloon.
Dunno if this is the right place to ask, but seeing as it’s lost media related; does anyone know how to mass download/ archive your liked tweets?
Does anyone have xeniapuzova's SWF animations from DeviantArt? All I've managed to find is one on swfchan and a Youtube video.
>>107736
Wrong.

>>107733
You can do this with gallery-dl. You can even download a user's most recent posts, but not the entire history past a certain point because Elon limited the API.
(975 KB, 1000x1240, oh_i_m_a_wanderer__1_by_theneverwere-daha6sx.png) (918 KB, 1000x1240, oh_i_m_a_wanderer__2_by_theneverwere-daihpvm.png) (611 KB, 1000x1240, oh_i_m_a_wanderer__3_by_theneverwere-daj62e8.png) (679 KB, 1000x1240, oh_i_m_a_wanderer__4_by_theneverwere-dajeow8.png) (683 KB, 1000x956, oh_i_m_a_wanderer__5_by_theneverwere-dajx1jd.jpg) (698 KB, 1000x1230, oh_i_m_a_wanderer__6_by_theneverwere-dakc0jw.png)
>>105029
Found it, but 5/6 is censored for DA. The uncensored version was on tumblr, but I don't have the original copy of it. I found a lower res tumblr repost, though. I'll post it next.
(242 KB, 1000x956, tumblrgallery_6619263_005_ozwtc1EwLd1wd59upo6.jpg) (7.2 MB, 7466x4375, agnes_joubert_comm_by_shydude-dd00nsd.png)
>>105029
>>107878
Here's the low res but uncensored tumblr repost. (Pic 1)

>>106461
I got it. It was posted after I switched to gallery-dl, so there's metadata, too. (Pic 2)

>>103613
This is one of those users that I archived once and then forgot about because I wasn't watching them, just wanted a quick download of the stuff they had at the time.
Here's my archive from 2/21/2018, back when I used RipMe.
https://mega.nz/folder/ckdESDYI#_jyECKraeGdJO1xMel5Ouw
Anyone have a collection of SpikerollSunday arts? Thanks!
Anyone save NeroPhiti's art they took down their da and Twitter?
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a video, but I can't find it... It's an amateur video with a japanese girl who pretends to be asleep, there is a machine noise and the girl's butt start to inflate and explode in the final, in my memories she was wearing a pink / flesh colored leggin, if you know where to find it, I'll thank you!

Have a nice day!
(24 KB, 828x465, fortnite_chug_jug_burger_by_nakomuraa_dg5rspd-414w-2x.jpg)
Hello! I'm looking for some Blueberry Mid Inflated MMD models Auselessazz has uploaded a long time ago (Btw if you are looking for the original MMD models I uploaded them here https://www.deviantart.com/justanormalboi1375/art/AUSELESSAZZ-MMD-BLUEBERRY-BODY-TEMPLATES-REUPLOAD-1010999113) but I couldn't find the mid bloated ones because Azz has purged his entire art, Can someone share the mid-inflated models? Here is a reference photo of the model

Thank you and have a Nice day everyone!!
(329 KB, 1000x1000, hXEtfX9.png)
Btw if you want some lost media I don't know where I found this image on my archive but I couldn't find it anywhere on the internet if you are interested :) I wonder if it has a blueberry version but it sure looks old
>>107883
Thank you very much! Can you give me the source to gallery-dl and metadata so I would find other deleted pics?
>>108620
https://github.com/mikf/gallery-dl
To make it download metadata too, read the manual:
https://github.com/mikf/gallery-dl/blob/master/docs/configuration.rst

It won't help you find deleted pics, but it helps you bulk download existing ones. I found the pics on my computer because I used it on the gallery before the pics went missing. I personally have it set with task scheduler to download all the latest pics from artists I follow daily, in case one day an artist decides to delete everything only a day after posting a new pic. Like Da-Fuze with the Sunset Shimmer/Sci-Twi (I think) magic fart caused by Pinkie Pie's cupcakes pic. It's lost media but I don't really know where to ask about that since it's not technically inflation.
>>108794
Oh nice ! I would like to see the other videos of Creeperaptor40
Hey guys, could you help me find this NSFWcomic I read? All I remember it that it was about a femal red haired scientist (possibly an assistant) drinking a vile, causing her butt to swell up in size, and eventually begins to fill up the city.
Does anyone have the image from AlanES of Alia, Layer and Pallette being inflated by Berkava?
>>106049
Just to add onto this is there an archive of this guy's work somewhere?
(345 KB, 1280x720, IMG_4314.png) (691 KB, 1280x720, IMG_4312.png) (641 KB, 1280x720, IMG_4313.png)
Anyone have these old videos by ORB64? They’ve been removed from YT for a while.
so im trying to find videos from this guy named nigel on youtube back in like 2019 i think but his account was taken down but then he came back as Rebecca Belly Inflator and i found 3 links 1 being some tier list for some of his videos, 1 being a link to one of his deleted youtube accounts and the 3rd being a link to his deviantart when trying to look for him again so if anyone can share or link to where to get his videos that will be greatly appreciated

https://tiermaker.com/create/rebecca-belly-inflator-videos-1129835

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2xmrWsOntVMIXDGQG1tB3g (i hope this link will help in some way)

https://www.deviantart.com/nigeldimech

i can share some videos if those might help too
(40 KB, 1080x768, alice5.jpg)
anyone else have pictures of violetsalice in the blueberry suit?
has anyone found the inflation vids by creeperaptor40?
>>98411
>>109239
any others you mind sharing please? also a reupload if its not much trouble
(1.4 MB, 5010x3519, 4K_Michiru_Ballin.JPEG)
I have this pic and it seems to no longer have a source. I guess it counts?
Does anyone have the last Dropbox akemi expansions put out with all of his irl content before he nuked his entire career?
>>110364
SquishySofty is a gem you need to archive her works ASAP.
>>110370
To late I think but I'm sure someone has all her works saved
Are we talking 20 years and 364 days, or younger?
Does anyone by chance have any kittenowned videos saved anywhere? I made at hread on it earlier today but it just got deleted
>>110378
It's better to check beg and lost content threads before making a thread.
>>110362

Holy shit! That’s a lost pic from Jinglevellrock before he purged most of his gallery. I never thought I’d see one of these again.
>>110364
Not surprised, I knew day 1 that she was sus
>>110431
Need kingstwph content nw
If anyone has some more OG JingleVellRock art that got purged from his gallery that'd be dope.
(94 KB, 1080x1128, 64ebeb77e8a0611fcb11ce2ac328f0954538e982eeb8ca7625765ed241bf4a7c.jpg) (219 KB, 1080x1129, c78d201bd43778663f8f3e0f6877151bef1285a280c367c6d9e8e00bd29a8b67.jpg) (53 KB, 1091x621, f41dc61f6fd70992cd71cec9ff00399a44ffc236bed2863237bf7a622091ac44.jpg) (56 KB, 800x804, f244b530a836e527736510477cb415d01398fa75663576ff318cba09ed9e313d.jpg)
>>109924
Don't think it's her, but here's another lady in a blueberry suit. From some other DA account that deactivated 2 years ago
Anyone have anything by Mezz-Morph,
their DA was sent to the abyss.
If anyone has more of Jinglevellrock's purged DA gallery that would be awesome.
i cant find this artist anywhere after the whole PH wipe but if anyone knows where to find them or have there other animations please share

https://mab.to/t/02KxscRgCck/us2
(587 KB, 1476x1179, IMG_9163.jpeg) (662 KB, 1327x1179, IMG_9164.jpeg)
Does anybody got the velvetexplosion Nurse joy comic?…also could’ve sworn there was a Serena one to
>>110687
>squishysofty controversial now
?
>>110689
she talk to someone who was pretending to be 15
>>110990
That black bitch is in everyone peas & q's she need to mind her own. Her husband beating ass
Anyone got any of machinesymmetry’s deleted artwork?
>>110991
Nigga wtf u on about? What Macy do? Lmao
>>110691
it was a little more than just that
>>108794
do you have his blueberry vids?
Does anyone have any archives of videos by creeperaptor40?
-SFM - Junko's Punishment

-Wonka's berry girl

-Inkling girl blueberry inflation
Is what I'm looking for
who still remembers the site Pregoplanet or something like that. There were some clips with body inflation that I couldn't download. Maybe someone managed to download clips from that site
>>110364
What did their art look like, because i've never seen it before
>>108135
yeah i have them but the site won't let me send them
>>111678
Fuck! There was this one of a scuba diving cat girl who gets forced to swallow a air capsule...fuck I thought I still had it somewhere?
>>111695
MASSIVE thanks anon, do you have the other one? (the one i posted)

if you cant directly post it, just link it using catbox.moe or something
>>111910
yes i have the file, it's just too big to post
>>111008
... I like it, but at the same time... I don't get it.
I wonder if anyone still has any classic BEArchive images like the BE ninja Karumi Senko or The Mansion of Midnight Eyes.
>>111936
can you use catbox.moe and link it? iirc catbox allows files up to 200mb
Does anyone have Flatey Blueberry Inflation 2 and 3 by LuckyEmerald269?
(70 KB, 550x356, IMG_8147.jpeg) (155 KB, 731x1000, IMG_2073.jpeg)
Hmm, does anyone have a clip of this anime weight gain and inflation by NHK in Japan called "Ghost Holly"?
The media of this anime was published on Chinese video sites until about 2010, but now there is no shadow or shape.
Trying to find an image by dimensional expander of Rei Saotome/Blair Flannigan blueberry inflated, I'm not sure if it's permanently deleted off the web.
(610 KB, 645x1500, IMG_0793.png)
Anyone got this image (from trc-tooniversity)
It's called "the blowkissing"
Anyone got the two alts made for 2blue by Raikovjaba? They were both attached in a sta.sh link but they don’t work anymore. One was a non berry and the other removed the stains on her clothes.
>>113722 ex cons need jobs too right?!
>>113723
Did I miss out on something what did they do
They shut down there patreon and I'd very much like if i could get some of the videos from it pls if you could link a mega or something I'd appreciate it before it's likely lost forever
I need any full videos of kittenowned, everyone that I've found so far is locked
>>113371
Oh, is this from that original thread, or is this a new one?
>>114149
The artist was in a /v/ thread.
trying to find some old Creeperaptor40 videos
(248 KB, 1284x399, IMG_2828.jpeg) (249 KB, 1284x484, IMG_2842.jpeg)
This is more of a stretch than the bellies of these girls but does anyone have any idea where I can find a backup or reupload of this mega link?
>>114478
Which board was it? You're more likely than not to get help there.
>>114480
Close to bursting thread on /d/ I’ll see if there’s a new thread I can ask for some help with
Losing the chance of a 20 gb collection was tragic lol
>>114497
Nah. Let them be. Im in talks with gov.
>>114497
Ask for a new link in the new thread.
Anyone have a neverwere archive?
Does anyone have FukureruShogun’s deleted MHA story with Madame Pneumatica?
>>105870
Sorry to ask, but could I get a reupload?
Been looking for archives of Azz's stuff, and haven't found anything
Sure give me a moment.
>>114859
Alot of ppl do. Whats it to you im right here
does anyone have the image entitled bloatyrock by berry-duke96
>>115087
My dick is big and always hard as rock. I fucked like a wild beast
>>115088
I pop it with a pin now you have tiny penise
does anyone have an archive of pathcyeahs old animations with sound? unfortunately the public archive mostly only has the versions with no sound, greatly appreciated if anyone could share <3
(mostly just looking for the inflation ones)
>>115190
Ive been looking for that last image for actual years. I been looking for his old comics as well.
>>115593
>>115606
I'm so mad I just was gonna post the same thing. Is there an archive of his stuff anywhere? Also anyone have the one of Ellie from The Last of Us blown up? Same with Kim Possible?
>>115610
Damn, I just really like that one not even because of the character or anything just the shape and angles and everything. Can long time DA artists stop having identity crisis' every few months and spontaneously deleting their bet work?
>>115616
I know this wouldn't make the situation any better in the slightest,but a part of me wants to believe that he deleted half of his stuff because of DA's shitty policies (and yes,I'm aware of how delusional that sounds). But at the same time,I checked his fur affinity account,and it's looking pretty empty as well. I was always on his DA however,so I don't know if it was always barren. I might use furarchiver to check later.
>>115624
At that,his twitter might be a good place to investigate too. For anything,really.
>>115625
Everyone know its you. Your key stroke suffer from ptsd & superior complexity disorder lol
(78 KB, 936x854, 65671570-5178-49EF-BA88-A4C5A3655F0F.jpeg) (1.0 MB, 3034x2765, 8DCF4098-344C-44F9-AEEF-E1A5C5297CD1.png) (2.9 MB, 3000x3075, C5100615-165A-4F60-B9AE-FF9EC8EFC7AA.png) (6.3 MB, 3615x3004, 34CB4BAA-DDEF-47A9-AF16-3FD0E82B7712.png)
Here’s some more images. I left a comment on his most recent DA post asking him what happened, and he must have deleted my comment because I didn’t even see it when I went back to check if he had replied
does anyone have the image bloatyrock by berryduke96?
>>111440
now that's a name I haven't heard of in a while
didn't realize he was on DA
insanely high quality morphs
>>115828
Sounds like gca lawsuit give me one time
442 Civil Rights - Employment
Cause 42:2000e Job Discrimination (Employment)
(90 KB, 600x414, IMG_1398.jpeg) (161 KB, 599x475, IMG_1395.jpeg) (83 KB, 600x357, IMG_1394.jpeg)
>>115828
Just came to the thread to ask about him.He deleted all his socials other than his Facebook that he just does inktobers on and released a TTRPG. Other than that no web pressence. I’d love to get in touch with him in some way or another
>>115624
Update: I used furarchiver,he definitely scrubbed his FA as well.
(509 KB, 1000x1000, gift2.jpg) (694 KB, 1000x1000, bff.jpg) (2.1 MB, 2000x2000, ttts.jpg) (830 KB, 1000x1000, ddddd.jpg)
Anyone have this old pic TheNeverWere did years ago where it was Violet Parr and Voyd from Incredibles 2 inflated and making out?

In fact, any old TNW art is appreciated (pre-2019, to be specific), their old style really stuck out to me, in a good way, and it's such a shame that they wiped so much of it. As an offering, here's a few such pics from an old collection they used to offer on their DA that I happen to have on my computer.
>>116134
Anything else from the collection you can upload?
(1.3 MB, 2000x1414, deviantart_777980581_Puffin for u.png) (3.5 MB, 3000x3000, deviantart_602872587_Don't worry and don't think.png) (4.3 MB, 3500x3500, deviantart_543010266_WHY DID YOU TOUCH MY STUFF_!.png) (147 KB, 1000x1311, deviantart_576924777_[flat bonus] Goal from Deponia.png) (1.0 MB, 2000x2000, deviantart_696262319_Flattery'll get you boomed.png)
>>116134
I have a mostly complete archive. Pruned loli art (not a fan) and a few other pieces though.
And I never had a few of the Patreon exclusives
I originally got it off someone here though, so there's probably a more complete one out there.
>>116187
>>116189
Ooh, would you happen to have a link, or is it all on your hard drive?
>>116196
On hard drive yeah. I have to figure out how to set up a wetransfer or MEGA or something (with a throwaway email of some sort too)

In the meantime I can post any specific pics you're looking for that I hopefully haven't deleted
Anyome got an archive of Juacoproduction's art gallery?
does anyone have creeperaptor40 videos or auselessazz videos?
Was wondering if anyone has the audio stuff PrivateJoker made with his website being dead
does anyone have archives of the videos by creeperaptor40 and auselessazz and the flatey blueberry inflation comics?
>>108751

do you still have the videos?
>>108794

do you still have the archived videos by creeperaptor40 and if so can you providethe link to archive?
>>116202
Can you find these pics, please?:
Jimmy Two Shoes' Heloise Inflation by TheNeverWere (Boredom Does Weird Things);
Jenny XJ9 Wakeman Inflation Comic Sequence by TheNeverWere (Upgraded New Life);
Scientific smth by TheNeverWere;
Nanako Dojima Big Butt (Nanako Nooooooo) by SoulInflatioN;
Lili Zanotto (Psychonauts) Big Butt by SoulInflatioN?
(387 KB, 908x1275, bloatedforever.jpg)
Anybody got the whole sequence? (and a higher quality version of picrel)
>>116202
Say wasn't there a alternate version of the Violet Parr X Voyd inflation pic?

I know he did a blueberry pic of Violet Parr not long after, but I'm wondering if he did more of Violet or not?
>>117021
I don't think I have any of those anymore, sorry. Probably pruned it a bit more than may have been necessary.
(472 KB, 1200x849, 72263407_p1_master1200.jpg) (727 KB, 1094x1040, 72718379_p0.png)
>>117035
Said alt wasn't in the archive but it and a few other old pieces are still up on their Pixiv account. Other than that this is all the Violet I think there was.
Does anyone have that one Axel-Rosered sketch where Candace is inflated into a blimp and is yelling at Phineas'?
(5 KB, 150x85, inflated_pokegirl_leaf___sprite_sheet_by_sammy8r1ght_dd1ccrf-150.jpg)
Kind of a weird request, but does anyone have this inflated Pokegirl sprite edit from Sammy8r1ght, or any other sprite edits she uploaded before her account was deactivated?
All I could recover is this tiny thumbnail through messing with internet archive and inspect tool
does anyone have all three flatey blueberry inflation comics?
does anyone have a Archive of Edgeofminds older art? just asking
anyone remember/seen this old video called “programmed to vore” or something like that. pseudo first person POV. camera guy pulls out a TV remote hypnotizes the girl. she’s dirty blonde if i remember right, and wore a tight dress. camera zooms in on her mouth. not really hardcore vore but she gets this bump on her stomach and she looks fine as hell but she snaps out of her dumb hypnosis. video got taken down and haven’t been able to find it since. RIP
this is probably a long shot, but does anyone have these Edgeofmind pics
-android 17 and 18 inflation
- Mirko inflation
- Makoto Kuradoberi inflation
does anyone still have anyone of creeperaptor40's videos before he took them down?
thx! also do you have the ones with junko and the female wonka along with the vaporeon and fortnite?
Since we’re on the Creeperaptor subject, anyone have an archive of the old Fnaf inflation video? I think it was a fem Bonnie iirc
Did anyone happen to save the inflation drawing Chubnbass did of Android 18? Tried looking for it but couldn’t find it.
>>117338

I apologise

Judging from their DA page, i thought they went inactive
If you had Pencilmiss (Pmiss) Inflation any kind that taken down from YT
There was a story by succisuccubus on DA where their OC got inflated in the showers at a pool. I remember there was a hose that went in the cooch and I think she popped at the end. The story got deleted in the DA purge a long while ago and any website archive I found didn't have it. Anyone happen to download it or get it from stash before it went down? Was literally my fav. There was another one from a different person called my girlfriend is a balloon and had inflated sex. Loved em both.
does anyone have some of atlasalpha's posts before DA Nuked them?
(14 KB, 374x289, _com__wrong_spell_by_edgeofmind_dd9snpr-375w.jpg) (21 KB, 375x385, harley_quinn_by_edgeofmind_dezqcg1-375w.jpg)
>>115593
I just found out about this today when looking for his Harley pics, at first I thought it was because of DA's new dumb rule against drawing celebrities from what I heard, but then he also purged it from his twitter and a lot of other stuff from his other accounts like his one Karen pic. I don't know what happened to artists, they just randomly purge for no reason, there has to be something in the drinking supply of people who drew fetish porn. It also can't be because of an underaged thing because his May and Tsuyu pic is still up.
does anyone have the female wonka video by creeperaptor40?
>>98339 (OP)
What does "This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine." mean?
(453 KB, 924x865, more_inflated_pauling_by_edgeofmind_delvq3d-pre.png) (391 KB, 948x843, izumo_swelling_by_edgeofmind_dfpct96-pre.png) (562 KB, 1600x1462, morph_ball_goes_wrong_by_edgeofmind-dcbcu2r.png) (761 KB, 1920x1562, pantyloon_by_edgeofmind_dd2rb9x-fullview.png) (379 KB, 1252x638, megan_and_tami_supersized_by_edgeofmind_de5lz1s-pre.png) (1.4 MB, 1920x1535, puffed_up_wyldstyle_by_edgeofmind_dcvu9t2-fullview.png)
Huge EdgeOfMind dump for you all. Scoured from Bing,personal archives,and Furarchiver
(172 KB, 1280x1246, 1613341993.edgeofmind_wyldstyleball.jpg) (195 KB, 1280x1000, 1653799755.edgeofmind_373ef92d-1904-47a1-bb48-b3777c3eed41.jpg) (188 KB, 1205x1280, 1617066336.edgeofmind_2521729d-f9f3-4507-8ba8-7f92651e282c.jpg) (192 KB, 1280x998, 1611949457.edgeofmind_37ed6f48-922a-4bac-81b6-c32e8f686798.jpg) (150 KB, 1280x1030, 1607906799.edgeofmind_minnie_mouse.jpg) (215 KB, 1280x1062, 1634221660.edgeofmind_d9aae348-031c-4e1c-bfa4-f01a749ad2ac.jpg)
(322 KB, 942x848, bloated_up_cream_by_edgeofmind_deailm0-pre.png) (162 KB, 1280x782, 1606756615.edgeofmind_4b833125-a741-4ea3-a10a-52fe8b08d5c4.jpg) (171 KB, 1280x1158, 1596944177.edgeofmind_wave.jpg) (911 KB, 3000x2323, 1619fc0ec110054c8a4ad1afc84de841c193cb55cd7cfe36e2861209fe51a510.png) (598 KB, 1600x1218, 85c763e4d69149712f94a34e733dcdfaf1fc944eefed25a95bcf87a42144a671.png) (1.7 MB, 3227x3405, 4d6d4521871572a38765767f6aaefc9b1d2fa2c958e51df8ef64910ca8c91b81.png)
>>118259
Were all of these lost?
>>
JOHN & CHRIS GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCKING SELVES
>>118242
YOU ARE A HERO, thank you
Anons.
I found more.
So,so much more.
So much more in fact that I'm a bit worried at how much there may be,or maybe I'm overreacting.
I'm faced with a choice,either upload the rest of EdgeOfMind's stuff here or start a new thread for it. On one hand I'm worried I may reach the bump limit with how much I have,but on the other hand you all know how some anons are about starting threads dedicated to one specific artist. So I'm turning to you guys for advice. What should I do?
>>118339
Upload them all in an archive somewhere like Mega and post the link maybe?
>>118340
>>118341
I've decided to go with a Mega file. Might take a while to put together though.
>>118355
Alright,just cross-referenced some of the content. I may have accidentally uploaded twice of the same photo or art that's still available on Edge's Furaffinity. Sorry about that,hope everything else is to your guys' liking though.
>>98339 (OP)
What do we do now that archive org has banned links?
can someone add Edgeofminds hanazuki image to the archive ?
>>118418
Anon,thank you for the suggestion. I managed to get 121 more images.
Anyone have a story named "Boyfriend Balloon" that was on Deviantart? Cannot remember the writer, but the gist of it is one guy lets another get blown up by a balloon vendor in a park.
>>118508
If anyone has any of her fart inflaton stuff,it would be appreciated please and thank you
>>118529
I've gotten in the ones that aren't on his DA or Furaffinity. Unless anyone in the thread comes forward with anything else,I think the archive is complete for now.
>>115379
can someone reup the link?
does anyone have squishysoftys art that's viewable? and does anyone know if she ever plans on coming back?
This might be a stupid thing to vent about,but a paranoid little part of me is worried about the archive since over on Deviantart,SXDeluxe has practically been whiteknighting for EdgeOfMind and asking his own followers to report people who re-upload his deleted art (Which A: Are Edge's and not his. B: Edge never made money from them in the first place. And C: Edge doesn't even seem to fucking care.)

Still,a part of me can't help but worry.
(21 KB, 413x299, adora_blimps_out_by_edgeofmind_dgswn3p-414w.jpg)
>>118588
I wouldn't worry too much, apparently someone made a an almost full archive weeks ago before you
https://e-hentai.org/g/2934048/a106f5cffd/
Doubt SX and Edge would be able to do much about that

>Edge doesn't even seem to fucking care
Nah, Edge has been very open about blocking people from their page if they reupload their old art
https://www.deviantart.com/edgeofmind/journal/about-people-reuploading-my-arts-1062422440

After looking through their archives, don't blame them for deleting stuff or being embarrassed, since I forgot a lot of it was very questionable and creepy, though that doesn't explain why they deleted a lot of art of perfectly acceptable and legal characters
>>118592
Thanks for the link and for clarification,anon.
>>118592
Might be a stupid follow-up question on my behalf,but do you think I should copy some stuff from the e-hentai archive into the MEGA archive just to be safe?
>>118592
Wait they deleted adora? She and catra are 18+ why? Also anyone got hd
does anyone have all three flatey blueberry inflation comics by luckyemerald269 before he deleted them?
>>98339 (OP)
Now that Archive has banned BBWchan there's going to be truly lost art
Replacements?
can someone make a Archive of Altzegos and SX deluxe pls i would love to see that also a full archive of the new seriojanic art would be nice
Does anyone have any of edgeofmind’s deleted works?
Does anyone have an archive of AlanES' works, or at least an archive of the thread involving him from a few years back
Weeb Lord on Deviantart just posted that he's deleted some of his older stories, namely the Gillo series, due to DA going after fetish content.

If you care about this, use this Drive link to back up his stuff so you don't lose it. Please note that he did NOT sort this shit well, and most of these stories have random fucking names. For the Gillo series, each chapter falls under the name of the tour group, specifically Gillo, Kaori, Matilda, Twins, Sasha, and Sam in that order.

Here is the link. NO guarantee it lasts forever. Save your shit while you can.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Of0LhXzedyd-dFjO7dYHQw1qj5-qQyfN
>>118937
Are they fucking stupid? They're know as the weird fetish site with this and the AI bullshit it's like they wanna fucking lose people
does anyone have the imbapovi ada wong hourglass expansion video where she is clothed?
>>118741
What archive? The Internet Archive?
?
??
does anyone have a link to archived creeperaptor40 animations?
does anyone have a archive of Berryduke96 deleted art from his main account and old account for nostalgia purposes
Can anyone help me find this one youtube video? It was a video of a woman wearing a gray top and jean shorts inflating with water. She grew to the size of a yoga ball and midway through the inflation, she unbuttoned her shorts. She was sitting in a chair and facing the camera, never changing the angle. If anyone can help me find this, I'd appreciate it
Their deleting there gallerys in 48 hours save stuff people
(123 KB, 1057x756, IMG_0599.jpeg)
Does anyone have this in higher quality?
(3.6 MB, 2816x3020, tile000.png) (1.6 MB, 2816x3020, tile001.png) (3.8 MB, 2816x3020, tile002.png)
>>121832
i do but it the original image is so big it exceeds the 10mb file size limit so i split it up into 6 parts
Do you have the part two to that?
>>117215
Does anybody have the story series like Valentina like Camilla
(19 KB, 320x264, m54bjqwm.jpg)
Does anyone have full res version of this one or any other older Critical Volume art ?
Anyone remember a 3d Blueberry comic where this girl goes to a test and is given blueberry food in bed before staying to long and getting a hose