/inf/

(790 KB, 2500x1752, @idrawsmut69.jpg)
Kind of a niche topic, but has anyone been able to pull off inflation/expansion in lucid dreams? Every time I try my brain usually won't allow it, even though I can do pretty much anything else. I'd also like to hear your inflation dream stories, whether lucid or not.
(835 KB, 1206x1175, one_more_pump__final_by_tummybubbles.jpg)
I have them once in a while. A couple happened when I was young and probably have a lot to do with why I have a thing for inflation in the first place. I think maybe I've always been wired for it for some reason.

>I find myself in front of a line of girls like for a beauty contest or something
>On some sort of signal, all of their boobs swell up and burst out of their tops
>Another signal and their bellies balloon up and wreck the rest of their clothes
>The girls just keep staring ahead like it's all perfectly normal
>Their boobs and bellies start alternately ballooning up bigger, then shrinking some, then bigger again over and over until one of them is stuck with her boobs and belly inflated so big she can't see over her boobs and her belly is swollen past her knees

>Girl shows up in my back yard, in a bikini
>She grabs a hose and sticks it in her pussy
>She starts swelling up, mostly belly and pulls me up against her. Her bikini top and bottom fall of as she inflates
>I shove my dick up in her right alongside the hose
>She keeps filling up and lifts off the ground
>I stay inside as we both float up as far as the hose will allow and we keep at it as her belly keeps blowing up bigger and bigger

I've had others, usually just women's boobs bellies and butts expanding for no reason but then of course we get it on once she starts inflating. And any time I'm aware I'm in a lucid dream and it turns sexual, I try to push it into inflation and sometimes I'm successful.

(Pic unrelated but looks a little like an old girlfriend of mine... Or how I'd like her to look...)