/inf/

(45 KB, 828x455, _who_s_a_good_balloon_boy____male__by_snow_chanda_da7iwr3-414w-2x.jpg) (67 KB, 827x784, untitled_by_spoopidoopixoxo_ddw35th-414w-2x.jpg) (55 KB, 828x437, _art_trade__who_s_a_good_balloon_boy__by_snow_chanda_d9qp0oy-414w-2x.jpg) (126 KB, 762x1048, the_big_finale_by_sugarinthemuffins_dfqpm7a-pre.jpg) (133 KB, 769x1039, stimuflation_6_by_fatclubinc_dfdh9v4-pre.jpg)
Bringing back a lost board as we need more women inflation men. Dominant women inflating men until they pop, or dumb bimbos accidently inflating their boyfriends.
(201 KB, 2048x1335, 1.jpg) (174 KB, 2048x1335, 2.jpg) (221 KB, 2048x1335, 3.jpg) (176 KB, 2048x1335, 4.jpg)
It's perfect!
>male inflation
gross.
(500 KB, 1548x1800, 1692810108.png)
We are so fucking back lads
>>95927
Sauce on the first pic?
(555 KB, 816x1056, 1613418528750.jpg)
"Give me one good reason not to just pop you with my heel right now, little balloon boy…"
>>96026
ROBOY-THOR on DA.
(704 KB, 731x483, 1682667896558624.png)
I have a love/hate relationship with this fetish.
>Hot women trying to blow me up, tease me and then burst me like a cheap balloon makes me diamonds.
>But I'd prefer to be the inflator, not the inflatee.
>But female inflation always leads me back to POV stuff, which leads back to F/M stuff.

It has ruined me.
>>96119
Are you saying you don't want to pop for me, Anon? :,(
>>96228
Don't start.
I'm not falling into this pit again.
>>96478
Same. If there's anything that gets me back on this bullshit, it's that.
>>96119
What you actually love is just hot women teasing you.
I'm requesting for any new POV inflation videos

Disco Kitten's Fetish Room: Cock Ring Belly Burst
https://we.tl/t-ltDVPzXkzz
>>99080
Holy fuck that's hot. Sauce?
>>99112
Daikanu on Twitter/FA, though the tweet has sadly been deleted for some reason (maybe the commissioner asked him to? I don't know.)
>>99185
Thanks anon. Do they usually do male expansions or was this the exception? If this was the exception,then that may be why it was unfortunately removed.
>>99185
>>99204
you need a twitter account to see the picture

Daikanu must have made settings so that only people with account can see it
>>99212

I just looked through on my (normie) account and still don't see it. Maybe mutuals only?

>>99204

I'd say he's like 40:60 on the male to female ratio; he draws them pretty often, but bulge and dicks out pics like this are a rarity. There's a few of such pics scattered around his FA gallery, but this is the only femdom one that I know of. Also his stuff is like 90% furry, if that bothers you.
>>99222
Ah,I see. Furry inflation art doesn't bother me since I am one. Thanks for the extra info anon. Shame about bulges and dicks on male inflation art being a rarity for this artist tho,but I guess they can't all be winners.
Does anyone have more arts?
>>102490
This is fucking disgusting. Stop with ugly penuses!
I may not like what you like but there's a new poster killing threads.
We need stuff with helluva boss characters, especially Verosika
>>98290
Can we get a reupload
You think people dont realize you dont do shit with your kids but blame everything on dad. We all know. Small world.
>>113092
Pinkie pie would probably really to this, if given the opportunity
You know, when you look at the inflation community as a whole, this is still rare compared to female inflation, especially woman on woman in stories and comics.
Like look at expansion fan comics or even limitburster and even opik Oort content
I wish I could have seen Dr. D. Lite inflate a man.
I would also love to see Veronica Mayday inflate a man
>>111876
I wish there was more demon on human inflation, this picture encapsulated my biggest fantasy
>>114729
Well that tells you alot. Like cover that up unhinged
>>114728
We are a niche of a niche of a niche my friend.
>>114728
>>114973
It's truly not fair that F/M stuff is not more prevalent.

Oh well. We always have our imaginations.
>Mine's flaring up now.
>And boy howdy
>Aqua's gettin' haughty.
>>114728
In terms of stories, there are plenty of authors who write F/M inflation. Alecdeluxe, hfilled, eggsdotg, pump1131, xue13, d44444, alexisraine, asimplenotiboi, fuy0w0, Verblimp, AnnAccount, sockswell, sotaut1917, etc. In terms of comics eggsdotg has been commissioning an entire series from Fatclubinc.
>>114976
Mainly there just isn't much in the way of media. There is no Violet Beauregarde. There is no particular movie or tv show.
>>115281
Ayo! That's hot! Got more maybe a video of her riding whoever the blimp is?
Bump
(192 KB, 1280x974, berry_soda.png) (193 KB, 1280x974, fizzy_soda.png)
Antoine: Girls, could you roll me up please... i'm so full... but this feel so... good~
Pinkie Pie: Mmm... that’s a big handsome big boy~
Fluttershy: Oh my... this thing looks huge~
I need hot women to pump me up and burst me so bad it's unreal.
Oh what is a blimp boy to do?
You! Human female! Inflate me, the human male, like a balloon until I burst!
You are free to choose any method. In any setting.
Do so quickly before the opportunity vanishes!
>>124691
Anyone you would specifically want to be inflated by?
(788 KB, 2207x3072, taylor-swift-1508765921.jpg)
>>125039
Your girlfriend takes you to milkshakefactory where you enjoy the ten for one special. Your entire body is full, filled up and filled out with their delicious variety of ice cream flavors. Your girlfriend wobbles you over to her girl friends who lead you into the Taylor Swift concert. All the girls around you are suppressing laughter at how round you are. As Taylor begins singing, you can feel the energy from the speakers reverberate through your very round, shake filled body. To your amazement, Taylor Swift's singing is causing the ice cream in your belly to slowly expand. The young, attractive women around you are amazed at the very, very round and fat male growing rounder and fatter before their very eyes. It isn't long before your inflated belly contacts many of the girls around you. Particularly strong girls on either side of you squeeze you, shouting, "make some room tubby!"
A particularly tall blonde with gigantic breasts pokes your middle, assessing your fatness. "You're just getting fatter, and fatter, and fatter aren't you?"
Your girlfriend answers her, "He's really blowing up, like a fat filled balloon!"
As you become increasingly spherical, you tip onto your back, watching Taylor Swift sing over the curve of your belly.
The stronger girls lift you up, causing you to crowd surf over them. You kick your little feet and flap your little hands as the girls move your tight spherical body wherever they like. You're such a big, round, fat balloon even Taylor Swift can see you. She can see her name on your t-shirt stretched across your balloon of a body. You can feel the hands of many girls as your round, full, drum tight body is slowly brought to her on stage.
"I guess you really are my BIGGEST fan", she jokes to the crowd as she circles you, running her hand over your middle. It's a sharp contrast between your spherical body and the slim bodies of all the women onstage.
"So, big guy, what song would you like?"
Just then your girlfriend's head pops up over the edge of the stage.
>>125046
Kinda worked. Good job. Less keen on the WG stuff though.
I wonder how open would a character like shego to inflate and dominate a guy, riding his cock? Especially if she could be able to, like if Drakken made body inflation possible and shego wanted to relieve stress by sexually dominating a guy
>>125075
Dunnoe. Shego's too much of a sour cunt for me to get interested in her as a character. And I don't think she's quite the type to be down for the freaky stuff (unless it's for humiliating Kim). I imagine she'd be more sweet on a guy who'd get in her good graces. Probably just likes a bit of cowgirl with some cuddling afterward. Plus she easily makes herself a good target for being inflated, rather than dishing out the inflation.

Now if you shot a character like BOTW Zelda that way, I think it could work.
(4.9 MB, 1700x2200, 1.png)
>>125046
Damn that scenario is hot as hell. I'd be much more willing to listen to Taylor Swift if turned me into a blimp
>>125078
Yeah. Anyway, I totally bet someone like Verosika Mayday would be more the type to being inflating the guy. I mean she seems more a dom than a sub and would probably go so far as to pop him.

I wonder what other characters that are underrated as inflators?