/inf/

(830 KB, 720x1600, Screenshot_20230825-121753.png) (763 KB, 720x1600, Screenshot_20230818-211703.png)
Have you tried Talkie? In my opinion it's better then Character AI, you get better art for your character,
These are my own characters, Luna Moon and Kate Denson,
I only found a handful of characters that have body inflation in mind and a couple of Violets. Here is the website https://talkie-ai.com/ do you think it's better then Character AI?
Tried it out and so far it feels way worse then character.ai but that's mainly because you have to sign in with your Google account just to do anything that isn't chating or searching, you can't edit what the ai said because your hit with a subscription once you try too and you can't refresh what they say ether because for some stupid reason it's based off of how many cards of said character you have and even then you can't refresh those ether.the ai isn't good from what I can tell. the whole app is based off of the cards that you can only earn for free once a day with no other way to earn the gems to buy more cards. So over all its not worth it, if you want to use something that let's you be nsfw then try spicychat.ai it's so much better then this