/inf/

>>93719
Story time youtubers are not vtubers tho
>>93752
literally the exact same thing
bump
bump
can someone reupload those jaltoid inf pieces from last thread?
(2.5 MB, 1146x1066, a bit bloated text.png)
YouTuber abitfrank floating upwards into the sky abyss above!

Video for reference check out her channel it's fun! She talks about the darker sides of fairytales
https://youtu.be/Ajp0c2cDrQY

Art by popperfan
>>95115
You can just say that you made it dude, you don’t have to pretend to be someone else who just so happened to post popperfans content
is there anymore blueberry related drawings to animators?
>>95156
Popper here didn't post it but thank you kindly anon did a few more for said person if you wish to check them out >>95050 on da may upload those later on myself if i got time if someone doesn't beat me to the punch first lol.
bump
bump
>>93717
Source for the third one?
any storytime animators inflation chatbots?
bump
>>100096
Sometimes these disappear.
would anyone happen to have any storytime animators inflation screenshot edits?
tbh i wouldnt mind seeing any inflation screenshot edits of jaiden since i saw some weight gain ones on bbwalt
bump
I'd rather not participate in applying kink to these characters. It'd be one thing if they were Vtubers, avatars for fictional characters, but they're not; they're avatars for real people, and that's creepy.
Bump? More like pump!
whats a storytime animator that doesnt get enough inflation art?
>>103922
All of them except for jaiden.
>>95805
Imagine having surgery only to know how it feels to be a DeviantArt fetishists balloon for a day. And I believe I know of said procedure and yes it does feel like you're becoming a human beachball
>>102303
I mean they technically are like vtuber avatars I mean yeah it feels a bit more personal as we know about their lives because story time YouTubers are always gonna give off that vibe but technically it is a fictionalized version of them. Not the rea irl deal.
>>93658 (OP)
Vtubers liking our shit was a surprise.
Imagine a story 'tuber referencing our shit.
Is there any inflation art of Vannamelon?
>>107189
I could draw one of her, if you like!
>>103922
honestly let me explain studios
let me explain studios uploaded a video about her being a diver and i cant stop but thinking about "what if she inflated in her diver outfit?"
bump
>>109388
are you asking for a request or something?
cause theres edit threads on here lol
>>109238
A long time ago Shoe reviewed fan art and one was of her being inflated... she found it hilarious and encouraged more.
>>109422
yeah something like that but her ass could be a bit bigger
really nice edits tho
>>109863
Glad to see someone else likes her too
i know her sona is furry and thats not everyone's thing but i just felt like mentioning her since she used to be a storytime animator
>>109915
True
Ashame she's overshadowed
Same goes for Emirichu and Illymations
>>109955
i wouldnt mind seeing more art of the lesser known animators, edits or actual inflation art ill take it lol
>>109915
>>109963
Same, and I wonder if someone is gonna make a dedicated furry youtuber and vtuber thread so those can have a proper place for those who like the furrytubers (Guess that name works)
>>110009
theres actually a vtuber thread on here
and it has some images of other vtubers not sure if theres any of wolfychu tho
>>110028
Just checked the most recent ones, there is not
Probably because she leans into furry vtuber
>>110029
i figured as much
and i feel like making a furrytuber thread on here will lead to people telling the op to go bbfurries or something lol
>>105018
would be interesting to see more illymation inflation art since i always thought the idea of her avatar blowing up like a balloon would look hot
>>110031
I figured it would go on bbfurries
>>110039
True
And suprised people also haven't made more fat art of her considering her most recent vid
>>93766
LOVE the hyper ass. Do you know the artist?
>>110623
yeah i was thinking the same thing
have her whole body inflated and also the chart
it has unique potential
but also feel like the first image could have potential but im not sure what to make of it yet
(854 KB, 1917x1078, limp.png) (668 KB, 1917x1078, biscuits.png)
The steam lines ended up as scraps but enjoy them as a bbwchan exclusive
>>110632
this is pretty good love how it looks
>>111119
Damn! That's what I'm talking about! See what happens when we come together as a community! If we can't find content let's create it! Drawing ideas doesn't have to stay locked to just edit threads! If it's on topic make drawings however and wherever you please! Hell you're a contributing artist so way I see it it's kinda you domain to expand.
>>111119
Only criticism is id do realistic feet as a bonus as you know there's someone out there looking for Jaiden feet pics 😂
honestly the edits in this thread are really good!
would love to see more
>>111311
Then throw up some more ideas it maybe possible if I have free time I'll tackle more if not someone else will but remember it's not the edit thread so no begging please we want artists to feel like they have pacing and time but overall yeah show me what you got!
>>111315
>>109388
would be interesting to see how you would make an edit of this
if you want
(874 KB, 1921x1080, Screenshot_20240410-174653_Chrome.jpg) (38 KB, 261x329, 20240410_174740.jpg)
>>111315
A friend brought up the idea of taking Jaiden's real, literal inflation drawing and turning each balloon into an animator gal
Don't know how well an edit would work tbh, maybe someone willing could turn it into a full-on drawing? But regardless of how, I'd love to see it tackled
>>111600
I would but like I said I'm kind of busy right now it's up to somebody else
bump
>>112797
Whorshipping the living is called mudita. In the bible it is written dont not call on to the dead.
>>112798
This isn't a dead thread lol
>>113026
Both are pretty good! Look fun trying to do fake thumbnails , fav the first one
>>113628
Really cute! I'd try one myself but I've been sitting on some overdue work I got to get too it's not gonna clear up anytime soon
(230 KB, 1215x714, (())).PNG) (385 KB, 1253x645, uh oh not again.PNG)
some screenshots from jaiden's new video if anyone wants to make inflation edits out of them
>>117160
honestly thats a hot edit!
love the work!
>>117198
Oh you mean make rebecca with a mom body? Yeh that sounds nice, also with the diver outfit i could make and inflation scene or something like that

>>117161
Thanks, glad you like it!
>>117256
I guess gummy bear body's can really stretch honestly she needs more inflation art
>>120884
Fatty birthday cake maybe? Or perhaps almost every Jaiden becomes a birthday balloon to fill the room up
>>120884
I got and idea with the first image involving difference on body shape after 10 years, making these edits is fun, also gotta need to get back into making the mom bods ones