/inf/

(22 KB, 201x201, kemono.jpg)
A thread for sharing kemono party links.
NT?
>>93585 (OP)
>see twitter post of a piece that i like the look of
>the full thing is on patreon
>go to the artist's kemono party
>there is a post on it
>it says that a link to a folder with the video will be sent to patrons
I mean, props for trying to combat leaks like this, but fuck whoever uploaded this to kemono party for missing the point of the damn site
>>95312
>Honohono
Seconding.
>>93585 (OP)
Anyone now getting warnings for Kemono or Coomer party? Now claiming that it's not secure and blocking it on Chrome?
>>98663
Both working fine for me in Chromium-based Edge.

By the way, both sites are now redirecting to the .su TLD
Bump
>>100398
seeing as how the boosty section on kemono has not gone any higher then 75 creators, i can bet that kemono has yet to fix it
Has something happened to kemono? I've seen almost no updates on my ~2 dozen favorites in the past few weeks.
SonicLagann
>>101968
i was thinking the same thing but i have yet to find anything on it
>>102391
I was thinking about this today. Still no updates. Importer got screwed again maybe? If someone could import and check if the creator's kemono is updated that would be nice to hear from.
>>102402
Kemono devs are conducting host migration, import is disabled
>>102671
nevermind, it's working again
>>102676
to bad the boosty importer still doesnt work
>>98690
Asking for this again
Bump

Where new content
is it just me or is the kemono importer down again?
Last time I checked they said they were doing maintenance.
>>93585 (OP)
Is the subscribestar importer just broken forever, or what's going on there? I have some artists I follow that are on there exclusively but aren't on kemono, and some that just haven't updated in like 5 years or what have you. Is it just gone?
Anyone have any art by Shuciha? They don’t have a file on Kemono yet
>>103793
from what i heard/ remember subscriberstar updates there security to often for kemono to keep up with it so they just gave up
Does anyone have any art by XXXValerya5? They don't have it on Kemono.
>>98690
Asking for this yet again
Most of the stuff from makarokono is locked behind the report my post
Does anyone have her stuff?
makarokono has some really good art,
too bad most of it is locked behind a report my post subscription paywall
am i not allowed to say report my post?
d i s c o r d
Misosiru_is_hot
Can someone update stevickafterhours
jesus christ, can you keep all the 'could u please update' shit to the beg thread, goddamn. Just post links and gtfo, holy shit
>>106773
No fr these fucking idiots have to ruin everything.
Especially when the "art" is absolutely terrible
>>106845
and yet, behold the Ikki Fenix thread on this board following a regularly updated mega.nz folder and Kemono page. some rando spanish fetish animator with stuff that looks like shitty flash animation with other fetishes spliced in like scat, vomit, furry and blue berry.
(but oh well, it hasn't been nuked yet so why should the beg-anons care elsewhere)
>>93585 (OP)
Now that Nitter's dead can we come up with an idea to scrape artists' profiles by asking someone with lots of nsfw accounts to spare?
>>111468
Rihanna and her fans whorship the devil. Heard his dick is huge
Beyonce right with her. That big dick devil they all love la aaaaaa laaaaalalalalaaaaa
>>111470
This one especially. Lolo
Does anyone know what's going on with kemono? Every page had stop updating about a week ago.
From what I read, the importers are down until they get more storage.
>>111874
If you remind them again I'm sure they will do it faster.
Bump
(206 KB, 958x1572, IMG_1057.jpeg)
Literally every page on Kemono I visited today has this red warning flash on the screen and vanish before I can click on anything. Sus or not sus?
>>114644
This is something the IDF does as a form of hasbara. If they don’t like content it comes down somehow or another.
when looking at patreon (on kemono), i frequently get txt’s whcih i cant do that on mobile. for any pc users, does it work there?
someone please update comicalweapon on kemono.party.
Gigantamax Sumo- Melony
Rather than asking for a artist update,

Can somebody add this artists, The Juicy Stuff, stuff from their pattern to Kemeno?

Here is the person in question as there is many things to add from there: https://www.patreon.com/thejuicystuff
Perhaps to break up the rhythm a bit... Lately more and more Patreons have been switching to posting content on websites linked to their accounts, and kemono can't get this content traditionally. I'm curious if anyone knows if there's a workaround that either has been implemented or is being worked on
>>93585 (OP)
Is there a new way to use report my post without logging in?
>>118532
The page hasn't been updated in 2 months, that's the reason why I want all of you to update her page.
>>118940
bump for this request please.
Can anyone update PuntThePoodle's kemono
It's been super long since the artist "Demmente" was updated. Sure, they're odd, but some of their art is pretty decent
Not sure how it works. But if someone could help update it, it'd be goat
https://kemono.su/fanbox/user/68043433
>>121845
Calm down, dude. Spamming the same two links over and over won't get people to add them faster,
>>122265
Can't. Fanbox import sevice has been down for over a month now.
Can someone make a kemono.su page to this suscribestar user please?

subscribestar.adult/muhboobz
subscribestar.adult/muhboobz
>>122701
Have you been living under a rock? Ss importer has been for down nearly two years now.
>>123392
I have a sub. FWIW it's not worth at all. Artist thinks people care about a CGI gummy bear when all people subscribe for is the coomer bait but even then a lot of it is just 3D WIPs and AI slop.

I tried to import on Kemono but the website says it's an invalid key despite the fact that I copy and pasted the session ID key. User error or something actually wrong with JPT's actual Patreon page?
>>124811
Any time Kemono gives an error or seems like it hasn't updated a page in ages, give "Recent" a quick check. If you do now, you'll see that select patreons seem to be going through, but for the most part, Patreon isn't being updated. Probably an issue with the importer, or laying low to avoid bot detection.
Im sure if its true or not but looks like patreon import sevice is down