/inf/

FYI the anchors are meant for inflatees and their content.
Who is in the OP picture?
>>93301
I was asking that in the sauce thread.
>>93285 (OP)
WTF is the point of this thread? It's not that hard to scroll and it will legit get covered up if any of the threads get updates on their own.
>>93332
The facts are we get new super specific threads daily so we need to minimize catalog space.
yes, exactly! such an outrageous thing!
Why a single treat about all real live inflaters that make so few new videos that it might make sense to summarize them instead of a separate treat for each model?
I'd rather have 5 new blue berry treads because we don't have enough of them.
>>93447
I don't get why this blueberry, fake prop trash and body expansion stuff is even in the inflation category. Those are completely different kinks from inflation and don't belong here.
>>93545
BBWchan and 4chan follow two different board philosophies: wastebasket and theme, respectively. 4chan forces draw, edit, write, caption, and potentially AI threads into every single board while single subject websites like BBWchan make them their own boards. BBW-chan would've had to make a distinction between smallfat, bigfat and slob, from day one.
Blueberry/fruits, props/miming, and expansion/hyper belong in /infl/ because they don't fit into any other board.