/inf/

(294 KB, 800x450, IMG_3710.png)
Just a thought to spice up and revive TMC. Why don't we just write scripts of our ideal clip or fantasy. I know Adrians3DCreations has had some of his ideas come to life such as E Girl Inflation Nightmare and Leprechaun vs Executive An Inflation Story. I've written several. Maybe if there's more fan feedback TMC will be making better clips. On there Twitter Taylor even provides her email to contact her.

So how about we share are thoughts and ideas of clips we'd love to see. I think we'd be a bit upset if TMC shut down cause they have the best props.

Feel free to post your scripts and or ideas here. We could also just send them to Taylor or post them on TaylorMadeForums.

NO PIRACY WELCOME ON THIS 5HREAD PLEASE!!!
Here is an idea a clip a Catwoman blueberry feet inflation with a footjob
(22 KB, Spontaneously Swelling Body Dilemma.txt)
Since this is a new thread based on the first one, I thought I might reintroduce my own concept for a trilogy focusing on Ziva how inflates uncontrollably, then her Mom finds out, and so does her crush, Fae, who has also been inflating like Ziva. I was very selective with the actresses. The first part is loosely based on Cute College Girl Body Inflation because that's where I think Ziva's acting is at it's best. The main story idea is based on some of the works from Growth Dreams, where the girl uncontrollably grows for an unknown reason, and at random times. I just wrote this like it could be three clips, and in the third there would be two body inflations, and a bit of kissing. I've made it into more of a script as well.

Here's the attachment, let me know what you think. If anyone wants to try and recommend this to the studio so they could bring it to life, I'm not interested in being named or getting credit for it.
We should see more cleavage
Bump
I put this one in their forum four months ago, but apparently no takers. Might as well put it here too.

"You and your boyfriend (pov) are in a room chatting about your small height when he notices something poking out from under your shirt, what appears to be a pull-cord in your belly button, like from an inflatable life raft. You question what it is and how it got there, but before you can tell him to leave it alone, he pulls it out. Then there is a hissing noise, and it gradually gets louder. Then your body starts to grow taller, and then the shot cuts to your arms and legs getting thicker and more muscular. But just as you’re showing off how buff you’re becoming, your boyfriend points out that your breasts and belly are becoming thick and plump as well. By the time it’s over, you’re standing at twice your normal height, looking like a bodybuilder that swallowed a life raft. You debate your new body with your boyfriend for a few minutes. For everything you don’t like, he loves as he turns out to be a bit of a chubby chaser.
After a couple of minutes of convincing you, the boyfriend spots what appears to an emergency blow pipe on your body. Without hesitation, he grabs it and starts blowing in it, causing you in small bursts to grow taller, thicker and more bloated. Soon enough your cheeks start to fill so you can’t warn him how tight you’re getting. And eventually, you pop and are found lying at the floor shrunken back to normal size."
Keeping the thread alive.
Can someone give an idea, the clip called Catwoman’s blueberry feet inflation with a footjob
>>93528

Can someone give him an idea?!
Bump
Bump