/inf/

(153 KB, 600x497, fetchimage2.png)
i have a question: is it possible to inflate a doll/figure?
example being Barbie.
is there a way make a Barbie doll being inflatable with balloon and accessoires?
since there isn't any images of a girl doll/figure being inflated.
possible yes or impossible no?
From my experience or just knowledge of action figures and toys yes it's highly possible! There's multiple methods too you can go about it like you said you could probably just at simple blow up a balloon and tape on a head and hands and feet but as a long-term thing you'd be probably better off making some sort of inflatable beachball with 5 adapter points a neck peg, and feet and hand pegs to port it in. And you'd also have to think about the skin color of the ball itself as well as if you want to add two more balls for boobs etc.

I'd seriously look into two communities particularly to achieve your desired effect the first one being that of the inflatable fetish community learn the basics of making inflatables and Frankensteing things together. The second is the custom action figures community YouTube is filled with tons of people who make custom dolls and figures and show how they work pull apart how to paint or do different things with them. The marvel legends community makes some crazy things.

But overall I will highly agree that your idea is achievable and there are again multiple ways you can go about it for either something as temporary as taped body parts to a balloon or something more complex which is recommended like a peach colored beachballs with tiny beachballs boobs adhesive to it. With maybe some custom paints for nipples or vagina etc.
Considering that most Barbie dolls (and dolls in general) are made out of a hard plastic, it wouldn't be possible to inflate the dolls themselves

Unless you wanted to get crafty and somehow make a Barbie doll sized inflatable suit, you're not really going to get the results you want
>>92849 (OP)
Found this set years ago
imagefap.com/gallery/9106214
(8.5 MB, 640x480, 475025313.gif) (1.6 MB, 3264x1836, 1176931291.jpg)
Don't know why you'd want to do it but just proves it is possible I guess like through stop motion and things like that you can do some crazy stuff even inflation things
bump