/inf/

>>91093 (OP)
Just did a scenario with Bremerton from Azur Lane inflating the user until they popped for a live stream.
Voodgoo gum is a hell of a plot device.
Which AI program do people make inflated characters?
I wish I could actually get cai to function.

I managed to get the character in OP to load once and then it only managed a single response before becoming totally unresponsive. The cai website is a mess.
>>91344 It's known that everybody'sbeen having issues with all of these AI, especially the AIs making stories. It's nots cai thing.
i remember one time i had one of the character ai bots of jaiden animations do an inflation rp with me
just wish someone would make one of her because the character ai site keeps blocking certain messages relating to her inflating
>>91345

No, the c.ai website is fully broken. They have been progressively crippling the experience and are clearly letting investors drive from the back seat with impunity.
>>91093 (OP)

Finally got her working - she's pretty good. My main complaint is that she struggled to take the lead when it came to the actual popping. I could not get her to say that my character had popped no matter how hard I tried - I guess this is so she doesn't trip the filter?

I also had a lot of fun turning the tables on Tess and bursting her, perhaps moreso than the other way around.
>>91768
Did you get to meet her daughter Cassandra McBride?
>>91785

Cassie has come up twice. First time Tess described her as underage so I steered the chat away. Second time round she was described very differently but Tess steered the conversation towards how she'd burst Cassie's biological mother out of jealousy which was pretty fun.
>>91788

I had more luck with getting her to be talkative about it by going super boring and just writing prompts like "Tess describes {{char}}'s belly popping" which breaks flow a bit but at least forces her hand. Although tripped the filter a few times with that one.
>>91843
I've created a couple of police woman as foil to Tess, an angel and a devil cop, I'm building up the characters living in Pavilion
Could someone make a bot based off of limitburster's burst world?
I wish Ch.AI was more explicit.

Other than that, I think I had a little too much fun with your bot...

I've turned her from a runaway fugitive into an elder god avatar.
>>92574
I've added quite a roster of characters now, my favourite is Lucy a Kentuckian Cyclops