/inf/

>>91014 (OP)
Is there any way to play this in English?
>>91019

another user here made a fan translation of it in one of the older game threads. It isn't fantastic cause software struggles with Japanese but it's still playable. This has both the first and second game.

https://mab.to/t/aZqmAW2gSOX/us2
>>91167
Thanks a bunch! Playing them now
>>91082
Is this game also related to Windy-Chan?
Not sure about this one but , around 3:48 there a minigame where you have to stop her from exploding or something
(1.5 MB, 3784x4096, FzlWeGIXsAAw7Bb.jpg)
Hot idea:
You play as Kirby blowkissing enemies.
Does anyone know if any games with popular modding communities like Stardew and Starbound have any body inflation mods?

Most of the mods I've seen in these games seem to be focused around weight gain/bbw type stuff...
(389 KB, 1024x576, ___game__bakery_bloat_out___v1_6____by_squishysofty_depsnts-fullview_jpg_2023-08-25_16.30.04.png)
>>91014 (OP)
https://www.deviantart.com/squishysofty/art/Game-Bakery-Bloat-Out-V1-6-889854112

Bakery Bloat Out is actually super fun, I tried it and it's actually a decently fun game on top of having horny inflation stuff... there is a lack of music or voices and the controls are kinda weird, but it lets you change the button remapping and... yeah, it's pretty fun!
(1.5 MB, 1697x638, Screenshot 2023-09-01 071303.png)
>>94234
so i played it but i cant seem to 100% it, am i missing something or did skie not add everything for this update? i have all but 1 skill called "self control 2", do i need to get it to unlock more stuff and if so what can i do to quickly get SP, and yes i found the debug item in the basement.
Does anybody handle gum adventure from circle tool he remove it from his itch eo
Does anyone got the Gum’s Adventure from circle tools itch.io I not there
>>94452

In thext it is written that one sequence is disabled. So I guess it the one that still needs to be unlocked.
>>94535
Ohh ok but then what about skie and the robot girl?
>>94536
Skie is bugged in this version and Karen story isn't fully implemented but the pictures are already drawn.
Otiiz's Adventure 3 just got updated, not much in the way of inflation, mostly wg, but there is an inflation scene towards middle part of the plotline.
>>94452
Have you done Karans quest completly, with the lvl.2 chrystal?

And for Skie, you need to get every lvl for every bodypart.

That would be 4 belly, 4 breast, 2 Butt, sp 10lvl.

10 water
10 air
4 Milk
4 Food

Then you have to find the full body secret (small hint, popping - high pressure)

Any question on this board, I ll look it up.
>>94778

Is that for Version 0.10 or 0.11?

I tried inflating breasts, belly, and butt, but no luck
>>94821
Apparently the full body scene is disabled in the public demo. A real shame I was hoping to see it.
>>94778
The lv.2 Crystal doesn't show up for me

>>94823
Welp guess I'm not playing the game anymore until she fully releases it or if someone leaks the newest version of the game
>>94823
3 bugs to get it. He really isn't that expansive as an Artist and its literally his job to draw Inflation Art and now programm that game.

If you want to help him, Patreon is your place to go.

Or just wait, till new stuff gets added, then the current Full Version gets released.

Like his Art, he draws a picture 6 month till its on DeviantArt, if you wanna get it early, Patreon.

He only wont make art public if you as his customer want it just for your own pleasure.
>>94855
There aren't going to be anymore public demos. 0.10 was it. Says it right in the description for the post. All subsequent demos are gonna be posted on report my post only.

Which is fine, dude has to make money.
>>93996
Modability when?
>>94861
welp guess we are going to have to ether wait for the full game to release this year but i dout its even close to being finish so most likely in a few years it might be done but who knows if its going to be free or behind a paywall or just have someone leak the new versions of it but its going to be annoying having to completely restart every new update
Does anyone have the interactive game Defy Average from backpainart?
>>91176

Afraid the files arn't available anymore...Mind reupping them?
(351 KB, 630x500, vs7ezu.png)
Swelladia just dropped its demo. It's an RPG Maker game primarily focused on inflation and permapopping. The demo is fairly short, but from what I've seen and read, it's got a lot of neat stuff planned.

https://verblimp.itch.io/swelladia
Well for the skiemaree game that would be great to have at least the 0.11 just once by link. here's 3d videos of BE and I have other things to share.

https://mab.to/t/JtJhwnEOybE/eu1
>>96589

Thank mate, owe you one.
>>97962
Download the "Gum's Adventure.exe" "options.ini" and "data.win", put them all in one folder (preferably a folder for just those three things) and start the exe file.
Anyone have success using RPGmaker? Looking for the paid version online since the freemode is timed and kinda sucks.
Does anyone know any site that mainly has inflation games or attest doesn't have a bad search like itch.io or some site that collects the links to abunch of different inflation games from different sites?
>>98611

Nothing I've found that has exclusively inflation, but the weightgaming forum has an inflation category. pretty sparse offerings for purely inflation but it's better than nothing.
(1.1 MB, 1491x1080, image.png)
Dunno if this is the right thread for it and it not lmk and I'll move it.

Trying to find out the name of the game in this video. Uploader doesn't say and all his stuff is Patreon Locked. And even using Kemono I couldn't find any info on there. So I'll Ask here.

Thanks in advance if anyone does know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPNaHwHDRa4&t=9s&ab_channel=Kusemek
>>99799
man is pregnancy game
>>93996
Does anyone have a 100% save file for this game? Want to see all the extra stuff but I can't be assed to git gud to beat all the absurdly difficult stuff.
(390 KB, 2000x2000, image0.jpg) (472 KB, 2000x2000, image02.jpg)
Modding existing titles sounds easier than making a new game.
>>100136
Well actually yes and no more or less making source code from scratch will cost you maybe a year or two of your life versus using somebody else's but then there's the downside of the whole unity thing where the source code owner could always pull the rug out from under you versus if it's your own you literally own it.
Well seems like there's a update for sukis inflatable adventures so if someone wants to leak that they can or wait until 0.11b comes out first then leak 0.11a
>>100246

I doubt anyone will, I don't think we have anyone who is a member high enough to get the benefits of early access. Plus there's no more public releases after the one we got.
>>100578
i know thats why i was hoping there was someone could share the 2nd latest or latest version of the game but ya im with you about the whole no one here being a high enough member for it or if we do they most likely cant seens they might try and find who leaked it then get banned
could someone share Skie's Inflatable Adventures latest update?
>>102180
Is this from the speed dating game, Trail made?
>>91014 (OP)
any good games with blueberry inflation?
>>103789

There isn't anything to it, really. not worth making a video on. The inflatable part is just the suits being puffed up, but deflating acting as boosters to double/triple jump, then puffing back up once you land again. Other than that there's no inflation at all.
How difficult is making a game?
>>104440
It's a bit hard but it mostly depends how you are planning on making the game like is it going to be 2D or 3D and what can you do in the game
(73 KB, 820x736, chun-li-street-fighter-ii-the-world-warrior-street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-cammy-body-inflation-png-favpng-4H0WY2EYRpJAPw0gHaK3PcP31.jpg) (106 KB, 600x450, chun_li_blows_up_kitana_by_joeisbadass-d66wx5i.preview.png) (2.3 MB, 3137x2813, 05730814e7ba124a386c33173150651c2d7896d9f72f28c25f27790f20b6d6a4.png)
>>100136
I mean very true but it comes with its own risks of copyright and stuff I would highly recommend at least avoiding anything Capcom or especially Nintendo. Heck even if you work from the ground up on a fan-made project for Nintendo properties and they are still egregious for takedown notices or worse. Capcom lately been on a streak against things themselves sadly but mostly nudity based so as long as your resident evil/ street fighter balloons have braws and underwear you should be good.

Also game idea 💡

Balloon fighter. Street fighter fan game or mod project where the fighters inflate themselves into beach balls!

example Chun li vs juri

And the characters goal it to bumper ball each other until the other pops, there can be other tools such as pins to pop characters, pumps for boost effects like overinflating yourself for extra bumper damage, or overinflating your enemy to weaken their skin or if full enough popping. But doing so would also boost their strength stats because of their size.

Also what about a re mod for 3d games like re4 remake where you play as Ashley or ada balls and the goal is to not take too much damage or you pop. Also enemies become pancakes when you flatten them. And can be inflated to pop dig dug style to perma death them Up to you if you want to use it for a re game mod or something else entirely
>>104461
Remind you any of these games could be their own original game concept as well that remove the potential of copyright risks and probably gain less problems and more benefits as a result. Balloon fighter has been just a idea I've sat in for years at one point wanting to do it myself but I just don't have the time or skill to do it justice
>>105252
Dont pay for it if she dont want ur name on it. What she think youre stupid? We all know. She. To niave to believe her own subconsciousness . Garbage man makes more then a therapist I wonder why.
We need a hero to share Skie's inflatalbe avdenture. Got half a mind a week ago to try and download the last version but patreion would not take my payment methods
So I let myself simmer down but i guess this is the only possibility I have.

I often share videos here and i will for this too but this is a game thread and i don't have any game to share

I guess a lot of people would love to get that game too
(1.0 MB, 853x786, Screenshot 2024-01-29 190911.png)
>>105391
here is the 11b version of the game and from what i can tell it seems to have less content and purposely soft locks you before you can finish the prolog even tho theres a lot of images in the files that i have yet to see in game so ether im just stuck or this does just have less content oh and small warning the main area that you will be at drops your frames HARD like i go from 100+ down to 40 or lower and theres no way to fix it from what i can tell but if you get past where i got stuck at then please let me know

https://mab.to/t/sI16lDLg9cW/us2

oh and if you ever want to look at images in the game files you can use this website to view them: https://petschko.org/tools/mv_decrypter/#restore-images
Thank you very very much Hero whom even puts bonus and useful info

just started uploading some bendy brooke on its thread
well maybe i have the same bug the quest seem to drag on and i'm still waiting for the new outfit. maybe at lvl 5 it unlocks i tried filling all buckets tanks and milk in vain
all right just got through this prologue

you have to be fully inflated and cross path with the red haired girl who walks in the village

it's mainly mansion puzzles from there but just make sure you craft almost everything especially the 5th item on the weird machine in robot girl house
>>105629
you mean like you have skills for inflated 2 right? because nothing shows up for me in the robot girls place after i made the flashlight but i will try
>>105636
oki i just did it and wow im surprised that it only NOW gives me this dialog but every other time i walked passed her while fully inflated it doesnt happen
>>105639
happy to help
yes i find it weird too sometimes in the game there's not enough detailed objectives but i guess part of a "old school style" game is you have to experiment with the game to eventually finish it
If I may give my little advice on that game,
it is tremendously well done for a fetish game I had the real feeling of 16bits gaming pure fun, the mansion quests with the ghosts are genuinely good gameplay but the rest of the game is great quality too I think. skiemaree have to keep up the good work and when the final version 1.0 is made i am sure he could dive in his money
>>105639
I already made it a little bit more easy to trigger for the next version. ;)
>>105657
Thank you. That's a big compliment.
>>105657
I am stuck at the mansion puzzle. I've gotten 3 pages of each diary and have already turned on the water pump in the basement. From my understanding i should be getting the Magical water from the fountain to put out the fire but the dialogue remained the same when interacting with the fountain. I am not sure if this is a bug or i am missing something.
>>105678
Need to craft water pump (green thingy) at craft place
>>105709 it's a game call Chaos Rounds Out.
It was on itch but the original maker took it down. That youtuber didn't make the game.
>>105709
Ya I recommend just avoiding that youtuber because he basicly just steals content and doesn't say the name of it or the original creator who made it
>>105657
What do you think about the Local Taylor and her background/ design?
>>105778
the tailor shop layout is good, maybe in the room up right make it possible to change outfits here in the future and maybe a small quest in a future room upstairs, maybe a kind of puzzle game where Velma ;) the tailor needs an item from upstairs but she can't find it because she has not the time to tidy up and organize her storage maybe like pushing and pulling crates...
The character in itself has nothing wrong to me , I thought the artist would go for a futa scene between skie and velm... sorry Viktoria, but i have to say that's not my personal taste but do it for the players who want it.

And i like the small funny easter egg that the pixel model looks like velma
>>105790
You're good in interpretations. Upcoming Stories of Supporter-Characters are written after what the Owner of the OC wants. So Vickies Story isn't definitely not finished but there is no continuation, yet.

The Velma Pixelart is a wanted coincident tho, XD
>>105797
You're welcome

* sis

And RiP Apollo
>>105446
could we get a reup?
Has anyone found how to to get the giant outside water inflation and the morning milk boobies inflation in skies inflatable adventures?
Can someone reupload Skie's Inflatabe Adventure?
>>106151
Belly and boobs to max level, then pop her.

Milk triggers after you get some certain levels, I think you need boobs on 2 and then survive to a certain date.
I'd like to have 0.11b version
>>106834

not anymore, it just updated to 0.11c
Anyone remember a game discussed on the last games thread? It was one where you had to make potions to feed to a girl by combining 2 ingredients
>>106834

Does this run like ass for anyone else? I remember the public releases running smoothly.
>>107042

Thats not the latest version.

The latest one I tested at least 10 times and that runs at a minimum of 80fps for me.

8GB RAM, 3060Ti
>>107042
it runs really well for me other then lym's main area like where skies house is just drops frames down to 20fps
>>107059
Yeah something about the main town area just tanks the FPS. I think it might be the engine itself being poorly optimized or something. No idea.
(47 KB, 478x368, Screenshot 2024-02-19 104207.png)
>>107059
>>107085

The Problem is because of two important PlugIns I need for Events in the game. Somehow their FPS drop when there are too many Events on one big map. However with the latest update I was able to make a workaround by improving other things. Lym still runs lower FPS as other Areas but the overall FPS have increased. See the poll on my report my post.
>>107137
Damn...I have forgotten that the Name of this OnlineService is forbidden here. Sorry for that. ^^°
>>107137
Sounds like a limitation of the engine then. It's still an impressive piece of work all the same.
>>107143
That's the one! Thank you
Anyone have that one game from itch io where you play as a lab assistant zapping your boss with a space bar press and if you do it wrong you inflate instead?
Anyone have the current v0.2.1 of Project Realism?

The link on Kemono isn't working
anyone got skies' inflatiable adventure 11c?
does anyone have 5$/10$ march cheat code for hungry girls game?
Anyone have recommendations for any VR inflation games?
>>109177
sadly there arent really any good ones but i do know theres avatars on/for vrchat that have belly, butt, and boob sliders but none really get big big so you could try looking on neosVR, chilloutVR and vrchat but otherwise if you find any vr inflation games that use steamVR i would like to know
Hey, what was the name of that interactive novel where you had two choices and one of them was a fairy woman feeding the reader and there's an ending where drinking a whole potion made you really big and you kept burping? I can't remember the name...
Is anyone having problems with the water pump in skies' inflatiable adventure? After unlocking the level 1 breasts i cant figure out how to use the water hose. Anyone knkw how to progress in the game?
>>109342
could you take a screen shot of your main quest so i can see what step your on?
>>109342
I guess you need to "Hold" the button pressed down? :)
(177 KB, 2181x1900, GIkwOZPXYAAWT9O.jpg)
>>100136
Pokémon. Completely normal porkyman game with an extra mini-game after the battle.
If you win and defeat a trainer you get to inflate the female trainer, or his or her female waifúmon, or both. If you get defeated as a female trainer or have female waifu mon in your team, this happens to you. Optimally this comes with multiplayer. There are three modes: cute, lewd, and bloody. I don't expect to finish it anytime soon.
Does anyone got the new skies inflatable adventure update?
Can someone give newest version of skie's inflatable adventures?
Can someone give newest version of skie's inflatable adventures please?
Can someone give the latest version of Skie's Inflatabe Adventure?
>>110124
If cube son is in the film with 50 ant davis makes an appearance. Bad boys 4 THE BIGGEST 2 CHAINZZZZ
>>110125
We like to release A+ movies in june😉
anyone have the early access of DDLC: of love and berries?
>>111229
THIS NEEDS TO EXIST! SOMEONE BUY THE FUCKING LICENSE! side note miss digdug too
(166 KB, 537x439, digdug-acegif-17-riding-dragon-dig-dug.gif)
>>111266
>player character can be male or female
>npc's are female
>you need to beat safe to unlock nsfw, and you need to beat nsfw to unlock horror
>pooka's and fygar's can be ridden like gif related
>while pooka are slow the fygar can run and spit fire but are difficult to control
>the female PC can dress up as a pooka or a fygar, and only she can be pumped up and popped
c
yeast
>>111422
never played plok but it does have that jammin' tim follin music. Didn't know it had inflation in it.
>>111433
The third boss battle has it so yeah.
>>111422
> plok
dang i hope its an acutal mod
(6 KB, 256x256, P8zXr2.png)
Does anybody still have this game? Circle Tool took it off of his page on itch and can't find it anywhere else.
>>111450
Thanks, wish we can see most of his work that he locks up on there.
>>111450
wasn't it confirmed he's just burger kurger
>>111456
Thank god there isnt post trauma tax benefit sheesh
anyone got skies' inflatiable adventure 11c?
>>111480
you should contribute with a game or something else first.

Or just wait for august the 0.12 will be public and free.

This game is outstanding quality so it is desirable, but I strongly feel that the author should be supported given the work he puts into it.
>>111450
Again leading theory why is they are based in a country that frowns on fetishes like these and they worry about potential info leak or something like that that could cause the IRL issues. Or something like that was what I believe someone said in the old thread? Either way I understand there feelings still I wish they would share their artwork on DeviantArt or something outside closed doors. Alot of people find it very cute and absolutely adora it and all I hear from most people who ask about tool circle is simply that they wish to see and appreciate their art. That's all it comes down to.

But if they wish to remain private I guess we should respect those wishes and outside whatever tiny bits of artwork that leaks now and then I guess that's all will ever get unless tool circle themselves ever change that. Again for as much drama that went down in that old stupid thread alot of people genuinely loved and care for their work and That's what genuinely frustrates people.
>>111527
Aye, there is much storywriting and lore bound to this. If you look up his DeviantArt you will notice some Lore from the game already existing in older Artwork from a decade ago.

Pirating Taylor is one thing, cause her stuff is unworthy of paying high prices for soulless garbage.

But Skie bleeds for this project and the price for Patreon Access is rather small.

So be patient for the free acces and glad that it is free or just pay a small tribute for somones work of life they need to make a living off.
>>111532
I'm pretty sure they're Japanese judging by the text on their Twitter profile, and if there's one thing I know about the Japanese, it's that they've got wayyyy weirder fetishes than inflation going down there. BUT, I also know that Japan (from what I've heard) has a pretty conformist culture, meaning anyone who deviates from the norm is likely to face a lot of mockery and/or scorn, and being known as an inflation fetishist would certainly make them a target of that should their real identity get leaked, so I think I get where they're coming from when they wish to have only a small circle of admirers. That being said, there are plenty of Japanese artists whose specialty is weird kinks like this (Pixiv is pretty good proof of that) who post tons of artwork pertaining to these odd subjects, and seemingly without any of the fears circle_tool harbors.

I'm torn on this whole situation; I'm VERY curious to see what circle_tool has been making, ever since I found Gum's Adventure as well as some of their leaked work, I've been dying to see what else they've been making, their style is really unique and works well with TF/inflation shenanigans, and I know a ton of people love their work too. At the same time, I can sympathize with them wanting their audience to stay small so as to avoid trouble, as I myself am a guy who once posted artwork online but eventually stopped because I didn't like some of the attention I was getting.

I sincerely hope they will reconsider and unprivate their twitter so we can enjoy their fruits of their labor, but if not, I can at least understand their perspective.

One last thing, which is actually related to the topic of of the thread - apparently Gum's Adventure has a sequel? At least that's what this tweet is implying: https://twitter.com/Jattoska/status/1719568978845257982
>>111682
Really good, thanks for the link.
Anyone want to post Skies inflatable adventure 0.12?
>>111549
Great game. Heres the secrets:
iambaby
ilikeblimps
speediskey
illhuff
I have no idea what speediskey does but the others are pretty self explanatory.
>>112643
Where do you enter these?
(3 KB, 257x256, vmate.jpg)
Does anyone have that VAM scene where you can fatten and grow the boobs of a streamer?
>>111450
Is it possible for a reupload?
I need some help locating an inflation RPG that I forgot the name of. What I remember from it is that it had a dryad that turned the PC into a blueberry in a forest, a Hanzel and Gretel reference, an orca that inflated the PC with bubbles, and an elephant or a rhino that was captured by hyenas that you broke out of their wooden cage by inflating them.
>>113057
Thanks. Too bad that I think this game is basically dead.
(282 KB, 1280x1880, p17_waifu2x_art_scan_noise1_scale.jpg)
Dating sim.
>you play a customizable male you'll never see except in one mirror
>minimum of six love interests (l.i.): farm, shy, party, sports, fashion, books
>three levels of interest (l.o.i.): she can start out not, kind of, and very interested in inflation
>three arcs to every story: you need to go through more arcs the less interested she is
>i.e. low interest means you have to finish your chosen l.i.'s third arc
>high interest means action after the first arc (if you ask her)
>interest is randomized, 18 stories must be written, and all three l.o.i.'s must be present
>i.e. you can't have more than four highly interested females, there must be one low and one mid
>they can tell each other and there's a low chance for a threesome
>backgrounds: garden (garden hose), beach (water hose, air pump, air compressor), gas station (tire pump), etc.
>homes: you need to complete your l.i.'s story to get invited into her place
>more dates can be unlocked: two royals, a school bully you can reform, a trio of singers (foursome), etc.
>you can unlock the playable female you can customize and never see except in one mirror
>unlock rule 63'd version of the six love interests after you've unlocked the playable female
I'm not trashing on Bellyful of Life or Quimbly, only presenting my own idea, is all.
sfgjyjtdtyjbtraswsfdhdfshdf
tregvjuertgiletnrgocwng,osijmnrucego,isedrm,vciosdfmvoicsdfmvi9scfdunjvcosidfnvocsidfnvocisdfnvoisfdcnovcusfdnovunsdcfroicvncfsdovncsodfvncsodifiuvnosidcfvnjosdcfvjncgosfdeunc9sudfvjnoecrw9sfvncvgjncwe0i8wgvcj0e8rjerg80jgb0rvj0ifgjre08wgejg80uf
>>113605
You can inflate them as much as possible down to them growing into straight room sized orbs. But if you put too much pressure past that they'll start to strain and eventually violently wobble. If you stop right there they will become dizzy and dazed and she'll nervously smile saying something like close one I thought I was a gonner. If you proceed to pump her for longer than fifty seconds she'll explode into scraps and rain upon you giving the bad ending in which you are shown laying back in the bed covered in cartoon rubber woman as your face is shadowed and obscured to keep up illusion of a blank protagonist yet depressed as you're balloon wife is gone.
Anyone got some mobile ones?
>>111549
you can cheese the entire level by just pressing up arrow quickly
(164 KB, 1080x1080, 1695113133 - Copy.jpg)
>>112706
C'mon, doesn't anyone have it? It was one big MEGA folder with a scene and plugins to hav ethis bitch gain weight by eating and her boobs grow by injecting a serum.
(1.7 MB, 1702x645, Screenshot 2024-05-20 155350.png)
does anyone know how to get the portable jackhammer in skies inflatable adventure and does anyone know a easier way to get SP because this frame drop in lym is getting annoying and how do you get these 2 main quest CGs?
>>115351
She walked out on her kids again wow not even one full day being a parent your family was right about her. Walmart delivers
>>115351
I dunno who that is other than the character used in the Vmate scene.
>>115347

I'm not so patiently waiting for the Rudolph Red Nose E-girl makeup to go away forever.
anyone know the fastest way to get skill points in Skie's inflatable adventures/a way to give yourself them?
>>115455
It's a bit laborious but I opened up the skills.json file with Visual Studio Code and replaced all the "learn sp/ap cost: xxxx" with learn sp/ap cost: 0.

You'll have to do a bit of ctrl-f searching for all the skills but that's how I did it.
>>115455
If you are using a newer version as the puplic demo there should be a Rock next to the Well in front of Lycia's House. Use it.
>>115455
Forgot to say that it's only available once you have finished the ghost mansion.
i'm on 0.10, the latest free build to my knowledge
>>114280
I was thinking a belly-focused game in which the girls with the high likeability score draw themselves and their friends like big round balloons. Now you're giving me an idea for a dream mode.
Can someone post the latest version of Skie's inflatable adventures, pease
What happened to itch.io?
>>115879
It's down. There are rumors of someone DDoSing it.
>>115883
someone's DDoSing the internet archive rn, so they could've hit itch too
Hey, was wondering if anyone had any of the new builds of Qualtroverse's blueberry simulator game? They stopped posting them on patreon and locked em behind di/sc/or/d and I cant find the latter on kemono, so if anyone has it (much preferably the non-VR version) or at the very least can show me where the report my post archive on kemono is, that would be nice
>>116970
>12345678
123456789*
Fixed that for you.
inflate sexia
just want to bump this thread in case there are any updates to versions of games, no game specifically, that anyone wants to share. No pressure.
Does someone recall a flash game ,ala space shooter where you are dragon who inflates other dragons by shooting them , you could also shoot bubbles,which were flying upward ,so it was hard aiming them. Also game could be in german language.
>>118095
Playing this right now, and maybe my laptop is too much of a potato but this game runs DREADFULLY slow. It freezes for like 10 seconds when I do anything.
Was probably posted here before, but modded Super Deepthroat can be quite enjoying if you tweak it enough
>>115586
fourthed
Praying someone has it
>>119101

Ngl this update seems to be quite buggy to be honest. But thanks...
>>119198
Isn't it kinda normal for older game versions to be buggy?

Newest version is 12b, depending on the bugs, they are fixed.
>>119207

I know that, but I don't remember the game's bugs being a lot more extensive (Cutscene freezes, weird interactions, etc.)
>>119218
Those are new to me, didn't get things like that while testing. All I reported got fixed afterwards too.
>>119233
I do hope so, hopefully in 12b
is skies adventures supposed to be an absolute slog? im still in the prologue, just unlocked the magic gas ability and i want to kill myself its so mundane and repetitive
>>119305
>still in the prologue
The entire demo is just the prologue, plus a tiny bit more, the mansion is the last area.
Yes, the game's a complete slog, a very glitchy grindfest full of grind and more grind.
You think it's bad now? Oh my sweet summer child, when I cheated on the game, cheating in money and skillpoints and whatever, I actually STILL ran out of quite a few things. I could've been a bit more heavy-handed about how much I cheated in, but I really wasn't expecting how bad it was.
The worst part is that after all this, you unlock a new outfit for Skie and you can't change it back, it makes her look like a parody of a cheap whore and her already-heavy makeup doubles. I tried everywhere, but no, there's no way to change her outfit/makeup back.

It really does feel like the grind is intentional, too, considering the wait timers on crafting, the unbelievably slow internal clock for the game, how little you get from gathering and crafting, how much money everything costs if you try to buy materials, heck, even how slow the inflation process is, even after maxing out all upgrades.
What's worse is that there's a ton of ways to crash, brick or softlock the game, and most of those glitches actually save to the file, so if you do what I did and save and reload, assuming the glitch will go away, instead permanently breaking your save file.
LOL
>>119306
wow i think ill just drop it then, thanks for the heads up. there wasn’t a single scene worthy of my time yet anyway
>>119306
ya as someone who for some reason fully finished the game each update since the first public release, there isnt much of a reason to play the game without modifying it in some way do to how annoying it will quickly get and people sharing save files doesnt help at all because most encounters are not saved in the book so you could rewatch them but instead the images are ether saved in the CG gallary or not saved at all so if you want to see the images just go into the files (Inflateable0.12a\Inflateable\img\pictures) and then look for a website to unpack the images but if you want to play the game just hope someone edited the games data to try and make most things in the game free and another website to edit your save file to just give you items in your inventory and money

i did find that someone posted the change log for 12b witch seems to be a some what big content drop so hopfully that will be fun to play but sadly the person who posted it never posted a download but i will post the change log in a bit and if anyone wants i could post the skill data to make all the skills in the game free the moment you unlock them for purchase witch should make it less of a hassle to grind for them
>>119318
0.12b Patchnotes for Skie's Inflatable Adventures

This Version only avaiable in the "Developer Branch" for now and will move later to the "Stable Branch"
OLD SAVEGAMES SHOULD BE WORKING WITH THIS UPDATE!
#--New Features-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Mainquest expanded.
- Cheat-Stone will appear once you finish the new step at the usual Location.
#-New Area "Deep Forest" added!-------------------------------------------------------
- New SubArea "Skie's sanctuary" to "Deep Forest" added!
- Added "Requirements" and an event to enter it.
- Added a small Sequence under the right conditions.
- New NPC "Vee" to "Deep Forest" added!
- Introduction Quest/Dialog added to Vee.
- New Inflation-Sequence added to Vee.
#-Area-Update: Country Road-----------------------------------------------------------
- New NPC "Alex" to "Country Road" added!
- New NPC "Paige" to "Country Road" added!
- Added a new Minigame to Paige to convert "Money" into "AP"!**
- Introduction Quest/Dialog added to Paige and Alex.
#-Story Choice-Option-----------------------------------------------------------------
- For the first time you have the choice to go two different ways how a "Relationship-Story goes!
- Choose "Alex" to get Skie a boyfriend.*
- Choose "Woodcutters" to turn Skie into a Slut.*
#-Area-Update: Lym--------------------------------------------------------------------
- New NPC "Lessien" to "Lym" added!
- Introduction Quest/Dialog added to Lessien.
- New "Repeatable"-Quest added to Lessien.
#--Balancing--------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Forest-Areas are now 1.5x zoomed in (Same as "House" & "Cave"-Areas)
- The Item "Fliegenpilz" is now only available in "Deep Forest".
- Quest requirement for “Higher Demand” reduced from 200 to 150.
- Quest requirement for “Magical Gas” reduced from 200 to 120.
- Skills can only be learned by going to bed from now on.
- Completing "Higher Demand" unlocks Skill-Learning.
- Does not trigger when "Bursting".
#--System-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Tutorial for "Repeatable Quests" added.
- Added Visastella-"Dice Rolls and RngSeeds"-Plugin
- Added a new function to "Flip" a picture to the Dialog-system.
- Added a new "Charm"-Effect to the Dialog-system.
- Added a new function to add an extra Cutin-Effect to the Dialog-system.
#--Bugfixing--------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Fixed the "Sand"-Floor in in "Forest"-Areas playing the wrong Step-Sounds.
- Fixed a bug that the "Magical Pump" didn't get removed after delivering it to "Viktoria".
- Fixed a bug where Skie was able to deflate at the "Workbench" while being "Corrupted"-Inflated.
- Fixed a bug that is preventing "Angelica" to spawn during the night.
- Fixed a bug with the Door of the House in the "Grasslands".
- Fixed a bug with the "Fliegenpilz" not showing up in the inventory.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a Body Parts inflate bigger as it should when an "Random"-Inflation happens.
- Fixed a bug with "Faster Pumping"-Skill not working.
>>119306
>>119306
Please let me help you a little and find a way to get things better. :) First of all it's still an "Alpha" and not "feature complet" at the moment. And the goal isn't to get every Skill right now because not all are needed to finish the game in its current state. I am planning to develop the game for a long time so everything is trimmed on that. However if you would have joined my “Chatserver” you would now that there is a “Debug”-Mode available that can speed up progression “officially” for testing.

To enter Debug Mode:
Go to your game directory and open "package.json"-File with a Text-Editor.
Replace the line “"main": "index.html" with "main": "index.html?test".
F9 will now open a new Window for viewing and changing various stats and variables (This works only with 0.11 or higher).

Changing reward multiplier:
Press F9
Go to “Variables”
Find “v0021” and edit the value you like (Default: 100%)

Changing GameSpeed:
Go into Options/Playtest.
Change Map-Update-Speed (Causes lower FPS, so be careful)

About the slow "Gameplay” and “bugs" I have to ask how many FPS you have? The game is developed for running at least at 60FPS, that they need 1 Second to complett. Which means when you are running on 20FPS the Game is 3 times slower. And because of that, the RPG-Maker Engine sometimes “Hiccups” some code-lines. At least that's what I have experienced by other users. I will revisit some important code lines later this year to help “Low FPS” systems.

And because I think you are the one who has written the “review” on the other site. I think that the Low-FPS might be the main problem. Sorry for that. I am working at it as best as I can. The Problem with the low FPS in “Lym” is caused by a third party PlugIn. It got reported and I hope it will be fixed someday. Anyway I am still trying to improve FPS in general. Also, since the game is using a lot of complex Addons, editing the savegame could have caused some problems. These plugins might save they values in different places and not in the savegame. Like the “Gallery” is saved in the “global”-save.

I am sorry that you are not enjoying the game. But I will still try to improve it. So feedback is always welcomed. :)
>>119306
Do you even get the story?
someone can make a guide of skie's Inflatable adventures?
>>115347
Did you ever find it bc im looking for the same thing and cant find it anywhere
Ggnbhhnnhhnhyhbhybh
>>119809
Can Karan explode yet? She really has to explode with the way she took those two crystals...
>>119809
I really hate to ask since it's already been reuploaded, but could we get a reupload
>>120172
Silly question but I want to hear a real answer, why is "mab" used so much and not other options?
>>120182
imo, its mostly because the tmc thread is probably the most used thread on this board, and there, when it comes to sharing clips and stuff, its the only filesharing site that cant just be instantly taken down superfast like mega, 4shared, wetransfer, or files.fm. so i guess that just trickled into everyone else doing it as well. plus theres a low chance of getting a mega upload taken down and it ends up taking down your account as well
>>119372
The game runs at 60 FPS almost all the time as far as I can tell, other than maybe a random lag spike in town here or there.
Cheating the game was fine, I didn't need a debug mode

Suggestions:
1. Some way to change her outfit or her makeup back the way it was. (OPINION) The new outfit and makeup combo just makes her look like a cheap whore, whereas her old one was more tolerable.
2. Extend how long it takes before she gets too horny and you have to stop pumping, OR speed up how quick she recovers. The pumping minigames take an absurd amount of time considering we have to do them literally a hundred times or more.
3. Add some way to build a bridge so you don't have to walk that whole loop around your house.
4. Could maybe use a fast travel system too. (For balancing, maybe when you teleport, you lose your contents and deflate, or you just CAN'T teleport.)
5. Double SP+AP+gold gains, at least for now while the game's still early in development.
6. Add the ability to nap in bed when you're unable to sleep, passing some time.
7. Maybe make the days a little shorter?
I mean, the biggest issue is the grinding and all the padding, all the other stuff is a bit more subjective; I'm sure you've seen "that other site" mention it quite a lot.
One of the rules of gamedev is to keep grinding to an absolute minimum early in development, make all the shop prices 1G, players gain 10x EXP, dev portal in the first town, that kind of thing, so players can experience all the content quicker and find more bugs easier. If an alpha is too long/slow/boring, then all the bug reports will happen in the first bits and the rest of the game doesn't get playtested as much. Balancing comes later.

>>120182
>difficult to DMCA
>doesn't need an account
>free
>anonymous
>tons of space
>downloads at full speed (after it's been 100% uploaded, anyway)
Easy win.
>>120381
Opinion
1- The option of choosing the clothes she wears would not be bad, like one can choose between the old and the new, I understand the issue of wearing the new clothes for scene at x moment, but changing to the old clothes would be good. As for whether it makes her look like a whore... well, there are times where she acts like one, so I think what do there makes sense.
3- Yes, the truth is that it is very tiring to have to go all the way around the town and have to stop to rest, but I think that is something they want to make you see in the future, I let it go but that doesn't mean that I like it.
5- double the AP, SP, maybe a little bit but not that much, in the case of gold, maybe just increase the gain minimally, since it still doesn't feel like a job as hard as the Demo.
6- I guess it would be good, but wouldn't that somehow affect the "exhaustion/energy" bar, right?
7- I agree with this point, the day feels like it was going very slowly, there should be a middle point, it should be possible right?
there's a new fighting game called mostroscopy where a nurse woman has the abilitie to inflate her enemies with blood until they explode
>>120381
Thanks for the feedback. 🙂

Not really possible because of cutscenes right now. However, there are plans to change Skie’s Outfit depending on her actions when there are more multiple choice dialogs. Depending on if Skie is a “Good”- or “Bad”-Girl sequences are locked or unlocked and her outfit is linked to her attitude. The Outfit after the mansion is the “Neutral” one. That’s something for a “very far away” future update right now.
I am going to look at the Manuel-Inflation with the next update again. The current numbers are still from the beginning of the game where there wasn’t much story content. 🙂
There will be another solution available with the next update to make “Deliveries” in Lym easier.
Fast travel is always in my mind. But in the current state of the game I don’t see a need for it.
I like to test the balancing in its final stage at default values because it should go hand in hand with the Story…which is still in development. I like to see players reach a point and have “nearly” the skills they need to continue.
I will think about a “Wait” feature. But I like to combine it with the actual gameplay. For example, the latest Update content is a “Bikini-Inflation”-Sequence in Skie’s privat Hideout. When you do it, she forgets time and you can continue the day at sunset
Overall the feedback for daytime was “Ok”. I also guess it will work better when more “Daily” things are introduced. I am planning to add “Farming” this year. Guess how she is watering the fields? :D

Again, thank you very much for the feedback. Overall, I see that most suggestions are about my approach to developing. Since it’s a “One Man”-Project I like to combine development and balancing. That’s why the game already has some values with the original “Prices” to see how they are working. 🙂
>>120721
The great work you do to develop both the story and the game on your own is impressive, that is truly incredible and if I were not a poor person with deep pockets (just saying), I would support you with everything I had left over...
Contribution: https://burgerkurger.itch.io/viscas-earth-conquest

Don't know if this is the right place to put this but does anyone have experience decrypting gamemaker games that use fastcrypt ultra? I'd love to fuck around with this games assets and see how it works but I have zero experience cracking these open.
are there any good games with blueberry inflation?
something i found very interesting is the movementswap from smash bros, and i was thinking "how would be replace the movement from one of the girls with a bigger character?" on meele this only affect their movements, but on brawl (and i think go on) the bones also makes the body parts of the character to expand, i tried once to make movementswaps, but i something went wrong, so someone who is better on modifing wii games can see if this is possible?
(61 KB, 1024x516, SR.jpg)
Something to get excited for. The storage accident is getting a remake with new features and all the bells and whistles from kraban on da
>>121139
How many years will that be?
>>121149
Analysing how many time it took for him to make other projects and looking through description of what is planned here, I would say 6-9 months. Of course if IRL stuff won't bother him
>>121139

Kraban's other project, trapped together, has the "inflation" tag on it but it's just feeding and weight gain right?
>>121255
One Character does a bit of water inflation
(1.0 MB, 1279x712, image.png)
With the next update (End of August) some requested "Changes" will be added as optional settings in the options menu.
>>121336
wow, that looks really good
>>121336
Just for clarification, does setting one of the sequence settings to "OFF" disable it?
(1.7 MB, 1270x717, image.png)
>>121368
I cleared that one up by removing the "Disable" and "Enable" in the discriptions. Thanks for the feedback.

I'll take the opportunity to preview another highly requestes feature in the next update. Well you still need to "work" for it. :D
>>121336
what sort of objectification content does the game have?
>>121336

Could you give us a sneak peak of the Blueberry content? Will she be a spherical blueberry and will she be able to roll around?
>>121498
>>121511
Honestly, I am not into these. So they won't be coming from my side. But I have a few friends who might sponser some seqeunces or situations for the game. Pretty sure that's going to happen after the August release. The options are only there in the moment because it "will" come but there aren't any stories in the game yet. :(
any reason why Skie is passing out after inflating past level one in the inflatable adventures game? Also, is there a way to autocomplete all quests and view all scenes without playing the whole thing?
>>121528
to elaborate, I mean belly level one
>>121528
You need to level up her capacity.

And thats kinda not the idea of a game.
Would you play Dark Souls and ask Fromsoftware if you can get just the cutscenes?
>>121336
Which version is that? Not Patreon exclusive, I hope...
>>121540
I don't even play those games lmao. also I figured it out, you just can't hold the button until she's full. I had her capacity maxed. BTW anyone have the newest version? I only have 12a
(35 KB, 460x215, smasher header.jpg) (4.2 MB, 3360x1916, Screen Shot 2024-08-05 at 12.10.02 AM.png) (2.0 MB, 2000x1660, Screen Shot 2024-08-05 at 12.10.40 AM.png)
Surprised nobody's brought up Smasher and the Will O' the Thiccs. Sure, it's primarily a furry game, but there are plenty of human charcaters both unlockable in-game and on the Steam Workshop.
In case you haven't played it, it's basically golf, but you can break through walls, and you collect "Will o' the Thiccs" that inflate you the more you get.
>>121698
We have a furry forum for a reason pal. Not to mention it's really a weight gain game. No shade to the late CreatureUnkown of course. It is a good game, just doesn't fit the thread
>>121701
I mean, the "weight gain" is so round that it's basically inflation, and when you beat the game you unlock a whole blueberry inflation NG+ mode.
Besides, there's no rule against posting furries/WG here, and several furry/WG games have also been posted prior to this one.
(1.2 MB, 1061x915, screenshot8.png) (1.5 MB, 1416x928, screenshot blueberry.png) (355 KB, 1536x1536, Gogrunt_Alex_nude.png) (10 KB, 1536x1536, Mask.png)
Not much to Will-O-Thiccs and of course sadly there never will be much to it now, but simple jiggle physics can go a long way

I don't care for the whole 'bottom-heavy' shtick so I edited a skin off the workshop for swollen arms and nekkidness, here's the .pngs for it, the game has instructions on how to put mods together
(50 KB, 481x359, DPM Title.PNG) (1.6 MB, 1283x961, MolaVeda_BalloonDay.PNG)
I'm back with some treats for ya'll. Opened a drive that'll I'll likely keep updating as I find some older lost media-esque inflation games.

To start, currently it's got 4 versions of "Bakery Bloat Out" ( >>93996 ) before the 1.6 update. You can't really find these versions anymore since the creator nuked everything after being outed as a mega-creep, You should save and share them, too. (v1.5 is my favorite!)

Haven't seen anybody mention it in the thread yet but MolaVeda made an inflation game called "BALLOONDAY" they had on their patreon, and this archive has an updated version with the auto-pump feature (press 0) ((Pic included))

I've also got an alternate source of the game this thread was originally asking for (and I originally provided with a MAB link >>91167 ) and an alt host to this mega link ( >>96589 )

And as a couple of bonuses it's got the file for squishgame, while not a purely inflation game it does contain some, and people asking for it occasionally pop up on the board from time to time so I figured I'd throw it in there. It's also got a Dig-Dug sprite swap ROM hack that replaces everything with Wicked Pump theming, though because it is a ROM you need a NES emulator to play it.

And as a desert I've got a file of the ever elusive exe for "Don't Pop Me!" by the infamous Dobson.

Eat up, you filthy animals
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bZQ8JdNuEiP-3oDPuDjqcUKG1iDDoVVc?usp=drive_link
>>121711
There's a blueberry inflation mode in it, so I'd say it qualifies beyond the WG tag.
I know many of inflation scenes for VAM
Owrehl and bury_she making the best how I saw before
Maybe we got some more to share?
So I was playing through the Skie's Inflatable Adventures demo 12a, and I'm running into a bug. So, I'm doing the quest in the mansion to find all the pages, I put the pages back into the books, and I get the final page. When I go to read it though, it goes back through every dialogue with the pages, until I get to Morticia's Diary Page 5, where it keeps looping the last one over and over. Does anyone know a way around this/why this is happening?
>>121491
Ever thought about putting your game on Steam?
>>121752
Already had a bunch of these, but
BASED
>>121752
Anybody know how BalloonDay is supposed to work?
>>121828
okay never mind I got it
>>121828
>>121829

Yeah it's a bit confusing at first but it's def one of the easier to play one handed in there lol. I might hunt down and try to add the old version if I can find it in my files but I don't think it'd be worth it since the only real difference is the auto-pump.

One thing I would definitely add though is the old version of Wicked Pump if anybody here still has it somehow, lost my file of it when my PC shit itself a few years ago and never recovered it. Part of the reason I'm doing this now.
>>121752
>since the creator nuked everything after being outed as a mega-creep
i always got weird vibes from that artist, what happened?
(114 KB, 946x2048, GJskXP3XEAAgEra.jpg) (131 KB, 946x2048, GJskzdQWwAAYtLV.jpg) (145 KB, 946x2048, GJskv5kWoAAav5T.jpg) (109 KB, 402x847, Screenshot 2024-08-09 090113.png)
>>122002
iirc, they got dm'ed by someone on twitter over a violet beaugarde gif they posted (never a good start to any story), which then lead them to start posting on report my post about violet being a minor, which squishysofty said that her being one made it 'better'. Then the person who dm'd them initially pretended to be a minor and said they were 15, which squishysofty said was fine too, as long as they don't get exposed or whatever. And then they just go full mask off talking about how they like young girls, how one sat on their face before, calls them thick, and then draws violet farting and says i shit you not 'THIS TEN YEAR OLD GIRL IS SO HOT'. Then when they got exposed, they went on to their secondary account that posted nothing but lolicon and toddler roleplay shit that this was TOTALLY FAKE GUIZE, but people immediately knew and shut that shit down. TL;DR squishysofty likes kids and im honestly not surprised, did you SEE THEIR ARTSTYLE
Heres the post: https://x.com/FizzyKink/status/1773050788836716754
and pic related are some of the chats that happened.
>>122021
Berryfags being outed as pedophiles and wannabe molesters is like observing water is wet. Why does ANYONE act surprised?
>>122029
Take your meds, schizo.
>>122031
How much longer is Dear Leader FW going to resort to telling everyone not to trust their lying eyes?
>>122043
>Dear Leader FW
Yes. FreakinWeirdo is commanding me to tell you to take your fucking meds. I am in direct contact with him right now and he is personally sending you schizoprenia medication, free of cost.
>>122045
Alas no amount of medication can alter objective reality! Thoughts and prayers for his bad back, however!
btw someone knows any Gmod mod wich contains inflation? cuz technically analysing the coding of gmod and the freedom it gives someone with lua knownledge can easily make a "blueberry gum" entity, or a inflation gun or stuff like that, but strangely i haven't found on the workshop, so maybe there are some out of the workshop?
>>122100
You will hardly find something like that, at most I think only Dupes, but I remember seeing someone on Twitter having made something like a fattening addon and in the end exploding, but I don't think he ever published that in the workshop (or if he did but I didn't know)

His OC was like a cat or something, but with skunk tendencies or something, because there were fart things.
>>122143
i need that mod, you remember how he was called or any other crucial information?
>>122152
nice, but i can't find the addon anywhere ;-;
>>122245
An update for add round body
>>122263
I think they meant for what game, that being blobygon's feeding game (forgot it's name)

>>122245
someone have the last version of Skie's Inflatable Adventures?
>>120166

How do I run this game? I have everything downloaded but everything is addon VAR packages?
>>121752
Whats the difference before 1.5 and 1.5.3?
>>121752
Just a little heads up, Bakery Bloat Out is actually quite simple to decompile since it uses Godot Engine with no security at all. It should be pretty easy to mod if you have the bare minimun knowledge of the engine. Maybe it's morally questionable, but that's up to you. Do with this information what you must.
Can we get the new red deer studio game as well as Curse of Skyfort here?
(1.4 MB, 1609x1045, ngvBH9.png)
>>122574
>>122823
What name does the game's artist normally go by? The style is familiar to me but I can't place it
(1.6 MB, 1920x1080, 2024-08-19 15-45-22.webm)
>>122835
It's trivially easy to re-skin the characters, so hipotetically, someone could mod the game to make everyone more adult looking, or add characters from other media. With just a little more effort someone could even add voice clips or something like that.
>>122901
dobbicorn/ares231 & mellowhen
>>122945

Thank you so much friend, and don't worry about the other game, someone will eventually get the game and share it with the rest of us,
>>122903
I really hope someone does. I think making the characters look different (and less like children) would help people actually enjoy the game again

God the original dev was such a creep
Btw someone knows what happened to payton's gmod addon wich made the character swell up and explode?
>>122903
or even make it so that different types of inflation could happen instead of just the spherical one but the art style is cute i just kinda wish they showen in game what the non chibi-style versions of the characters looked like because the only way to see that is by going to there twitter and digging through that, well before they deleted everything
>>122969
Yeah, like, even anime doesn't go this "babyish" too often, all the characters look and animate as if they're 8 or 9, minus like one character with boobs.

>dev strikes up lewd convo with person on report my post
>person admits to being underage
>dev has no issue with that
>if anything, the convo gets MORE lewd
>person suddenly admits they're NOT underage and that this was just a pedo test
>person drops the whole convo to the internet, outing the dev as a pedo (which really wasn't surprising, tbh)
>instead of admitting they're fucked up, wanting to change, or anything like that, their first reaction is to kick and scream about being "betrayed" (actual word used here) or tricked, mad at the not-kid, framing things almost like farming for sympathy
>tantrum wears off, emotions vary wildly, eventually tipping to sadness and defeat
>dev rushes to wipe entire portfolio and existence off the internet, closes all accounts
Really though, I asked the dev once a while back about why the characters look like kids, but the best answer I got was a more vague 'don't worry, they're actually adults' kind of reply.
>>122994
>>122969
>>122983
For me, the biggest offenders are the character portraits.
The ingame character sprites are kind of fine, but would be better with actual boobs.
But the player portrait in game is WAY to child-like.
I was messing around with the character sprites and giving them boobs, just to see how would they look like that.
It looks okay, but it kind of gets in the way of the faces on the bigger sizes. And since i'm not an sprite artist, they look kind of off.

For anyone who wants to give it a go, is pretty simple, you have to get godot engine, download a godot decompiler (search gdsdecomp, literally the first result on google), go to the project folder, characters, edit the spritesheet of the character you want to mod and save it with the same name, open the project file on godot and test or recompile the game.
It's pretty easy.

Setting aside the original dev beeing an absolute creep, the framework of this game is pretty fucking good, credit where credit is due.
It is a fucking shame that it goes to waste, but at the same time, i feel kind of bad messing around with it.
Because looking at it, this game has so much dev work behind, like holy shit. Modding it w/o permission feels kind of bad for that reason.

But man, the framework is there, someone could just make stages, more enemies, even the story mode that the dev could not do. The pieces are all there...
>>122994

A while back I noticed that they had been commenting on Aryion (a vore site). Their account there was still wiped of any art, so either they decided to try returning in the hopes that people would've forgotten or they forgot to switch accounts.
(1.6 MB, 1920x1080, 2024-08-20 16-54-37.webm)
>>122996
Tried giving boobs to one of the enemies to make them look more adult but chibi.
It does not look great, but it is an improvement over the flat chested character.
But i'm no artist.
>>123007
Huge improvement already man
Does anyone have the link to this one project on Twitter with a playable 3D blob woman? Like, the player could jump to rotate and move herself but they'd get really tired and steamy quickly
>>122901
wonder if this game is good, kept seeing reviews with people sayin it's really really short
>>122241
About the next update of Dev Build, i can imagine Blobygon can add the helium to inflate her and floating like a balloon.
>>123054
You're thinking of Blobygon
I was wondering, is there any kind of database or online list for this kind of games?
Because finding them is pretty hard, let alone finding ones that are actually good.
>>123074
sadly no but there have been a few lists on f95zone but most of the games on there ether have inflation at the end of the game or have it be on spesific enemys that arent at the start but there have a few hiden gems that you can find that i can recommend if you want.

you can just search inflation and what not but theres for some reason a lot of people talking about ecenomic inflation instead of the fetish

https://f95zone.to/
>>123007
>>123053
Small update, i managed to finish giving the grey enemy boobs on all her animations, but i'm pretty torn.
Don't know if it is moral for me to upload or even keep working on it. It feels pretty bad for some reason. Sorry for blogposting.
If some of you have any interest on seeing it or want me to mod all characters or something i can give it a go.
>>123078
Don't be a bitch. You're modding a free fetish game. Of course we want to see it.
(36 KB, 799x748, preview.png)
>>123093
Okay then, i'll upload a modded version of BBO 1.6 once i finish working on the red and pink enemies.
Here is a preview of what i'm doing to the pink enemy.
>>123095
Yeah, you are kind of right. I'm not even going to take any kind of credit,so fuck it, we ball.

I just hope more people start modding this as well.
>>123099
i tried going through the code to see if i can add more inflation stages to the enemys but it seems really clustered but i have drawn a naked version of viola, hyper, and alien, alien is the only one that is fully nude as of right now and i couldnt diside how i wanted to make the boobs look so currently there all still flat but i can send it if you want to edit the images to add boobs to them but i do have a few ideas that i dont really know how to do (never coded before) i'll just list the ideas i have as susggestions.

- different inflation shapes. for example boob inflation, butt inflation, belly inflation, or all 3 at once instead of just the sphirical inflation and maybe even have it random as to witch happens or allow us to pick witch enemy gets inflated in what way.

- a enemy that will inflate everyone. instead of only targetting the player this enemy will inflate any enemy (and player) ether to bursting or near bursting point before going after another enemy and this enemy could also just graple without the enemy being knocked out.

- larger inflation stages so that the player and enemys could all inflate way bigger and maybe have different sprites for them instead of just scaling the final image bigger.

- a toggle that lets more enemys inflate the player (and enemys if the enemy that inflates everyone is added) just for those people who like being forced inflated by more then 1 person and yes this could also work well with the more inflation stages.

- a skin selection for each enemy so if more people make outfits or new characters for each character in the game there could be a way for people to change between skins for each enemy and player.

this is all the ideas i have currently but if i get any more then i will be sure to message more if you want
>>123108
>a skin selection for each enemy so if more people make outfits or new characters for each character in the game there could be a way for people to change between skins for each enemy and player.

For that one, we could reuse the original dev's code for panty/no panty selection, it should be fairly easy to add multiple skins with that code.

Also, a test modded version of BBO
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vd6vfg8qdwjd08y/BBO_modded.rar/file
Right now i only modded Gray (Neutral) and pink (inflatee) but i'l keep on working on this.
>>123113
You could also make it so that people could drop sprite images into a folder or something to add it to the list incase people end up making more for the game in the future
>>122969
Modability would be a huge bonus.
>>123095
I'm partial to Equestria Girls (a humanized spin off of MLP) because it's extremely easy to get female fans to visit this website
>>123108
Hose in mouth (SFW mode)
Breast inflation has a Y-shaped tube connecting to the nipples
Different dresses, casual wear, swimsuits, and nudity (this one is for NSFW mode)
>>123123
Once i'm finished with the sprites i will try to implement some kind of mod loader, but it's not going to be easy at all.
Looking at the code of the original dev, it is factible to add more skins to the game, but to do that, someone would have to figure out how to add more options to the prefences menu.
She kind of implemented a way to add skins in the logic of the caracters, it re-skins the same enemy on the fly, to reuse code, so teorically, we could add more skin options by exploiting this:

func _panties_or_no(sprt:StreamTexture):
match sprt:
Globalvar.EnemyNormNew:
if Globalvar.settings["nopanties"]:
return Globalvar.EnemyNormNewPants
else :
return Globalvar.EnemyNormNew

by adding more options to that code and more routes to the global variables for sprites, you can add more skins
>>123148
I would for sure say to start with just sprites and then maybe look into other stuff.
Start simple as they say.
>>123136
i like the hoses idea tho i feel like it might be a little hard to implament do to the fact you have to try and connect it to the hose that is on the ground and the fact that the hose comes from the front or back if your the one inflating enemys but it might be a bit easier to make it a player thing with the fact that enemys always inflate you from behind
>>123166
The hose-in-mouth idea is to make it a little bit more palatable to normies
Maybe they only face the player character, lying on their bellies is optional
Did you know a fucking pony inflation video of all things on Youtube got over one million unique viewers?
That's a lot
>>123169
Ohh ok and I like the idea of being able to lay on there belly's or enrmys bring able to lay on you it sounds cute and no I didn't know that but now I want to go see this pony inflation video
>>123075
Can you list some of the games that have these instances of "inflation" on the f95zone site? Even if they're small parts I'm curious what you're referring to specifically and I honestly do not have the patience to trawl through forums knowing most of them won't be actually discussing "body" inflation
anyone have the video of SquishySofty other game they was working on ? it have a clown girl in it
>>123113
Ok so, i'm fucking retarded and forgot to implement the pink enemy to that build, like the sprites are there (or they should be), just unimplemented. Fuck.
I'll try to upload a fixed version later, or one with more stuff done.
>>123187
sure thing

- https://f95zone.to/threads/looking-for-butt-inflation-ass-expansion-games.72025/ this list has alot of breast expansion games and i think a few people have posted butt inflation games in the comments but theres alot of good inflation games in this

i'll list a few games that i have played from that list just to give you aheads up on them.

- https://f95zone.to/threads/crisis-point-extinction-v0-47-anon42.1051/ this game from what i can tell only has like 2 inflation things in them 1 being boob inflation witch you can find by being grabed by tentacles in the forest area all the way on the left side, if i remember correctly you need the item to break cracked walls with to get there and the other being belly inflation witch can be found by capturing some sort of like fat worm thing and then go to the base and do the experament with it or whatever.

- https://f95zone.to/threads/fairy-fighting-eluku99.2855/ i wouldnt bother trying to learn the controles or fight the enemys for how unfiar and hard it is to even do any of the advanced attacks so luckly theres like this spectate mode where you can pick the monster you want to fight and a few of them causes ether belly and or boob inflation.

- https://f95zone.to/threads/buzama-final-ende-aa.113931/ semi recommend for inflation but the girl on the right side of the thumbnail does have a attack where a yellow balloon will try and shove a hose up your ass but it basicly causes a ball inflation

-https://f95zone.to/threads/buzama-2-henka-and-buzama-frontier-final-ende-aa.158490/ a sequel to the game above but from what i can tell the only boss to have inflation is the squid one and you have to lose to her to get it and yes it works with both playable characters

not on the list i think:

- https://f95zone.to/threads/skies-inflatable-adventures-v0-12a-skie-maree.213223/ yes this game is on here but sadly it doesnt seem like anyone is updating it sadly

- https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-47-4-majalis.1643/ theres only femboy inflation from what i can tell but if you interact with the slime and her red version both can cause belly inflation, there is like a cheat toggle so you can just go through a list of all the enemys and just find the slime that way instead of playing the game witch is what i did

- https://f95zone.to/threads/lilias-livelihood-girl-tentacle-and-the-wonder-island-v1-08-final-fix-mikotoshi-dou.36666/
https://f95zone.to/threads/rains-rave-the-girl-who-writhes-among-tentacles-v1-16-mikotoshi-dou.19493/ these 2 games are kinda questionable do to how the MC looks but there kinda just the same, both do breast and belly but i do recommend playing both for fun and you can just spam defence so you can just let the enemys fill you up some times so you can get the animated scene or lose to the get image artwords witch is also inflation there are bosses witch can aprantly make you way bigger then what normal enemys can or what the player portrate on the right shows wich kinda suck that you can just keep getting bigger like the bosses do

- https://f95zone.to/threads/sleeping-with-my-little-sister-and-making-her-pregnant-v2024-06-27-mikotoshi-dou.210505/
https://f95zone.to/threads/nursery-dimension-final-mikotoshido.68568/ made by the same person who made the 2 games above but are slightly different in the fact that there not made like those, nursery dimension is a side scroller and the sleeping with your little sister (i just pretend to imagine your related to her) is some sort of like interaction game and yes both only do breast and or belly and for nursery dimension there is bosses that can make her bigger then what other enemys can make her be and yes its a shame you cant just keep getting bigger

- ttps://f95zone.to/threads/love-potion-disaster-mod-edition-v3-2-redeye-samurai.123840/ a good handfull of enemys cause breast and or belly inflation but if you want air inflation then the only enemy that does that is the chow and its there alt attact witch will cause boob inflation to every female character but for tails will cause his balls to inflate instead

- https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-heart-panic-build-21b-ss-doggie-bones.28022/ i dont really recommend this one but it does have a good cumflation section that you can find if you go to the barn and get cought by the horse guy (i dont think they updated it that part last time i played so idk if theres anything else there)

- https://f95zone.to/threads/flora-and-sauna-v1-1-7-enro-and-oz.59533/ your better off skiping this game but if you want to play it then big content warning theres alot of other fetishs in this game but i cant remember if there is anything like water or air inflation but there might be cumflation but i do remember that you shove a watermellon into some futa's dick witch causes her balls to get bigger (i know its cock vore but i swear theres a few inflation scenes in this game there just hard to get too)

- https://f95zone.to/threads/last-evil-v3-0-1-flametorch.47693/ i watched a friend play it for a bit but aprantly her belly can get bigger (idk how big) when she is cumed into and i think thats about it

- https://f95zone.to/threads/battle-angel-light-wing-v1-1-lemon-dead-dragon.158636/ really hard and kinda annoying because to get the cumflation sceens you have to lose to each enemy and i dont think theres a gallory ether so best to just record them or hope someone else did in the comments

- https://f95zone.to/threads/tribal-hunter.135784/ the MC is male but i just pretend its not by changing its color but other then that its pretty good and fun to play

- https://f95zone.to/threads/symbiosis-demo-5-indica_project.205250/ seems to have gotten a big update but has belly cumflation

- https://f95zone.to/threads/super-deepthroat-v5-41a-konashion.4605/ its good enough for cumflation that can result in breast or belly inflation
>>123193
Well, i am a bit stuck right now. Here it is what i have done so far.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2f7yv2fv8n4umr7/BBO_modded_no_hyper.rar/file

So... wtf do i do with the yellow enemy (hyper). Looks like a literal child, no amount of boobs can save that one. Like holy fucking shit that's just a toddler.

the last inflation stage of the enemies (the popping animation) looks pretty fucking bad because i can't find a way to give them boobs with the size limitations of the sprites. Someone with a better grasp of perspective will do much better then me.

Also, i've only touched the sprites from the pantyshoot version, the censored ones are still the same as in the base game.
>>123211
Try for shortstack maybe?
A tweak to the sleeves so they're not do overly long to show hands?
(38 KB, 697x770, hyper.png)
>>123213
Like this?
I've given her huge tits compared to the others, but still looks off imo.
Also i kind of went crazy with pink's boob sway, because her walk cycle look like she's flaunting her boobs
>>123214
Maybe remove the blush on her cheeks? Idrk know if that would help that much, but I feel like she might just have to be redesigned all together (well all of the main cast might, but that'd take way too long)
(79 KB, 1158x706, psycho hyper.png)
>>123215
Tried leaning into the psychopatic looks that she has after popping the player, it makes her look dearranged instead of like a toddler, but if someone has a better suggestion, i'll try it.
>>123217
That looks much better, gives her a crazed look like you said instead of Childish and the oversized chest helps
>>123218
I'm going to lean hard on the insane look to make her look less childish, but i think i'm going to keep the blushes for consistency's sake, since all other girls have them.
>>123219
Sounds good
The crazed look works well
>>123236
>>123235
I would say yes for a naked bottom version but I would say tackle either Viola or this if its easier.
Either way, you're doing the lords work man.
Good job.
(143 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault (5).jpg)
Does anyone know where, how or have the inflation sfx for Wicked Pump?
>>123236
We've basically got ourselves an open-source inflation project now: which is never something I thought I'd say.

What a wonderful silver-lining to a report my post pedophile situation.
>>123318
Legally speaking it is not open source, but it has 0 encryption so might as well be.

I'm currently working on Viola, but she is way much more work than the enemies.

I was thinking on making a list of what mods can be done (from my perspective) that should be viable.

Trivially easy:
-Re-Skining enemies, players and portraits (just like i'm doing)

Fairly simple:
-Adding custom difficulties and challenges to the base game, new waves, or thematic levels.
-Adding voice acting. It is pretty easy to add sounds to the game, and by re-using the code that is in the game already, you could add voices like the sound effects are added. I recommend free voice samples or voice packs for this one. Or if some madwoman around here wants to be a funny inflatable character, well, follow your dreams i guess.

(those are the things that i could make with relative ease)

Should be easy:
-Adding new enemies. The way this game is coded, it should be pretty painless to code a new enemy behaviour.
-Expanding the game. By using the tutorial as a template, it should be easy to add some kind of story mode to the game.All the pieces are there, just need to re-skin assets and stuff like that.

Things that can be done but fuck me if i know how:
-Add a mod loader. I have nebolous idea of how to make a skin loader, but it should be note that there is a way to add a mod loader to godot engine games, but it is way too much for me.
-Adding multiplayer. Could be done, but again, pretty complex for me to do as is right now.
This includes both pvp and pve. Don't really know who would want this, but if you could play it locally with your significant other, you are one lucky bastard

-Adding compatibility with buttplug.io. Kind of a weird one but there are plugins for that. Can't test that because i do not have that kind of sextoys (Compatible with both kinds of toys, insertables and penetrables).
>>123329
Well that sounds pretty cool.
Kinda wonder if it would be possible to create an enemy that'll inflate both the player and knocked out girls if they can.
>>123318
>Dixord still auto-filters to "report my post"
y'all are hilarious
>>123060
Yeah, that sounds good, i guess
Idea:
>Inflation roguelike
>You are infected by a generated inflation.
>Sometimes its a virus, sometime a curse, etc
>Sometime its WG, sometime BE or its just gas.
>You have to search the source of the virus in a randomly generated city, while trying to do your casual tasks has you slowly get bigger.
>Depending on the difficulty level, the objective will take month, weeks, days or hours before you loose control or pop.
>Sometimes the inflation can spread trought other people.

I think it would work. If only i had any coding skills...
Also,
>Generated npc's with ties or rivalry with your character that can give clues or help you managing the situation.
>If you create a friendship with an npc, you can control him, wich can help you if you start being handicaped from the inflation.
>Sex and lewd situations of course.
>Sometimes, if the inflation is generated has a virus, you can spread it by sex or other ways like breathing/belching.

With some pixel/2D art and generic urban backgrounds, that stuff would work. I would patreon the shit out of a game like that.
>>123379
>>123380
Give it a go, worst thing that can happen is that you learn something new. Just try to start small.

I kind of know how to code a little from just following some youtube tutorials.

>>123329
Still working on Viola, but i've found something cool. I can add extra spritesheets and substitute them mid game using the penalty system as a variable to decide wich sprites to use.
I can make it so Viola gets visibly hornier as her penalty from escaping increases. Can also be used to add diferent voice clips depending on her penalty value, so she can be made to moan more intensely the more penalty she has.
>>123381
Bakery Bloatout seems to be the game that keeps on giving at this rate.
>>123368
you got it boss, thanks
>>123381
i remember squishysofty being able to make viola get like way bigger but i dont know if you can just add more inflation stages and then just have a new sprite with bigger sizes to use for them
>>123440
Yeah, that looks waaay better.
I wanted to leave the outie navels because i kind of liked them as an indicator of how full the characters are in the original sprites. They give an "Oh shit she's gonna explode" feeling.
But with breasts, what you did looks miles better, nice edits.
>>123456
It is possible, but to do it, due of how the game is made, you would have to re-do the hitboxes and hurtboxes manually i belive, and that is way beyond of what i can do on my free time.
But it can be done, you have to make the sprites bigger than 180x180, that's the game default. Don't really know how would that interact with the current game, but it can be used to expand upon the game if someone wants to make a full on adventure mode.
(1.2 MB, 2688x1242, IMG_1789.png) (91 KB, 1123x748, IMG_1667.jpeg) (1.9 MB, 2688x1242, IMG_1788.png) (12 KB, 1341x678, IMG_7236.png) (28 KB, 1694x1400, IMG_7193.png)
It’s super awesome that bakery blowout is finally getting some love. As for the photos attached to this post, The three sprite sheets that I attached is two base updated variants and the base older more mature sprites. (I assume that for older and newest full sprite sheets were never released publicly). I did read an earlier post that others want a more mature look and I personally really like the new redesigns. I have never done pixel art before but it would be really awesome if someone was to make full sprite sheets out of both Old mature look and new updated look. The other two photos are of the coding of both dev 1.3 and the final release of 1.6 specifically on inflate player. In dev 1.3 I happened to find a bug that might be interesting. With specific circumstances of no Invincibility (The bug is easily seen when doing free play mode with perma-inflated enemy and 13 hyper EX and 2 “walls”) it allowes the ability to have the player inflated by 2 or more enemys at once. When this bug occurs the extra enemys all inflate at the same time so if two attached it would cut the time in half of how long you have to break free or seen as poping way fast. I brought this bug up to squishy softy at that time and she deemed it as balance breaking so she changed the code to how it works. Now in 1.6 no matter how many enemys attach at one time it will only allow 1 to influence the inflation speed but the animation still fluctuates like all are working together. I have had 4 enemy’s attach all at one using this method. Ultimately speaking as the games coding works there is a great many possibilities that are waiting to be found. I have seen some old posts of enemys inflating each other so that can be found or coded as an option at some point.
>>123278
Anyone at least have the sfx?
>>123648
i cant seem to get this "getting more then 1 enemy to inflate me" bug and i cant seem to find that line of code in the 1.3 like it only goes down to 1006 or something like that because i was thinking on what would happen if i just replaced the one in 1.6 with the 1.3 (most likely will just break the game) but ya i would love to see a enemy that just goes around inflating other enemys (including the player), as for the more detailed version of the sprites i would love to see them in game ether as mini bosses or as its own separate version of the game (remastered edition? :o ) that uses those sprites sicne i feel like it would look even better and would probably make it alot easier to make new sprites for the enemys for those who arent as good at making pixel art look good
>>123648
Holy Shit, i thought those redesigns were lost to time.
I do remember those, those were from a time she was on the fence about adding new enemies and redesigning the old ones, if memory serves me right, there were sprites of Inflatee with that redesign in all the inflation stages, and even one of her popping.

I would love to have those on game, but i'm sadly not that great at spritework. I could try something, but it's gonna take forever and the result will probably be subpar.

>>123657

Adding code to one enemy to inflate other enemies shoul be easy, but from a gameplay perspective, i belive she should only inflate enemies that are blocking her path, like inflatee-ex does.

Also i finished viola and touched up all enemies to have navels as this anon
>>123440
touched them, pretty great work.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/b9e44iosgxtw8ko/BBO_modded_player%252Ballenemies.rar/file

There are some wonky sprites for Viola, because my personal limitations but, here it is!

Do you guys think that adding new sprites to represent how horny is viola due the penalty is a good idea? if so, how many states?

I was thinking on 1 to 4 normal, 5 to 9 stage 1 of hornyness (face a little bit red) , 10 to 14 stage 2(red face and lewder expressions) and 15 desesperately horny.

How would you guys like it to be represented?

Also, voice clips? there are free to use voiceclips to use floating around the net, we could put them to use.
>>123671
Nice work, looking forward to see whats in.
As for expressions, you have it right in my opinion. Keep it to the four.
As for voice clips? I'm kinda on the fence about that but I wouldn't say no.

Getting an "only inflate enemies blocking her path" would be fine.
(1.6 MB, 2688x1242, IMG_1847.png) (87 KB, 599x502, IMG_7235.jpeg) (45 KB, 853x701, IMG_7225.png) (5 KB, 822x694, IMG_7214.png) (10 KB, 1344x576, IMG_7187.png) (6 KB, 1187x615, IMG_7184.png)
>>123671
The horny increase over stages would be fantastic. I have photo of the bug being exploited that I took today. I did modify the arcade auto spawn numbers to 150 to explain why so many enemies are on screen. I also made the game run at 160fps and 160tick rate which greatly speeds up timed actions.

I also wanted to include some other pics. hyper without a hat for the current version sprite which can be implemented to the main sprite if so desired. Another pic is the proof of enemy interaction like I mentioned in my last post. Also I wanted to include the only booba version of the main character portrait. Could be useful perhaps. For the last two the viola one is so if someone was to pick up the sprite on the newer looks that a more simplistic version does exist. Finally the OC work in the new style is absolutely beautiful and is an example of how wonderful the game could look with the updated sprite style.

In terms of the updated sprite style plus the older mature looking sprites, I think that for the ease of use and accessibility to others would be to make templates for the styles so when the styles are ultimately released it can speed up both first time sprite editors and those constantly improving the games design. No rush.

In terms of the enemys being able to inflate each other I personally think it makes sense to have enemys inflate when ko state and picking up where an npc was left partially inflated. This would probably have to be a setting so it be turned off and on for the purpose of balancing but for a fun “ravenous” crowd willing to inflate anything in there way would be awesome to have. In terms of finding, making, and executing this plan I think a Free For All mode would be a wonderful addition as well and would be Able to utilize the code for this to make a player “2” npc helper
>>123681
Yeah, using templates would be ideal. Its gonna be a pretty hard task, but i can try to make something after i finish the "Penalty to horny" system.
The coding part is finished, but it has some bugs in freeplay. The game recalculates what sprites to use only after a grab, so if you manually increase your penalty, it wont show until you either change size or escape from a grab. I'll upload some posible faces for the higher horny states when i get to them, so you people can choose which one you like better.
Also wet panties or something for the last two stages or something.

In the last uploaded version, i've exctracted the sprites on a folder, if someone can try to make a better sprite for the later inflated stages, i would really apreciate it, since mine are pretty lackluster.

>>123675
I said that about voice clips because it is possible to add different voices for the characters, and play different sound clips depending on Viola's penalty so it could make for a pretty spicy addition, but first things first, i'm going to start doing her horny sprites now.
(98 KB, 1800x1440, ViolaSize12H.png) (100 KB, 1800x1440, ViolaSize1H2.png)
>>123683
>>123681
>>123675

So what do you think about this for horny 1 and 2?
Also i was thinking about giving viola inflatee's eye color for horny 3 (15 penalty) since the thing with curse from the lore of the game, what do you think about that?
>>123700
Looks good to me.
Nice work Anon
Honestly, great stuff. You're already doing god's work with the sprite edits and modding the game, only thing I would suggest if it's in your artistic bounds is making her nips more apparent each horny stage but these sprites are plenty good as is.

Also, how feasible is it to add said horny system to the enemies as well as Viola? I know the enemies overall are more simplified, having less sprites and the base game mechanics are all about getting rid of them some way, but perhaps it's something that could come into play with multiple waves of the same enemy, etc etc.

One last thing, and more of a question than a ask: Any plans to touch up the EX enemies? It always bothered me that the enemies look the exact same in their extreme versions, made getting to the point where they spawned kind of pointless besides the challenge. Only thing I'll suggest at that point is alternate spicier costumes for the EX variants if you have time/patience for after you're done experimenting with the other systems.
(11 KB, 461x371, vioh3.png)
>>123718
>only thing I would suggest if it's in your artistic bounds is making her nips more apparent each horny stage but these sprites are plenty good as is
Sure, will try later.

>Also, how feasible is it to add said horny system to the enemies as well as Viola? I know the enemies overall are more simplified, having less sprites and the base game mechanics are all about getting rid of them some way, but perhaps it's something that could come into play with multiple waves of the same enemy, etc etc.
It is really complicated since the enemies have no penalty system implemented, i would have to add a way to handle how many times they have been grabbed. It is something that i'm not actually thinking on doing, but can give it a go after i finish doing other stuff.

>One last thing, and more of a question than a ask: Any plans to touch up the EX enemies? It always bothered me that the enemies look the exact same in their extreme versions, made getting to the point where they spawned kind of pointless besides the challenge. Only thing I'll suggest at that point is alternate spicier costumes for the EX variants if you have time/patience for after you're done experimenting with the other systems.
Sure, that should be pretty easy to do. Maybe i could try to adapt the newest designs for the ex enemies into the old artstyle using the old ones as a template.

Also, preview of viola's face for horny3 with purplish-pink eyes.

Found another possible bug on the penalty to horny system, will try to fix it once i'm finished with the sprites.
>>123723
All good, was curious- Those eyes are looking good, good luck with the horny system bugtesting.
(102 KB, 1800x1440, ViolaSize1H3.png) (31 KB, 697x693, vioh3Nipplespreview.png) (17 KB, 570x470, vioh3makeup.png)
>>123727
>>123723
>>123700
Some small updates, finished horny3 for size1.

I was messing around with two things, first one, nips on horny3
Second one, inflatee-like makeup for horny3

Keep in mind that in horny3 (penalty 15) if they grab you, you cannot escape, so i was going for a "Inflatee transformation due to curse-thing" but i'm open to suggestions as always.
>>123735
Looking amazing already, makeup change makes sense considering the effect of the curse. Nips on the horny also look great, don't know if on the larger sizes you want them to poke through the clothing slightly or slip through the bottom but I'll leave that up to you/ general consensus.
>>123720
i tried copy pasted my saves over but the hud is just gone like everything around the 4 bars are gone and i cant seem to enter the cloths building (forgot her name) ether without getting a "failed to load" error. is there a way to transfur saves or does 11b not work with 12b? oh and btw yes i have debug mode on
>>123749
The new version does not repair a savegame. There also might be problems using older saves. The only thing that could possible help is if you talk to one of the marchant. Depending on the version you old save is from it might fix it.
(5 KB, 720x720, IMG_7230.png) (10 KB, 1435x545, IMG_7222.png) (12 KB, 1543x751, IMG_7223.png) (84 KB, 1530x697, IMG_7216.png) (93 KB, 1530x697, IMG_7215.png)
>>123735
>>123723
I saw You were planning to do a original redesign for Ex forms so I do have some re-designs that are in the older style if you would like to use them instead to be an immediate option.

Also, absolutely wonderful work with the horny sprites. In terms of start penalty I will acknowledge that even with setting start penalty 15 in the code (both in PlayerAS.gd and PlayerV2.gd) it will always revert to 0 after respawn.
>>123735
I took a minute to check the coding on start difficulty and found that in the [_game_over] category it always resets everything to 0. Perhaps some coding could be added to make it check on starting penalty setting for the number desired after respawn.
>>123735
personally I'm not a fan of the makeup (not really into tf myself) but I love the nipples. I like the idea of the sensation being all in her mind rather than it being an external curse.
>>123743
Not the guy making it but I'm totally for the idea of them slipping out the bottom. I think it'd make sense to have more clothing damage depending on the size. Not sure how feasible that is considering the sprite work required.
>>123762
>>123764
>>123772
>>123770
I can make her nip to poke in size 1, and make them gradually slip from size 2 and upwards on horny3 if you guys like that approach.

>>123762
I'll try to make something similar to those one for the Ex forms, but that is going to take a while

>>123770
>>123743
Can make both versions, it's practically no effort
>>123778
>I can make her nip to poke in size 1, and make them gradually slip from size 2 and upwards on horny3 if you guys like that approach.
I like this idea a lot

I wonder if it would be possible to incorporate nudity? IDK how it would be implemented but it's just an idea I feel like I'd throw out there.
>>123790
In what way? having an alternate mode with nudity? That's fairly easy.
Having a dynamic system for nudity? sounds like a nightmare to code.

Also i was thinking, it is a better idea to add the nipples starting in horny2, since in horny3 you cannot escape enemies anymore. That way you can actually play as nipple-slip viola.
>>123796
I figured a dynamic system would be too complex, but maybe an alt version where she looses her panties starting with horny 2?
>>123800
or just loses all her clothes at that point
>>123796
>since in horny3 you cannot escape
Didn't consider that. I would go with nipples for horny2 then.

The shit you're doing is lowkey fucking awesome btw
Also pls, if anyone's modding the game to do more than just swapping out the art, pls unlock all the win-locked content. Trying to beat the game with all the settings needed to unlock everything is just too much effort for me to care enough to gamble on if I think I'll like the rewards or not.
anyone tried the tree EATER game by Daniel Arturelli?? dunno if its worth getting or if anyone has it?
>>123760
the savegame was from 11b but i already finished the prolog on a new save so its fine but i have found another bug and i have no clue what to do next in the game, so the bug i found is that once you full max out all your skills and inflate yourself in the garden to do the becoming a massive water balloon event, after you wake up from poping and go back to the garden the hose is stuck endlessly pumping and you cant interact with you what so ever so its just stuck like that, luckly i saved before doing it so i can just go back to that one but i also noticed that i cant seem to get skie to trip if you fully inflate a part of you because i remember seeing a image of it. so far i talked to the 2 guys that are fixing the city door and i havent done the old lady's quest nor have i done going into the basement (cant seem to set the game to night time with the debug mode) and i havent been able to enter the deep forest (idk if its behind that weird rock blocking the path next to the city or down from the city door) so is there anything else to do in the game right now after all that or no? and yes i know lym is back to eating my frames but i feel like that is already a very known bug that im sure will get fixed at some point.
>>123843
i got back in the game to explore a bit more and just found out that both the air inflation in lym and the water inflation in the ghost mansion are also broken after doing that massive waterballoon event in the garden
>>123845
ok last one for now but i went through the game files and didnt see anything related to the whole you can pick rather or not to make skie a slut or to give her a BF so im guessing its not in the game yet and i was also wondering is there a way to take both paths or see the interactions from ether side in the book where everything but the chats and minigames are automated?
>>123651
Try to use rpgmaker decrypting program to extract from the gamefiles. I use it often to get images and sprites ,so it should be useful.
>>123843
I will look at the garden hose after this Fullbody, Waterballoon-Event. Thank you for letting me know.

>>123845
Most of your problems sounding like because of issues caused by using the Debug-Mode. Please keep in miind that it can also "Destroy" things. When I have followed your explination correctly you got the Skills to trigger the Garden-Sequence way to early. You have to talk to the "Old Lady", do the Ghost mansion and than you are able to learn the skills officialy and most of your problems should be fixed.

The Deeo-Forest-Area is not available in the Demo.

>>123847
Yes there isn't anything about that in the game right now. I will check how the whole progress is going because first I wanted to made it more dynamic depending on multiple decisions. But doing complex multiplepath storylines is not on my roadlist in the moment. I am currently focusing on core gameplay features. I am currently working on"Farming" to provide an alternative to the "Deliveries".
>>124184

I presume the rate at which you gain XP and money goes up over the course of the game? Because maxing out the skill tree in the current version takes incredibly long.
>>124187
Yes, but slowly in the moment. I will trim that when I think you need all skills to continue the game. :)
any update on the modded bakery blowout?
>>124279
Not much, still working on the sprites, but slowly since i got sick.
It's a lot of work since i have to do 3 sets of faces (at least) for every stage of inflation. I'm actually working on size2. But yeah, i had to slow down a lot due to me getting sick.
>>124283
ah ok just wondering but that sucks that your sick but good thing your taking it easy to recovery just dont push yourself c:
Well, technically, I almost finished the recent demo of Skie Inflatable Adventure, but I couldn't find the stone. Does anyone know what I'm missing?
>>124283
You’re the best thing to happen to this damn thread in ages. Keep up the good work.
Rr
>>91024
Dude this fucking game, I went for a wank and read a love story instead. The Alice story fucks with me bad because of the parallels with my highschool gf sans the impossible size parts but my real life story ended in the third act conflict. If that betterwithsalt artist did all of Alice's sprites I'd pay money for it. I want to see the good end. I feel kindof sad now.
>>123382
Is it only good if its modded to shit or is it still worthit on default
new astro bot game has some inflation stuff in it
>>124917
its worth it on default, the only reason people are modding it is because the chibi art style of the game makes the characters look to much like kids according to people here and because some of us wants to give them a less chibi style look and hopfully add more to the game
Ya boy Jad is back with a small update to the archive. Nothing too much has changed but scrounging through my old files I found BBO's versions 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4 so I went ahead and added them just to keep em backed up.

I also added the original rar for "The Storage Accident" since it came up not too long ago that Kraban is remaking it, and I thought some people would like to try it instead of hunting it down.

If anybody has anything they want me to track down and try to add (nothing that's already available on itch) lmk and I'll try to find it.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bZQ8JdNuEiP-3oDPuDjqcUKG1iDDoVVc?usp=drive_link

Also fantastic job cracking BBO, broski. I didn't even know you could break open godot like that, but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how far we can push it now that someone's gotten this far.