/inf/

(6.0 MB, 1920x1080, Spongebob Banned in Bikini Bottom Inflation Dub Edit.webm)
I'd love to hear some thoughts on this particular scene from Spongebob. It's one of my fav inflation scenes from a cartoon, and I like the drawn out nature of it. I always enjoy hearing others thoughts on scenes I enjoy, and if you can, really go into detail about it.
Personally, this scene and the water inflation from Squirrel Jokes are my two favourite inflation scenes from the series
though if I had to pick between the two I'd have to pick the one from Banned in Bikini Bottom, just because I kinda like the detail of his belt bursting as he grew bigger
idk, kinda like a bit of clothes destruction with my inflation scenes lol
He's probably the only male character that I like to see inflated.
>>90385
his fully inflated form looks alright
while obviously not one of his bigger inflations, it kinda has an immobile look to it
also like the detail of him sitting on his ripped clothes & popped belt
>>90385
>> orb bob piss pant
>>90405
I really like that detail, too, regarding sitting on his clothes. With this, I like the idea of him being at his fullest on his own control, like if he inflated himself, that's how big he'd get without and outside force.

This is more for me, but how do you feel about his puffed cheeks in the inflation?
>>90415
The puffed cheeks are a good detail too
Kinda gives him a more fatty appearance
(3.9 MB, 1920x1080, clip1 (video-converter.com).webm)
>>90418
Ooo, I like that. I've got a thing for puffed cheeks, so they're a great plus to me, please they go well with his fat folds around his eyes and puckered lips. Also, I like the idea of the character being in kind of in public, but not really, and rendering himself naked while doing this.

I'm gonna try something i don't really see others doing here on this chan board. I want to get more analytical about different scenes and art relating to inflation. I think it's fun, and it gives people different details and a perspective on what they like about a common thing.

To start, how do you feel about this shot? Detail it out.
>>90442
actually if you don't mind, I want to throw a question back to you
in detail, what do you like about this inflation scene compared to other inflation scenes from the show?
>>90478
For myself, with this particular scene, I like the aspect of a character inflating themselves to the point of seeming immobile and nudity, the fact that they're doing this in a fairly public setting, it's one of the few cartoon inflations that doesn't have a bunch of silly distracting music or sound fx, and it has an elongated specific nature to it that almost seems fetish fueled by whoever directed the sequence, especially with how this show was being handled at that point.

I also like the process of him inflating here, and his final inflated design, with the pants being on the floor around his ankles, the spherical shape, him arms bulging out of him, the puffed cheeks and puckered lips, his blank expression, him looking around, and even the deflation.
>>90480
that's pretty fair
This is my favourite inflation from the series, just because it kinda does a few things differently compared to the other inflation scenes that I really like
the clothes ripping and the belt burst is definitely one of the main reasons why I like this sequence more
it's a small detail that a majority of the other sequences choose to not worry about including, and just having his clothes stretch to match the growth
plus like you mentioned the more rounded end result of the inflation is also a nice change too, since most of his inflations tend to try and keep the more square shape
Plus the self inflation is always an enjoyable form of inflation, and it's something different compared to most of the other scenes which are mostly water based inflations
(even though this could technically count as a water inflation since he is underwater lol)
I don’t know if anyone here has seen the one from Unreal Estate. It’s a more modern episode, but it has one of the most intense cartoon inflations I think I’ve ever seen. Right at the beginning with Squidward
>>90485
I have seen the inflation scene from Unreal Estate thanks to the BigCartoonWiki
it's a pretty decent inflation, though the only thing I didn't really like about it was Squid's eyes popping out lol
(2.7 MB, 3464x3464, SpongebobInflationsfav.jpg)
I love spongebob inflation, i have several favorites and this is one of them. I love the inflation of Squirrel Jokes, Gary takes a bath, Spongebob lifeguard and Banned in Bikini Bottom. I always liked see how he loses his square shape and his cheeks grow.
I liked the detail of how his clothes are torn and then his body crushes it at the end. Spongebob is the only male character that I like to see inflate with water and air.
I've done some drawings about him inflating (even NSFW) even though I'm embarrassed to admit it haha.
>>90658
would love to see these drawings