/inf/

(1.9 MB, 2550x1650, Cassie vs Cammy.png) (1.8 MB, 2550x1650, Cammy vs Cassie.png)
Post inflated women who are in perilous situations. Stuff like being teased with needles or implications that they are going to be inflated until they burst.
More?
Bump
We had a pretty great almost popped thread but an eager newfag started a dozen threads.
>you will never read real life anecdotes
>>101454

Ran it by a couple of translator apps and it seems the top bubble is her saying she can't take any more, and the bottom bubble is her screaming for them not to press on her.
>>101461
so i guess technically correct?
>>103248
>The rest of the Juniper sequence is on the artist's patreon

Care to post them? Kemono hasn't updated for that account in ages and it's kind of busted right now anyway.
>>89787 (OP)
Don't you think this belongs in a popping thread?
We really need less threads, more generals, and more bump posts getting reported.
>>105536
I think bad ends and close to bad ends deserve their own generals.
Bump
Bump
(282 KB, 3064x2440, pepe_the_frog_inflated_by_krappykinx_db1ypy4.png)
>>89787 (OP)
I keep looking at this and thinking needles! Nah if I'm getting revenge on you anon it's gonna be personal! I'm gonna blow you through some kind of orifice until your skin reaches its elasticity limits! If I have to I'll add a tank or assist item to another orifice like a pump that way I shorten the time progress. Probably pump because it offer's manual control to do as I please!

But yeah Needles are just a bit boring to me plus what if instead of bursting to ribbons she flys away like a cartoon? I want her scraps! So for that reason I'll assure thing go right my own way! I blow her apart by pressure as she squirms like the idiot she is for messing with me. Who knows maybe we both come out of it with some new kink. Or wedding bells as we fuck so hard we go from hate to raging horny love? Who knows a million different outcomes could happen but if you fuck with me you're not escaping the wrath of my lips!
>>110421
Please post a female Pepe or leave.
>>108874
The new sexy robot waifu game is so soulless it's barely getting any recognition.
>>120167
it clone blimp hero
>>120167
this from young justice
>>120167
make your pop up please
You know, one scenario I find fascinating in some jealous woman threatening to pop a man’s girlfriend/wife or even a hot mom
(1.2 MB, 1500x1200, GWSG02.png)
More implicitly implied, but I think it still counts.
>>120167
get fatten by lex luthor
Bump