/inf/

>>89173 (OP)
My condolences bro, but that trying dude is a man. He probably left after enough people found out he was catfishing/scamming them.
>>89298
I’m just as likely to call out an inflator for being a man but literally nothing she has posted shows she’s a man, and especially not the bikini crotch photos with her legs spread and there’s clearly NOT a dick there.
>>89173 (OP)
>>89305
Too bad I saw his old account, that he deleted ofc, when he still posted as a male. If he cut off his dick or edits it out doesn't change that fact. He's probably on his third account by now, every time when too many people find out he's male, he starts a new "trying" account.
>>89306
I’d like to believe you but I honestly think I’ve been watching inflation for a long time and I honestly think I can spot a mans body almost immediately. You have any screenshots from their old account?
>>89308
Sry I don't, it's not really on my mind to make screenshots of male posts, for the purpose of having it as proof, if he decides to act as female for money later. The best you might get is other people speaking up, who have seen it too.