/inf/

could someone who uploaded kemono to last one do it again, theres an update in an older post but ti wasnt edited with old key so i would liek the last update to be repost to kemono
agreed^^
(40 KB, 400x374, 1.jpg)
Does anyone know what video this image from one of her patron tiers is from? I've never actually found the video this image was from (if it's even from a video) and was wondering if anyone has this video saved?
>>89274
Yeah, I just looked through all the ones in this room and couldn't seem to find it although I could have missed it. I'll have another check but it doesnt seem to be in there, it's definitely a very old vid.
i so want to see the new video that has been updated on an earlier psot, cant nobody redo the content, or are we going to wait for the nexct update vidoe?
>>90255
She updated one of her old posts? Which one?
yes its BIG. she added a breast/suit inflation to that one as aan extra later when she uploaded that, its with her luka cosplay and her new big pigtails inflating herself up
>>90317
It's similar but I don't think its that one, she's way bigger in the pic earlier in this thread as compared to the fitzy patzy vid
Anyone have any of her hourglass inflation or any other expansion vids that aren’t in that folder
wel lsorry, thats the only resemblance of a vid i could find that matches your description/picture.. sorry :D
yes thats the picture and video i was talkingg about in it is BIG but nos she also has uplaoded a new page on patreon
so i guess nobody has that video, we either need to wait for the nexct update with the keyu for yes its BIG to properly update ro wait for someoen to downlaod and reuplaod the video
bump
Bump
bump
>>90718
Yeah I went and looked and it's not there.
if you checked kemono its because the old key didnt have that video on it, and hwen you upload new key form another page the old key doesnt get refreshed so the powt isnt updated ith edited post