/inf/

(386 KB, 634x926, F383A7ED-3123-4F7A-8C6B-21DD1689C2B7.jpeg)
Would you like to draw that one boy from an Australian cartoon with his tummy inflated with whip cream while Nude? I would like his tummy as a little balloon… (DRAWING REQUEST TIME!)
EVERYONE! This drawing Time starts Now! It’s ok if you take a Long time! But I want no disgusting commissions or tattoos. Ok?
(155 KB, 1280x720, 58BA3D60-39F4-4B8D-8CE0-1D81D0FFE979.png)
Draw Him for me, or draw a comic of him inflating his tummy with whip cream by putting it in his anus. You can write a fanfic of it if you love to!
No replies or entries,…… THATS OK!!!!!!!
Someone draw him with a dick! Quick!
Finally! A person who entered my request! I’m so happy to see you today!
His dick's missing! Somebody quick help!
Would you like to roleplay?
>>87635 I can't draw because my tab got peed on it. I'm here purely as a spectator.
WTF
If you can’t draw, that’s ok. You can roleplay if your a spectator.
Anyways.. DRAW HIM INFLATING HIS BELLY WITH WHIPPED CREAM WHILE PUTTING IT IN HIS ANUS! OR WRITE A COMIC OR A FANFIC! If you can’t draw, you can roleplay
I WANT TO SEE A DICK!
*sigh* I’ll roleplay with the one who can’t draw..
Let’s start.
(Fred was in his room sad thinking he wanted his tummy to be a balloon)
>>87641

*A dark stranger enters the room, so tall that his head almost hits the door frame.*

Fred. Why are you crying? Would you like your penis put back?
Fred: No… I want to have my tummy inflated with whipped cream… (he said while he’s Nude sobbing in sadness) I want my tummy to be balloony.. (he draws a sad face on his belly button)
>>87644

Fred, are you sure you want to pretend to be a girl for the rest of your natural life and probably burn in hell afterwards? Don't you think dicks are awesome, or something?
Fred: I already have a dick… (sobbing) can you inflate my tummy for me?… this time, with yummy yummy whipped cream?
>>87648

So I'll take that as you do think dicks are awesome? Well, I don't. I don't think they're so awesome at all. Especially not a penis on a pathetic sobbing boy, or worse an old man's penis. Those are the worst penuses.

Say, do you like video games?
Fred: Y-yes… (he rubs his penis)
>>87650 Hahaha! This boy's gay!
>>87650

Fred. That's an interesting name. You wouldn't happen to be originally from Thailand, would you Fred?
Fred: I’m Australian… (he shows his anus) Will you… (closes eyes…) inflate me with whip cream?…
>>87653 I can give you a rectal examination before an enema, with cream if you'd like, but I don't see how that will help your situation. Wouldn't you rather prefer I cut your penis off, Fred? I could do that for you. Would you like to look like your sister? How old is she, anyway? And does she like doctors? Does she think doctors are sexy? Does she have a penis? I don't mind penises on girls so much.