/inf/

...This thread's gay as fuck. America's lame.
Can't for the life of me remember what episode, but years ago Burnie Burns on the Roosterteeth podcast stumbled across "Candies belly expansion" and they went on for 10 minutes about the fetish
Does anyone have the clip / pic of her cosplaying as a berry?
>>85051
I would also be very interested in this, especially because I imagine someone who browses here made the request (it's @marietemara if anyone's curious, seems like her big gimmick is playing up her height(she's 6'2"))
thread bump
>>85518
So the gist she's thinks it's weird out but said the person didn't offer her enough money for it. Probably like $20 or something and she said fuck off poor ass.

So does that mean if someone in the community ponies up a crazy amount like $2,000 for a donation or something high like that she'd consider it? lol like I'm not wasting my money to find out but if morbid curiosity consumes one of the more rich as fuck side of the community to wanna do that I say more power to you ;)

At the very least will gain some goofy ass clip of a normie trying to act out so sub par inflation shit and at best maybe gain something remotely fappable in the process or at least something the Morphers can n play around with?

I don't know worth a shot if you have some serious cash to blow on it as again she isn't gonna do it for chump change if anything the lower you offer the more likely you'll be mocked even more
>>84996 (OP)
do picctures and vide exist from interview
Why's always blueberry?
Why's it always blueberry?
>>85518
this one makes me cringe. I know there are fetish friendly models, but this is amouranth. she's a whole ass youtuber or streamer. whoever suggested that had some srious balls... my brain would never
>>85550
Well the person who made this request may very well be lurking here. Maybe they can finally get some closure on their request
>>85537
I feel like it's due to a combination of it being a pretty popular kind of inflation within the community, as well as the concept coming off as more absurd than perhaps more "vanilla", realistic methods (air/water inflation of the belly, etc). Probably makes it get more views
>>85557
perhaps. but probably need to drop some serious cash bc there ain't NO way she's gonna lowball for this.
Honestly finding it kinda hot that these are the first thing a lot of these women think of when asked to name the weirdest request/interaction they've had. We're a remarkable kind of degenerate
>>84996 (OP)
she say she do but where picsss???m?
bump
>>85607
Her name is Marie Temara if that helps anyone
>>84996 (OP)
I like how he calls it wholesome max lulz right there.
>>86354
Honestly of all the internet fetishes inflation is probably the least fucked up fetish. Normies just don't get it cause it's different and they think it's weird but if u prod further they can't tell you that anythings wrong with it it's just weird.
Honestly, I once needed to reverse a charge that came in twice and the guy on the line to my bank just cracked up and kept laughing until I hung up. I still got the cash but it is nice to know that the worst that can happen if I'm "Outted" for being a werido on the Internet is that I can get back into comedy
The vtuber Snuffy has an inflation fetish.
When she was doing a stream with Ironmouse, she went all-in on how she wanted Muk to inflate her.

https://youtu.be/e6Ls-d9X7VQ?t=6743
America's not the stupidest in the world.
>>86407
Calling people who don't get our thing "Normies" probably doesn't help our case mate, it just makes us sound like the outsiders lol.
>>86814
Cute!
Who was it who asked that artists could send her inflation art of her avatar?
>>88578

That would be park sun-hee or vtubersunhee