/inf/

I have stopped following this guy on DA; his work is just so ugly
>>84103
I can tolerate the artstyle for his narrative works where the story takes priority over the art (blue planet, apocalyptic blueberry, wendy wonka) but I had to stop following him because of his other fetishes clogging up my DA results
I like his art style, at least it’s not Asian. But his other fetishes are fuсking… no. Fellas turning into women and nappies?
>>84133 Completely fair, his blueberry and wg stuff is top tier but then everything else he does borders real close to cp and it just weirds me out
>>84142
Agreed. He does such a good job with the berry, inf, and wg, but the AR is just a flat no. I recall he did that in one of the Wendy issues and I just straight up ignored that one. I’d put money on him trying to shore horn it in on the next Wendy issue.
Anyone have his latest wendy wonka comic? 8muses doesn't have it yet, been out for a minute
>>84149 Yeah the unbirthing, deaging shit really soured the whole thing. It would not shock me to see more infantilization moving in considering it's half of what the dude draws.
>>84169
It's on the forum