/inf/

I think it's possible but before that happens your colon and stomach will tear apart.
At least with a very high probability
>>83174 (OP)
>Does anyone know if it’s possible to be overinflated like the pic below?
It's not irl, you just end up ded.
The skin sure could actually.

Your abdominal wall wont allow it though and your guts would rupture before getting anywhere close to that size. Very painful death and you wouldn't get anywhere as big.

So the answer is:

Only by subcutaneous inflation, either with saline or N2O. People have already done it, however I've only seen men do it. One example is midwestchub who did it with N2O and with very promising results.
>>83174 (OP)
The other comments are nonsense, you don't die or tear anything. It it possible to overinflate. With air it's a nice experience, however water will flush up the shit from your intestines and make you throw up shit.
(344 KB, 1536x2048, FrdYA_TaIAIu9yC.jpg)
Imagine somebody willingly overdoing it.

Hot.
>>83240
Just curious, do you know this from experience?
big
All the way through helium would be the funniest and cutest shit.
>>83240
It depends on the pressure.
Low pressure just quite literally fills you up. Eventually water (or air) will start coming up from your stomach. Assuming your inflating anally.

With higher pressure, you will burst the weakest part of your GI tract, probably intestines. Then the fluid will fill your abdominal cavity. Once the cavity is full, it will start stretching your skin. Your skin will start to detach from the inner fascia. It will fill up the skin like a balloon (Similar to infusion inflations you see people do with their dicks), until another weak point is found. Then it will burst the weak point of the skin.
>>91187
Exactly this, it's basically why it's fine and even slightly encouraged with air inflations cause the worst that'll happen is you'll get really burpy and possibly throw up due to the air triggering your vomit reflex but with water inflations you'll basically start having diarrhea out the mouth. I speak from experience using both methods.
However, the original question was whether it was possible to get as big as the image shared.

I'd actually love to see a real example of someone as slim as Samus getting as big as that picture.
The contrast would be enormous.
Hallowell gets pretty close. Its not usual at all though. I wouldn't expect to get half her size. I've watched and participated for years and I just don't it's possible except for some fat people
>>94290
Helloxella my bad
>>83178
Unless you're really slow.
>>98441
Has anybody tried yet
iirc reiinapop got pretty big with her inflation prowess before she switched to weight gain.
>>101655
Olivia Patterson fakes all of her shit.
>>101655
whats the source of that gif?
>>103129
Dude she publicly admitted to it on her instagram and called it "movie magic".
(3.3 MB, 3000x3000, Water2Balloon.png)
Is it possible to be inflated via the navel in real life?
>>103360
the-fake-belly did exactly this. I tried to find the video but i think it got taken down, i probably have it downloaded somewhere. He took the time to poke a hole through his navel, which opened up his abdominal cavity. Used a peristaltic pump to push saline in.
He got pretty big, said it felt uncomfortable and he felt sick afterwards, afaik no women have done it, because they never do
>>103360
I haven't personally seen any but there are good few belly inflation via saline or NO2 out there. None are navel but pretty interesting. I wish I weren't married because I'd be doing shit like that all the time.
>>83174 (OP)
Pleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemalepleasebeafemale
>>83227
There have been attempts with water.
anyone know what happened to the story thread here?
IRL could lead to bad stretchmarks, internal micro-tears, or injury if somebody really pushed it too far.

Fantasy is so much safer and more fun.

>Girl inflates her belly and likes it.
>Tits start inflating along with her belly and she really gets into it.
>Keeps going because it feels so good and she loves how she looks getting bigger.
>Keeps on filling up until she's just a big balloon belly with giant boobs attached.
>Finally has to stop and deflate. >Realizes too late that she's gone way too far.
>Skin is so stretched out that she has to stay partially inflated just to keep her belly from dragging on the ground and to give her boobs some shape because otherwise they'd just hang down past her hips.
>Realizes that she likes how she looks now better anyway.
>Can't wait to try to inflate bigger and stretch herself out even more.

>And also makes plans to do the same thing to her best friend.
>>116061
did buddy just write some corny ass fanfic to try and sway us like a Jehovas Witness. "more fun" sounds like someone's chronically online considering you probably don't even have the possibility of touching a woman let alone this shit
>>116061
>IRL could lead to bad stretchmarks
We love that.
>>118080
A lot, and also depends on the metod, air is the easiest you just need to be completely empy and pump youself to the point when you pass the "valve" and just keep inlfating until you start to burp the air out, and for water... Yeah that one is a big nono, imagine all the bacteria and shit from your intestines going all the way up your stomach, that sounds like visit to ER for sure
>>118080
Not much, it's only a matter of going past the mental barrier that stops you from doing it. You can safely overinflate with airflows below 1,5 liters/minute and PSI below 3, although the safe PSI could potentially be higher than that.
>>118196
Water overinflation irritates your stomach enough to make you throw up basically immediately. However apart from the taste, where you'll probably be washing your mouth for hours, nothing that requires a doctors visit happens, unless you get fecal matter into your lungs by thowing up wrong. Most of the gut bacteria aren't pathogenic and whatever does come into your stomach/throat/mouth is mostly killed by saliva/stomach acid, so that's not much of a concern.
>>118264
Bro, I once over inflated with water (maybe with 6 o 7 liters) and I feld like I was about to throw up and pass out, it really feels awful
>>118264
That much water would surely put you at risk of water intoxication if it wasn't isotonic, wouldn't it?
Has there been evidence of someone over inflating to the point of their bellybutton popping out.
>>121532
I think you clicked on the wrong thread and section.
>>121616
I'm pretty sure it's right. Notice the air/bubbles spewing out.
Has anybody ever accidently done ATWT?
>>83174 (OP)
Well, between biggest_belly and helloxella, it seems like it is possible to get that big.
As for the water, I myself have passed the valve with air and helium before, and then thrown up said gasses.
I guess it'd be similar with water. I imagine it would be a lot like kebabqueen that one time, but continuous... and with shit particles.
It's all just guessing, though.