/inf/

is there any butt inflation of jaiden animations?
(120 KB, 384x356, Screenshot_20230416-201444.png)
>>83325
Not trying to be a art critic or ass but getting something uncanny from the nose vibes again it seams like a great style for someone like nani from Lilo and stitch because round nose bug nostrils works for that and there's probably other characters too but tried something not sure if it helps or is dumb take it however but please don't take it as a insult as I mean zero harm
>>84068
it was sort of me kind of using the style from the design I was going off of

i can kinda see what you're getting at
>>83325
To balance out the previous message, this is genuinely awesome work. Keep it up.
Just forget I said anything I'm stupid
>>85343
<3 Hot!
>>85354
Why thanks kind anonymous person my doors always open if people want more
ur artwork is lovely popper!
hope to see more~ ;3
>>85420
Well that all depends on either idea requests I tackle or commissions I get
My doors always open for 18+ YouTubers and other balloons just hit me up on DeviantArt or dis cord
>>85440
Also nice work not too much stuff or her oc
>>85446
Preferably commissions at the moment as I got some bills to pay but request ideas are welcome just mention request or commission in your messages remember commissions take priority over requests as again bills
bump
Emi and Dalton from daltoid if anyone is wondering a married gamer animator couple I believe
nice jaltoid blimps! pretty underrated animators/youtubers :P
More blimps please
Some inflated gomotion would be nice tbh
i remember one time i did an inflation rp with a chatbot version of jaiden and she surprisingly liked it
however it was just butt inflation and thats it :/
is there any chatbots of storytime animators where they allow you to inflate them?
(104 KB, 523x1200, F28UtIEXwAYWF5T.jpg)
Artist blue breed or twii.. I mean x dot com