/inf/

Still don't get how one guy can do the same two characters over and over again for literally thousands of times across a whole chunk of years and not get sick of them. No other characters, the same dialogue every time, the same "boobloons" word.
Reminds me of Darkburster or murrlogic, but at least murrlogic branches off into four or so other little kinks.
i hate when people do this shits so annoying. comming their shitty dollar store oc by as many artists as possible doing the exact same thing every time. how is that enjoyable? just pick one holy shit
Loner2000 facts:
1. Aria gets inflated by Raiza
2. It's helium 90% of the time
3. Aria never has any emotion or thoughts about it
4. Raiza likes to inflate Aria when she's sleeping
5. Aria never tries to pull out the hose or anything
6. She barely says a word
7. Same clothes all the time
8. She has no thoughts about being blown up, doesn't seem to like it or hate it
9. She never actually DOES anything
10. Creator is okay with other people drawing her though
11. Is a chill person with no drama
12. but for gods sake do something new with these people
13. Seriously
14. No deflation, berry, or even small growth, it's just pump the boobs up to balloon sizes 100% of the time
>>81091
how about some belly inflation
>>81091
Full on blimp size full body inflation.
We need more raiza inflation also keep it coming with the alternative expansions hourglass boobs and butts are overdone we need more blimps and unique types
Cute.
(81 KB, 1078x460, image.png)
Same energy.
Who exactly is Aria?
>>86836
Seconding for source.
Collab with Sepia when?
More?
More?
Moar.
Too good of a thread to pop.
>>80666
He get's called Looner because he's a loony but not a loner seriously this guy has had an active social life.
>>102414
More generals, less stand-alone threads, this is how you keep a image board running long.
>>80639 (OP)
Issue I had with the guy was that after seeing the word "boobloons" and "nya" literally thousands of times and seeing the same two character thousands of times too, I got sick of it and added him to a wordfilter.
Reminds me a lot of the Darkburster guy doing/commissioning the same Kiss of Death scene with the same poses and reactions for the last few decades.
At least Murrlogic2, the Wonderbread guy, is funny to watch and is relatively self-aware.
>>104757
Oops, realized I already made this post. I guess I'm just not used to *chan sites having threads stick around long enough to possibly get necro'd by a bunch of guys posting "more".

>>80653
>>80666
Also yeah, these two get it.
>>104757
>>104763
We used to have a friendly piece of advice on 4chan: Lurk more.
(3.0 MB, 600x450, ezgif-2-b84318902a.gif)
surprised this classic wasn't posted yet, I really dgaf bout the aria character personally but this is genuinely top tier shit. Unfortunate what happened to its creator but at least his legacy lives on with this masterpiece
bump