/inf/

I've said before we need more down bad horny shit. Puffkisses are a prime example like a puffkiss pop would be so hot! Especially if someone like fae and muffy or someone like that was the cast in hand. I'd love to see a whiny muffy balloon so full and ready to burst get tongued by fae before she grabs on to those cute puffed up cheeks and continues to blow and blow until that glorious POP!

I also wouldn't mind seeing some blowupgirls style pop effects like juice being thrown, or clothes bursting or cutting up some rubber that's flesh toned and yeeting it in the air!

Something outside of just cheap after effects alone. Again I'm not saying remove them. But add some practically popping pieces to make things look more seamless or give the actress something to interact with flying in there face and on the ground.
Doesn't have to even be a kiss. Make a pussy prop? Stuff it in a suit and have someone go down on said balloon. Then start blowing into their blowhole until they can't hold no more!
Show me the Story and script about Rebecca Love’s Painful Blueberry Feet Growth
>>80390

No. You'll get my ass first before that happens. Stinky, stinky. Manly ass. Do you like man ass?
Tell me a Story and Script About a slow painful Horse transformation by taylormadeclip
I think a love story between to women discovering inflation or sharing their strange love between each other is much needed.

Just something with two girls where one isn't being a total raging cunt and doing the whole "brat" angle. I wanna see a girl make out with a blueberry.
A decent actress who's actually getting horny? Seriously don't understand why they don't just give the actresses vibrators inside the suits rather than having them fake it
This was a rough script idea that I submitted it got a response but nothing after that

Category
Belly Stuffing/inflation/vore

Costume
Business attire with buttons

Cast

(actresses preferably sablique/Jocelyn stone/ Rebecca love/kiki daire/ jaylee or if possible alura jenson)

Plot

You(the viewer POV) See your girlfriend's come back from work and she's had a hard day at work and she is starving so she's asks you to make her some dinner. Cut to black

The next sequence is a Stuffing session where your girlfriend is ravenously devouring all the food in front of her can constantly begging and moaning that the food is so good but she needs more all while reliving a few burps

Cut to a montage of Stuffing and with shots of your girlfriend pulling up her shirt to see her bloated belly and then pulling it back down to continue Stuffing

Fade to a few hours later your girlfriend is laying on the couch with a slightly inflated belly looking full but complaining that we are out of food, then she looks at you with a satisfying look asks you to come and help her get up and says "your looking kinda plump you've been putting on a few pounds and then instantly starts to swallow you ( use the same swallow technique you've used for your recent vore videos as its incredible)

Cut to button flying off and clothes ripping as she tries to accommodate you in her big belly ( use the realistic belly prop that you used for the first half of the taylor banks vore video) with a few added burps if possible

Cut to your girlfriend laying relaxed on the couch with a huge belly that bust of her clothes and she's patting and rubbing her huge gut and commenting on how you were such a good meal again if possible a few burps

End with girlfriend trying to get up but decides to sleep on the couch tonight.
>>80339
Second. They just keep doing the same shit over and over, it's actively off-putting. I submitted my idea several weeks ago. Not even a response.
>>80339
I like your idea. It's really inventive
>>84124
Make a Another Idea About Rebecca Love And Fae Dcay Transforming Into Scarecrows