/inf/

Anybody got the January and February pics? Really wanna see that Aerith one
(275 KB, 1999x1790, FoZYgHvaEAA6XFg.jpg) (2.6 MB, 3310x2200, a3gus0kA.png)
The fact that the catgirl not only gained weight from the experience but also gained a fetish is so fucking hot
>>80444
I wish more artists would show the character's life after being inflated/gaining
Someone update this dude's kemono
>>80462
Tictok cat goes fwomph
>>80460
>>80454
His kemono cannot be updated due to subscibestar page being broken for more than a year need proof sort by latest update and subcribestar
>>80506
That's a bummer
>>80506
So his specifically is broken or SubscribeStar as a whole doesn't work on Kemono Party?

Oh shit as I was writing I checked what you meant. All of them stop updating in November of 2021. Spooky…
the way I see it, there are two options:

1. Complain to Kemono Party and have them fix SubscribeStar as a session key
2. Someone's gonna have to blow like 8 dollars and download all the images manually
>>80722
I could, but I don't want to make a subscribestar acc just for one artist, and also manually downloading how many images? How many posts have they uploaded since Nov 2021? DeviantSeiga's stuff is pretty tempting though lol. Is there a batch downloader/scraper for subsribestar once the paywall has been payed for? Icarus art is also on subscribe star, they're stuff is also pretty rad.
>>80726
Idk but Kemono has deffo gotta do something about SubscribeStar. they've been slacking on that for almost 2 years now.
>>80721
All of SS went broken in kemono
>>80736
Why tho?

Did SubscribeStar change something?
Any splatoon images?
Who is even in charge of Kemono Party?

Like, how would anybody go about accomplishing fixing something like that? Do we even know what the problem with SubscribeStar is?
It's interesting to see the catgirl get a name (and a punny one at that), but that just makes me wonder when we'll find out who the gray one is
>>81580
Welp never mind

Just checked the DropBox. Her name is Honey, and the name of another character (whose face is unseen) is Blair.
(2.3 MB, 3249x2613, Cat Girl Immobile.png)
I'm subscribed to them with the lowest amount. What you need?
>>81584
Blueberry Tifa?
>>81584
Maybe all that end with popping or moment before pop.
>>81685
One of the bottom two (I think the succubus one) had a sequel/prequel image too, able to send that also?
I would like to kindly request for the top right one
>>81680
I wish gogo had one to two more images to do it justice before the revenge picture
>>81726
Do you by any chance also have the sequel to slime storage? I think its seiga's most recent one
>>81726

I know no ones said it yet for some fuckin reason but thank you for your service anon
Indeed, thank you for sharing anon!
If i wasnt messed up before I am now, this artists inflation and bondage combo is hitting buttons i didnt know i had.
>>79735 (OP)
Does he take requests or commissions?
>>81956
>Does he take requests
Don't be a dumbass.
Anybody have the recent piece that was uploaded?
>>81966
It's an honest question.
(1.5 MB, 2621x2424, Super Sonico blueberry.png)
Had trouble uploading this here for some reason. Too many connection timeouts.
(1.3 MB, 2621x2424, Super Sonico inflation.png)
Had trouble uploading this here for some reason. Too many connection timeouts.
you know the people in here asking for seiga's shit are poor af. His subscribestar is literrally 1 dollar a month
>>82739
sucks. he should get a job
>>82744
Seiga?

Or everyone who is begging here?
>>82739
>>82744
>>82798
Post privacy-proof payment and I'll take your requests and commission him.
>>82906
The fuck does that have to do with people not affording a subscription?
>>82906
He's operating a subscribestar account with animations and 2-3 art posts a month, what makes you think he has time for commissions?
>>80444
>>80449
>>83261
I love that their art is going more and more into expansion, and that the catgirl was traumatized from it and is now addicted to getting bigger.
(289 KB, 780x595, seigabunny.PNG)
anybody have then newest piece and its alts?
>>83916 go to the beg thread cocksucker
>>83916
Kill yourself
Anyone knows who is he doing for the current animation? I only know it's a vtuber, but there's kinda a lot of them
>>85118
I believe it's either nyanners or pikame
Does anyone have the preview clips for Backstage Blueberry?
>>84775
bumping request
(381 KB, 778x688, popmusic.PNG)
Anybody have the recent pieces made by deviantseiga?
(344 KB, 806x744, melona.PNG)
Anybody have any of the recent pieces from the past few months?
>>85574
Hope this gets updated soon and posted here
>>85680
I can't be the only one who sees "Apex Twins" as "Aphex Twin" right?
(707 KB, 2908x2322, FyKwP3gWcAAlCJ7.jpg)
anyone got the second part of this? their Kemono page hasnt been updated since 2021
>>87842
Look at the name of the thread you're in bud
>>85118
have they finished this one yet?
can't find anything relevant on the subscribestar
Anyone got Hex Boom? And Pop Music yet?
bump
(2.6 MB, 2551x2423, DMG.png)
>>90179
oh no it's dobson
>>81966
how do you commission him then, genius?
>>80506
Are you kidding me right now?
>>90763
No

Unfortunately not
(370 KB, 779x796, riley.PNG)
anybody have the new riley piece?
Nessa?
>>92701
To put into perspective how little of a crap people apparently give about this thread, you SKIPPED the part before this one. Thanks for the spoiler, Kirk. Would've been nice to see ALL the stuff before that.
>>90998
Please someone post this
Did anybody ever find out which vtuber they were putting in their next animation project? The curiosity's been killing me.
>>92888
it better be Nyanners because I know it would confuse the fuck out of her and piss almost everybody else off (fans and haters alike)
>>93472
>poop explosion
>>92888
My guess is Snuffy, what with her being into inflation and all. Or Gura for the whole waterhose bit.
>>93472
holy shit nice thanks!
>>93479
has she said she likes inflation?

when?
>>93847
She did a Fetish tier list and Inflation was at the top
>>93479
I'm going to try and preserve my faith in humanity and assume it's like Saa or Squirrelgirldgt, if she even counts
>>93849
>Saa inflation animation
Seiga isn't based enough for that
Nobody in this world is
based snuffy
(207 KB, 800x683, catra.PNG)
does anyone have both versions of this post?
Still looking forward to that project that he has announced.
Has Seiga ever updates his dropbox yet?
>>95908
dropbox was just updated today
Is there a way to look up old bbw-chan threads?
Like how 4ch has thread archivers, is there one for this site so I can look up old inflation threads?
>>98680
Anything at all?
the vtuber animation seems like it's gotten a big update
>>99670
what vtuber animation?
>>96243
And I thought he would update it in a monthly basis
>>98680 That Lois Lane looks mighty interesting. Dors anyone have it?
>>102714
Is there more of inflated astolfo?
>>96320
I love how horny hex maniac is
>>85574 can someone drop the full vid? Or just update the kemono…
This whole thread is begging because it flat out hasn’t been updated. It’s still stuck in 2021. Thanks.
>>103867
It isn't finished yet. That's all that was released at the moment. It's almost done though.
>>103885
that doesn't seem to link to anything anon, maybe relink?
>>103895
Someone wanted the blueberry girls animation which was done yet. Guess they deleted their own post.
Question, is there a way to pay for his stuff using paypal? I messaged the deviant, but they never asnwered me, thanks in advance if anyone can give me an answer to it!
>>103946
Sub to them on sucscribestar, you can elect to pay thru paypal
How? It only gives me the option to use a card
>>103949
Subscribestar doesn't have a paypal option, iirc PayPal delisted them and patreon a few years back and when they relisted patreon they forgot about subscribestar.
Better question: How do you use Paypal or Subscribestar without giving out your real name?
Does anybody that managed to subscribe to Deviant Seiga’s Subscribestar account happen to have anything about the Blueberry Twin girls animation?
>>104930
Honestly I'm so close to unsubbing, hes been teasing it for like 4 months now, and now weekly art is stopping, means more comics (and hopefully animations)
>>104939
Impatient. Whats 4 months. I been waiting 5 years
>>104946
Bro start spending your wealth fuck her. We all know she not worth it. You good.
>>104952
I can communicate with your mom booty.
New Pics have dropped
>>107612
Single baby mothers doing disloyal betrayal shit per usual.
>>107613
Change your number right now so she get the message
(669 KB, 3678x2727, FMVWSR9WUAY_k3G.jpg)
>>102714
>>102798
Only this one, which is pretty tame and you probably knew about already. There's also a new one that's the part 2 of the beach one, but nobody's uploaded it here and for good reason. It's the last of the static pictures and every one after it isn't going to be on a schedule.
>>107857
Does anyone have it to post?
Would really like to see that new Astolfo pic
Can we get last month's art please?
I found an archive of all Seiga's artwork, courtersy of the same person who keeps a full archive of imbapovi's works.

Remember to decode it: aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9CeUYwRkloSSN6a1FJelFlWXJPaDVyTDhVZU5NdlRnL2ZvbGRlci9OaXRVSFlRYQ==

I should also mention it is missing both the Venti and the Bridget pieces though.
How tf do u decode those thing! I dont get it
>>108722
Why the fuck do they keep leaving out the boy pictures
I beg to whoever has access to the boy pics to post the venti, bridget and astolfo pics. If you don't feel like posting them here, please post them on /bhm/ or /ee/ I am desperate. Thank you very much.
>>108722
Where or what decoder do I use I assume I can't use any damn thing can i?
>>108940
They must hate boy kissers
>>108946
just use base64decode but really it doesnt matter witch one you use
>>108722
>missing both the Venti and the Bridget pieces though
So just the ones that are difficult to find.

I swear trying to get Seiga's stuff is the hardest out of all inflation artists; their Kemono hasn't been updated in over 2 years now, and I would honestly just bite the bullet and get their subscribestar for a month, except SUBSCRIBESTAR DOESN'T ACCEPT ANYTHING EXCEPT CREDIT CARDS BECAUSE FUCK YOU!

It's all so tiresome.
>>109093
Not to mention that Kemono's SubcribeStar API has been broke for some time now
Where must I use the code?
>>110297
Dont call me. I dont give a fuck.
Just when you thought you was bad. Just when you thought you were evil. The devil stepped in like a swift sword. Know your place. Humans. Nothing godly about you.
>>110297

Any decoder that decodes base64 will do
Well I'm a boy kisser? Can someone provide me the boys?
>>110353
Do you suck grown man dick bitch? Come over trying see some ass with a tong or no panties on
The dropbox has been updated, now goes up to 2023.

No 2024 pics yet though.
Wake me up when it's May getting filled all the way through with water, or getting inflated while in a bush hideout filled with thorns, or filled with air and left to float on the water roads, Dawn or Skyla getting inflated with enough helium to make them fly, or Hilda sticking a tire pump up her butt. Prefereably bellies first and then turning them into fully body balloons.
(2.0 MB, 3222x2527, AstolfoBeachBalloon2.png)
That >>112773 last comment was posted by someone who is dumb and obviously doesn't know how any of this works, so here's this to clear out the childish air.

Fun and annoying fact: this was in that poorly-archived folder >>108722 showed us and it's like the only solo pic of a male, so clearly aside from being too stupid to like femboys, the person making the folder was also too stupid to notice that they archived a picture of one.

Also, if your sentiment is 'femboy bad' and you ask me to 'spoiler' it, fuck you. This is a 'Seiga' thread, not a 'Seiga - 100% Confirmed Vagina Only Speedrun' thread.
>>112783
Can you spoiler it next time though? Thanks.
>>108315
Emily rudd looking fine fat as shit!

>>112783
Also hell yeah keep that boy kisser shit coming I need to ultimate coom!
(5.1 MB, 800x450, D-F.gif)
>>115156
Super fucking hyped for this. Seiga never dissapoints.
Does anybody have more of his stuff?
can someone pls post the one of sheikah link?
>>115561
nvm that was royaloppai
>>115405
There is, just none of the more recent male inflation ones or any of the sketches.

It's a bit of a shame that Seiga's keyboard ran into issues because there's probably not going to be anything new for a while
>>117548
Dude I gotta ask where did you find those missing art was there a link for this or anything
>>118307
I've been saving his art on and off since he first showed up on Inflate Chan
>>118711
Do you have anymore of his lost art
>>119042
Is that fucking rukia from bleach?
>>119126
It's their goo character, Glu.
I just remembered: We have quickshot updates from him as well right?
>>124065
Crop. Full version is on Seigas dropbox in old animations folder.