/inf/

>>77879
damn I want to see more of those "real inflatable booties" they talk about
(442 KB, 1366x738, FullSizeRender.webm)
Qualtro giving us a preview of their next piece.
Physics Test #1
What goes around comes around lmao
>>77801 (OP)
Imagine young women trying this out haha
bump
>>79983
God, this Thread is so underrated. Im not a huge Fan of Butt Inflation, but this clip was one of the first I ever saw on YT.

That Picture is gorgeous. We need more Fanart of them.
>>79984
Agreed. I wish more inflation content creators would draw from this moment the same way they do for other mainstream inflation clips
>>80003
Yeah bubble butt need some to be bubble blimped preferably from a hentai artist that knows where to stick those tentacles
>>80071
I love how their asses jiggle a little when the tube goes in
>>80108
yeah! Jiggly asses makes it more hotter!
bump
(107 KB, 521x555, Bubblegirls.png)
Here's an old warmup doodle I did to keep the dream ALIVE
>>80325
I love this! Is it ok if I color it?
LMAO that was quick, I was actually gonna color it cuz I think I had the file lying around but looks like I don't need to go digging anymore
bump
bump
(118 KB, 612x612, BLYJc5xCQAAkck_.jpg)
the girls are pretty hot even without the asses tbh
>>81514
Was not expecting to see Eric Wareheim on an inflation fetish board, what a wonderful timeline we live in
>>81520
he directed the music vid lmao
>>81522
Which implies he might have a butt expansion fetish? Huh this be surprising as the rumor Katy Perry might have one too
>>81531
where'd the Katy Perry rumor stem from?
(6.6 MB, 600x338, 6b1fa8c7f4.gif)
cant forget about this moment
>>81522
I had no idea until now lmao but honestly that slightly makes sense considering the bizarre elements of the music video (beyond any inflation stuff). Can't say they didn't get a bad man for the job ig
Does anyone know the girls names? Or socials? In general they're just very pretty.
>>81576
Never knew popping was involved lol although I never did pay that much close attention past the opening and outro
>>81576

Prime example of why I love western culture
>>82046
Denna Thomsen: Sunglasses
Samantha Sitzman: Blue Wig
Melissa Bourkas: Bun
bump
bump so this thread doesn't die
>>81531
How does katy have one?
anyone know of any other music videos with butt expansion? I feel like there have to be others, big butts are super popular
>>84642
lol i'd expect the song literally called "Butt Gettin' Big" to have some better expansion. Still some nice asses
>>84656
These got me thinking about if there are more music videos with inflation in them
>>84897
there's that russian animated one with breast expansion, and I think I remember one with belly expansion (pregnancy) that takes place in a bar/nightclub
Bumper
I think it would be hot as fuck to like, edit the hose from the music video into ass expansion morphs. I would try but I can't edit or morph for shit
Bubble Bump
bump