/inf/

(337 KB, 1920x1080, inflation icon 2.jpg)
The last thread bump locked here's a new one.

Anyone got the latest soulstream expansive 2 future fate update?
5 1 9 8 1 7 2 2 3 0
519 817 2230
>>75993
What are those numbers?
So does anyone have that new update for soulstream?
Bump.
>>76070
Think the dude got so big mad about us that only the most fervent of dick suckers get the game anymore
Bump
According to the creator one of the characters in future fate has been corrupted and he doesn't wanna have to go amd redo the whole game. So whatever was the last update for future fate was that's it. Any later updates are being scrapped.
Apparently they are gonna focus on small scale mini games from now on.
So, archive of the old thread I guess. Don't expect it to last.
https://archive.ph/w6ZtW

>>76275
>>76276
IDK about any of this, but the last version release popped up on itch for free 6 days ago, so yeah, that might corroborate this. If so, better than I expected of the dev considering how he handled the original release.
The platforming section in the park was made easier in version 0.2.1. Someone please share.
You don’t realize your own side and bosses have burned you do you?
I see you’re paying attention and I like you so I’ll say this. Protect yourself glasses
You’re directly connected to someone of high value. That’s not a coincidence. Don’t let them rope you in you’re far away and don’t need that literal mob/mafia shit in your life
And yes they’re telling everyone that’s listening that you’re a psychotic abusive monster. Whatever they’re telling you if anything is crap they’ve painted you to be the monster on their end.
Stfu you stupid Americaz nutter
>>78441
Wrong thread or schizophrenic meltdown?
Bump
>>80129
And what does that have to do with anything?
Just a heads up. There is a new version of SkieMaries Inflatable Advanture out if anyone has access/links to it?
Anyone got soulstream's life slices? One of the mini games included has boombox ass expansion.
So anyone got life slices?
Bump.
Does anyone have Skie's Inflatable Adventures 0.03a? It's only available on Skie's report my post server, so you can't get it on kemono
Well, apparently that's a forbidden word but you all probably know what I'm talking about. The thing that means you can't get it on Kemono.
>>84286 (Cross-thread)
Looks like the last public work the dude's put out was in Feb. Since then, it's all patreon.
Anyone have the latest Ebony Floe?
There's a new inflation RPG called Swelladia in the works by Verblimp you guys should check out. They recently released their first dev log.

You can find them on Deviantart and Weight Gaming.
>>84797
Katamari Damnmassive
Does anyone have skie maree's latest update yo her game?
surely someone sneak the link to dl the test build
>>84960
Check his kemono
In the original thread, someone linked an inflation game where you pump up a 3D model spherical using the keyboard, while Fly Me To The Moon plays in the BG. The Mega link to the download still works, but I wonder: who made it? There's no artist name anywhere in the game (from what I've seen).
>>85010
link doesbt work, unless someone updates it later
>>85016
Pretty sure that was Molaveda, but they really only do monster/furry kind of stuff now.
>>85021
It’s been updated to Google drive but needs access code
anyone got it???
>>85016
Yeah, that's Molaveda, as part of all the random 3D stuff the guy fools around with sometimes.
does anyone have a game skie's inflatable adventures 0.03a?
>>85702
what is the purpose of this response?
OK, surely someone has Skie's Inflatable Adventures 0.03a or 0.03b.
>>85880
I'm not interested in paying $10 for that.
>>76178
Many such cases.
does anyone have a download of "annventure captivation"? it seems to have dissapeared from the internet.
does anyone have a game skie's inflatable adventures 0.03d?
>>89055
Is the link supposed to require permission to view the files?
>>89059
Oof, sorry about that. Permissions fixed.
>>89063
thank you so much. i only knew this game existed due to a playthrough on youtube, but the dude skipped most of the inflation stuff.
>>85880

I bought it and tried it. Honestly it's about as good as Red Deer/Dobbin's previous works; takes about 2-3 hours to complete, full of Dobbin's serious/comical/serious back and forth in his stuff. It's a VN with a few options mixed here and there to make alternate/bad endings and honestly the only reason this costs $10 instead of his earlier free works is probably the like...three commissioned art pieces in it.

I'll post a mega link if anyone's actually interested. Honestly out of all of it there's a handful of flat-color images of the main characters getting three stages of round, couple extras doing the same, and one piece of art with any inflation that isn't already on the itchio page.
>>91270
Am interested in a mega link
>>83061

Also while I'm at it, here's a link to Club Swell. The original was taken down as some of the people featured in it disliked the direction Bubblicious' was taking by using AI art for her persona/new characters so much that they didn't want anything to even do with her. I know there was a couple other things on her itchio that she took down, but this is the only thing I got.

Apparently she's working on edits to 'align with their wishes', whatever that entails. In the meantime, have the unedited version, and if anyone else wants to follow up with the original copies of anything else she's taken down feel free.

https://mega.nz/file/QqNlhAbC#5tacnBcRfUyMlVXQFEuZRVzFo--5LOmSTODFWzPehCY
>>91274
thank u!!! been waitin for this one, excited
>>91277
>some of the people featured in it disliked the direction Bubblicious' was taking by using AI art for her persona/new characters so much that they didn't want anything to even do with her

Really, that's what happened? Holy shit, what fucking losers.
>>91351 Yeah, they're craziieeeeeee.
anybody try out that Bombshell Barista Speed Dating game?
(63 KB, 866x340, BcejshJ.png)
>>91351
She worded it more nicely, but yeah pretty much. She's been leaning a lot more into using AI to make models she edits, and when I was curious about her blackout there was a few comments along the lines of 'go pick up a pencil' on her tweets. Would be no surprise that artists who hate the idea of AI art don't want to touch her now. Sad though.

At least she's still going on the content. Has a new game out now too if anyone's missed it.

https://bubblegumdrgn.itch.io/fetishfactory
>>91380 Niggers gonna nig somehow.
(106 KB, 1112x570, cocopuff_by_mixpuff_ded7v2s-fullview.jpg)
Does anyone know if the N.Sane Trilogy has any mods that let you swap Crash's levels with Coco? I found this image on deviant art a while back but I can't find anything else about it.
>>91434
>>91380
>>91277
Unrelated protip: That dev just makes a ton of shit games anyway, just download them and open the images folder, there's no protection stopping you from accessing them and ripping them.
Also yeah, kinda stinks they're getting slapped around for using AI.
One of the other issues the dev's games have is that most of them just recycle the same 4-ish images of the guy's mary sue OC, and a lot of the games are POV-focused, meaning he doesn't even have to bother drawing/animating anything, and the games end up with only a tiny handful of images to find in-game, usually some huge slog so you can get dialogue of the OC describing sticking a hose in your mouth or something.
One of my favorite games from the dev was the Thiridian/Lindsay one because Thiridian did all the art for the game, which meant the game ACTUALLY had content, including two (three? I forgot) finale videos. Actual videos, not just a still image or a POV shot where you can't see anything.
Is no one talking about left 4 pop because you haven’t seen it or is it because it was on the last thread (html is broken). It’s the best inflation game out rn in my opinion, just wish it was more varied.