/inf/

(4 KB, 160x160, 24727122.jpeg)
does anybody have a full archive of the ikkifenix videos
I have a few, but I'm only offering a trade for pics from different artists though.
>>75615
Weird, when I tried that someday it didn't qorked at all, wonder what happened
>>75626
huh well i know it doesnt work for the new videos but the old ones it did. i guess its only specific videos then?
>>75615
This method got patched for the new vids
I think the strategy is now you need to be directly a patreon and then follow the steps for downloading vimeo by looking in the dev tools.
>>75648
Well dam, hopefully someone does it and shares the vids
There is a google chrome plugin for downloading Vimeo videos, works really well once you actually load the vid. Worked for Mankor's stuff. Pretty much does what you would need to do manually, looking around for the source and resolutions etc.
>>76243
ya but most of us cant even view it so
>>76248
That's what I meant by actually loading the video, nothing to grab if it doesn't load, plugin or no plugin.
>>76269
ah ok sorry i miss read it somehow my bad
>>76272
All g, I would pay for their Patreon just that I don't think their stuff is that good tbh. Plus there are a lot of videos to download and share if I did lol
>>76281
ya i would pay for there patreon too but i dont really like the fact that they basicly never upload some videos publicly
No one trade stuff here, just post it
>>76371
Well idk what you expect us to post seens we can't even view the new videos and the only link with most of the videos >>75614
doesn't get updated
i wonder if anyone is willing enough to go threw all the new videos and share them