/inf/

(256 KB, 1500x1600, 20230117_165622.jpg)
I'm a huge fan of inflation scenarios where the inflatee is stranded due the sudden condition they've found themselves in (stuck in their apartment, left immobile out in the wilderness, stranded at their night shift job) and is discovered by a passing stranger, especially if they ask for help (getting home, calling emergency services, "hands-on" pressure relief). Extra points if we get to see the passing stranger helping, and Big Extra Points if it's shown/implied that their assistance is the start of some kind of ongoing relationship between the two.

I know it's niche as fuck, but it's probably my favorite inflation scenario and I always enjoy seeing it. Would love to see "character happening upon a helpless, inflated stranger" pics you got

(and I know this isn't /elite/, but if you have any good stories in this vein, would like to know about those, too)
(1.9 MB, 1440x2448, a-cover-s.png)
Ending of LordAltros's "Lipstick Blueberry" has always been a fave. Girl is accidentally locked in the mall overnight while turning into a berry and is found by the janitor the next morning. Would love a sequel
(1.9 MB, 2087x1877, the_storage_accident_by_kraban_df0xhkn.jpg)
Also reccomend Kraban's Storage Accident game; a very short 1st person adventure game wherein you come into work to find your female coworker whose shift you are relieving accidentally inflated herself and has been trapped in the warehouse overnight; my only (very subjective) gripe is that I wish there was more was dialogue/interaction between your player character and the inflated woman, but otherwise it's great (and Free to Download) and I reccomend it
Bump