/inf/

(248 KB, 1024x953, леди1.jpg) (81 KB, 349x680, леди2.jpg)
Greetings to all. Most likely this topic will be closed and forgotten very soon, but I want to try.
The fact is that I have been looking for two videos from taylor made clip for a very long time. I know that there is a separate branch for taylor made clip, but I'll be brief -everything is laid out there in a huge stream, thanks to the kind people for that, but it's not always possible to get specific videos.
That's why I want to make my request here, so that there are chances that it will be fulfilled.
And so-three videos, each of them is dedicated to a parody of a beautiful character-Lady Dimitrescu. That's what they're called:
-Lady S Rewards Her Daughters
-Learning their Lesson: Three Girl Expansion
As an interesting material, I can only send the photo below. So I want to ask for these videos. If you need something in return, I can offer a rare comic from expansion fan comics-big bust out. The exchange will be fair-if someone needs it. Thank you in advance for your attention.
>>74378 (OP)

These are literally in the TMC thread and have been shared multiple times this week. No need for a whole separate thread.
Shamrock it’s been weeks already why are you like this?
We get it, BendyBrooke turns you into a gushing fountain and you can’t stop
Idk if you’re this pressed maybe you shouldn’t have been such a prude ass mf when your (then) girlfriend decided to be a little adventurous.
Don’t you have school tomorrow too? Why don’t you actually like relax for something or once.
Or learn to draw
>>74395
Thank you for saying, no kidding-I found a video about rewards. I waited for a very long time and finally got it. But here is the second video about the lessons-alas, no. Therefore, I will wait for him.
>>74462
So you made a whole thread to beg for one vid. Even tho you know you're not supposed to. Fuck off.
>>74523 Don't be so hard on the nutter. Just hide the thread.
Futa is still on and personalized donut fret
Futa audio*