/inf/

(534 KB, 1024x1024, 89014BBA-63DD-4BC7-A89E-D12F93F1EF41.png)
Anyone made any decent stuff with NovelAI? Find the program kinda lacking when it comes to body inflation art but I wanna see how it handles writing inflation smut

Pic semi related made it with the image gen.
It’s not exactly NovelAI, but here’s a story I got ChatGPT to write for me:

I had been dating Rachel for a few months now, and I had to admit, she was pretty amazing. She was smart, funny, and gorgeous, but there was one thing about her that I couldn't quite wrap my head around: her fondness for body inflation.
At first, I was a little hesitant when she brought it up. The idea of inflating my body like a balloon seemed a bit bizarre to me, but I was willing to try anything once. And I have to say, it was an experience I'll never forget.
Rachel loved inflating me. She would use a special pump to blow me up until I was round and full, and she would giggle with delight as I floated up off the ground. She loved the way I looked all inflated and puffy, and she loved the way I bounced and jiggled when she touched me.
As time went on, I found myself getting more and more into it. There was something about the feeling of being filled with air that was just so exhilarating. I loved the way it made me feel weightless and free, and I loved the way Rachel looked at me with such adoration as I floated around the room.
Eventually, I became so inflated that I could barely move. I was like a giant balloon, floating up towards the ceiling. Rachel watched with glee as I drifted higher and higher, until I was hovering just below the ceiling.
I lay there, gazing up at the ceiling, feeling completely at peace. I knew that this was where I belonged, floating up above everything else, with Rachel by my side. The end
Nice.
made a thread on here about ai writing a few months ago.

I've used novelai since its inception. It's ok. I've went and hand tailored about 5mb of training data, and even after running that data through on different step counts I don't really feel like my module has much of an impact on the AI. It feels like it only cares about existing context in the story, and bases inflation off previous instances that way.

It's overall decent. But nowhere near how good AI Dungeon's original dragon model was for writing inflation smut
bump
519 817 2230
You’re very strong. Never forget that.
You don’t have to forgive me but know that I forgive you.
You’re very strong. Never forget that.
Know that I unconditionally forgive you.
>>76618
Hey, Go be a whore somewherd else.