/inf/

>>71870
And it's such an amazing piece!
(25 KB, 800x800, mega bloon big.png) (25 KB, 800x800, mega bloon pink big.png)
Improved version of my Mega Man piece from the Your Art thread, with a Quick Boomerang alt because he's cute in Pink
What are 5 male inflation stories and/or comic that you wish you to experience from the inflatees perspective?
Any good place to find decent male inflation stories now since deviantart blacklist inflation to non registered users
>>72228
I know this guy
(53 KB, 588x600, 574747.jpg) (32 KB, 800x200, 874300ca.jpg)
Does anyone have any blowjob related stuff?
(505 KB, 1055x710, image.png)
Looks like I drank something I shouldn't have... stand well back, I'm gonna blow!
Thats my comission, nice! Yeah its super hot right! I did ask him to give me a nice bloated package in my trunks too, have my junk all uffed up as well. But he wasnt really into it.
>>75687
What? Are you stupid or reetarded?
I can’t remember which thread it was on, (I think it might’ve been on a past male inflation one) but there was these few blueberry drawings of Simon Laurent (from the show, Infinity Train). Anyone know where I can find them?
>>75690
Considering he commissioned OkayOkayOkOk, it's hard to say either way.
Why so rude my dude?
>>75687
You should get some payback and blow her ass up too she looks pretty thin so puffer up thicken up those thighs a bit
>>76098
Yeah make the stick thin girl big for once!!! Add a dollop of blonde if you want!
Bump
So men, how do you fantasize body inflation feel like?
Does anyone have male inflation arts on CutiePopBlue's Patreon?
>>78433
Asian Chop Suey Balloon Time
>>80703
Who the heck is this and can we get some more blowjob inflation?
Does anyone have that older DJ-Bapho comic where the elf guy is already inflated and someone touches his dick thinking he’s a weird balloon, causing him to cum and deflate?
>>82025
Yes, thank you.
bump
There had been a comic on the old page that I had like give me a minute to get the name
Ok it is Fuusen kanchou boufuku tama-nee and taka-bou Hen

And yes I know there is female inflation in it but it is also male inflation
>>85565
Source is this thread
I would love some male blueberries in tracksuits rn
Never considered myself being into men before getting more into inflation, this shit is fire
>>85809
Holy shit I’ve been looking for those since I saw them a long while ago. Thought they were lost.

Simon, and other dudes, are a great candidate for BB inflation content.
>>85818
Glad you agree! He's the perfect candidate for bloomping. Same with:

- Ming-Gi
- Ryan
- Darius (TOH)
- Alador (TOH)
- Belos
- Adrian (TOH)
>>85939
Ah, lovely! Looks really well done, mate. I especially love the feeble hand-flaps.
Anyone got some favorite male blueberry stories?
bump
(913 KB, 1280x1280, 6.png) (464 KB, 1280x905, 4.png) (268 KB, 984x812, 3.png) (394 KB, 1126x2083, 2.png) (741 KB, 1280x1646, 5.png) (1.1 MB, 2043x1804, 1.png)
(559 KB, 1024x626, 9.png) (823 KB, 2576x2336, 8.png) (938 KB, 1600x1000, 10.png) (1.2 MB, 1920x1080, 11.png) (1.5 MB, 1920x1080, 7.png) (2.8 MB, 7000x2400, 12.png)
(348 KB, 900x740, 25.png) (521 KB, 900x830, 26.png)
Probably going to write a story about three twink mages who attempt to dungeon delve and end up inflating (possibly bursting)
Does anybody have any creative fantasy esque methods for a character to blow up? I need some good ideas as to what causes them to swell, and whether they each have a different fate or they all blow up together

More importantly, curious as to whether explicit m/m stuff in stories will put too many people off? I know a lot of people interested in male inflation are more 'straight' and enjoy the content more as a self insert fantasy
>>91404
I remember seeing an expansion comic where an elf eats some goblin meat and it starts replicating itself in her stomach. Maybe one of them finds what they think is delicious meat, but it ends up inflating them. In that same vein, it could be some berries they find or mushrooms that make them blow up.
Or maybe they find writing on the wall that is actually an inflation spell, and one of them reads it aloud without knowing that.
As for M/M, it might put some people off, but you can’t please everyone
>>91409 Sounds like you've found the recipe...... How to make shit.
>>91404
Some ideas for you:
- Mana overflow: cursed treasure (ring/circlet) that causes surging mana regen, but removes all ability to cast, causing the mage to literally swell with power
- Slime assault: Mage is attacked by a horde of slimes who decide to make his belly their home
-Fruit fiend: massive plant with snake-like vines and potent sap sprays or injects a mage and immobilises them or has a flower that when touched releases a plume of inflating pollen
Riposte: low level undead mage is able to reflect a wind spell back at one of the mages, causing them to become a giant squeaky balloon
As for m/m content I'm personally ok with it especially when its twinks but it's not everyones cup of tea. In a kink as fickle as this, don't worry about trying to please everyone, make what you think is enjoyable
>>91409
>>91421

I love all these suggestions tbh! And I dont know if I would include any actual sex I mean, just more than anything it would just read as a story written by someone who is definitely attracted to men. It's not really the good stuff yet but here is a sample below so far of my draft

"Xander yelped as the statue he was leaning against suddenly attacked him - the crumbling stone quickly turned to elastic, slippery tendrils and enveloped the unsuspecting mage. "Xander!" gulped Charlie, springing forwards to pry the tentacles off of his companion. "I-It's not a statue... it's a mimic!" he added, yelling towards Milo - the third in the trio of mage apprentices. Milo, quickly adjusting his glasses and brushing an errant strand of dark hair from his face, readied a spell and hurled it towards the mimic. Charlie barely dove to safety, watching in shock as Xander let out muffled moans and pawed at his smothered head. "Hit... hit him again!" Charlie gulped, and with a nod, Milo threw several more bolts of magic until, dejected, the monster peeled itself from Xander and scuttled into the darkness leaving little more than a faint trail of mucous.

"I suppose I should've expected more danger..." Xander gasped, doubling over to catch his breath. He turned his gaze upwards towards his companions, only to see them staring back, mouths agape.

"Xander... you're covered in..." Milo started, his voice trailing off. Xander glanced down at himself and wheezed in surprise - his exposed skin was coated in X-shaped purple welts, his face and neck most of all.

"He is probably..." Charlie started, then turned towards Milo - as if Xander wasn't standing immediately in front of them. "...probably FULL of mimic venom..."

Milo nodded gravely, "We need to get him an antidote before..."

"Before what? Before what?" Xander butted in in a panic - he stumbled towards them before, almost as if on cue, he let out a fluttering moan and doubled over. There was a sudden burst of hollow, rubbery groans and hisses as, with each sound, Xander's body suddenly began to bulge and swell. His stance widened - the slits on either side of his robe bottoms leaving ample room for his fat, pale thighs to bulge free as they inflated, the material bunching up or tearing as his proportions rapidly and dramatically changed."
(371 KB, 4000x4000, xander.PNG)
>>91475 they better find the antidote before its too late
What guy here fantasies Verosika Mayday inflating men?
>>74937
This is a pretty good Self Portrait. Got any more art?
(2.0 MB, 3840x2160, image.png)
>>93882
Aw thanks. I do have the following panel though I need to redo the legs and colour it
>>94294
This looks fucking rad! I look forward to any more art you do on this thread,Anon!
(1.6 MB, 3840x2160, image.png)
>>94372
Aw thanks. Well I have a few self portraits in various stages of completeness
>>94663
Sweet. Can't wait to see them complete. Best of luck on your art,anon.
Anyone have any male taylormadeclips vids?
>>95432
was this ai trained on drakemohkami’s works?
Weird question,but does anyone still have that cowboy inflation animation from the old Male Inflation thread?
“Just a little further…!” Lucas moaned to himself as he waddled across the bar. The bathroom was just ahead, but each step was becoming more difficult. His pudgy, round belly hung over his sweatpants normally, but it was currently bloating larger and rounder with each passing second, gurgling all the while. The bottom of his shirt rode up more and more, Lucas’ hands pawing at his massive balloon belly. He wheezed to himself and brushed a strand of blonde hair from his sweaty forehead. “...I’m getting m-massive…!”
His plump body let out a groan as it suddenly stretched, practically doubling in size in a moment. The waistband of his pants dug into his hips, his butt half-hanging out the back. “Urgh!” he yelped, glancing around as people turned to look towards him. Lucas bounced and wobbled as he turned around, his inflating body getting rounder and quickly outgrowing his clothes.

“Look at him! He’s blowing up like a balloon!” someone gasped.

“He’s getting massive!” another yelled.

“It’s not stopping… he just keeps inflating!” a third came.

Lucas tried to put his head down and waddle ahead, his body so plump and inflated he could hardly step without his massive stomach touching the ground between his thighs. His enormous butt stuck out behind him, jiggling, nearly as far as his gut did in front. “If I even made it there…” he wheezed quietly, glancing towards the bathroom, “...I don’t know if I c-could even make it through the door!”
He tried to take one more step, but his ballooning body was finally too unwieldy to move. Lucas rolled forwards helplessly onto his immense belly, his legs bouncing off the taut surface of his own body as he kicked them in protest. “S-Somebody help…!” he wheezed a little louder, wiggling his pudgy limbs while he could. His arms grew thicker, his legs fatter, and soon Lucas was a creaking, spherical balloon! He babbled in protest as he started to go red from the strain, his words turning to uncomfortable squeaks and moans as his pudgy face grew too plump for him to speak. Sweat ran down over the curves of Lucas’ immensely distended body as he wheezed like a kettle, a long moan that grew higher and higher in pitch as his body quivered and shook more intensely.

“What the-” someone gasped from among the crowd of stunned onlookers that had gathered. “I think… I think he’s gonna…” he said, taking a step back from the massive, wheezing balloon boy. Lucas’ eyes darted around as he wiggled his pudgy fingers, his overinflated body groaning from strain.

“I THINK HE’S GONNA BLOW!!”
>>96527
This is really good,OP. Did you write this yourself?
>>96527
This was really good! I kinda was hoping we’d "see" Lucas go boom but this is still good either way.
>>96580
>>96686

Well I'll make sure to include a pop in the next one, trying to come up with an idea for a full length story
>>96527
Super good story! Would love to see how he got that way or if it's been happening to other guys at bars! Can't wait to see more
(267 KB, 419x629, 19dd94f59495d92811683ed2ab46f85ebb42632902ca14183674af49a3301e84.jpg)
Well lads,I believe most of you have heard the news. I apologize if this comes off as a nihilism post or anything. I just wanted to come here and say it's been fun sharing pictures of hot balloon boys and having gay thoughts with all of you. I hope we can all find new domains somehow. I wish you all the best of luck,anons.
>>97007
aww, those look cute, do you have any socials I can follow you on?
>>97007
>Quote
Based as hell
(201 KB, 2000x2000, edgygame.PNG)
might be the last drawing I post here before the site shuts off
>>98458
oh, yo, whos the artist?
>>98805
I dont have a name or contact but I lurk on boards sometimes
>>98807
oh, well, love your work! i'd gladly comm you if you were open to it at some point before this site sinks.
>>98808
It’s not sinking anymore.
I just noticed that, so that won't be my last drawing here then

>>98808
If I like it I might do it when I have free time
So where are you guys going when this site goes? Populate body inflation.org or maybe archive of our own or some other site?
Bump
>>98121
Ayy thanks
Yeah, I've got a twitter, @TempStuff_

I also have a lesser used Deviantart, NotStarCaps
>>99656
Forgot to mention it, but most of the art is female and fat-related. Image quality's a lot better tho
>>98114
I take it all back,we've got another year lads!
>>100212
I drew it and posted it here
(431 KB, 2000x2000, kasumasplosion_imminent.PNG)
>>100231
have another artpiece where Megumin fills Kazuma with her explosive magic in some mini rivalry filler episode
(297 KB, 2000x2000, kabluema.PNG)
>>100231
Im out of ideas but heres him trying an odd path clearing method
>>100427
Think there's anywhere we could discuss that or are you only on here?
I'll be on for a little bit

Gimme a cute anime boy (that's not a kid) to inflate. I don't draw spheres. Inflated bellies only.
>>100443
Oh this is really good. Thanks
>>100450
Idk if you're up for more requests or not but are you willing to do a follow up with Shoka teasing the swollen Rindo?
>>100469
No problem, take your time
(2.0 MB, 3031x3940, Mega Man.png)
>>100443
Beyond cool! Would you maybe be willing to draw Mega Man?
>>100522
Dude you genuinely need to get a page on DA or something
>>100528
oh I'm not the anon who drew this, I'm the person who requested this originally and decided to color it on my own.
>>100522 I didn't have the time but good job on the coloring

>>100523 sure but I'm busy at the moment

>>100528 No thanks I'm good
(102 KB, 600x1144, Terra_KHIII.webp)
>>100532
Think you could be able to do Terra from Kingdom Hearts as a big blueberry? (complete with the dyed clothes)
probably next month
>>100794
Swordfighter done, Gunner is next, but that's a story for another thread.
(525 KB, 3264x2448, 20200429_093000.jpg)
This was like the only inflation pic of Nate Pokémon I could find, which is a shame cuz I find him cute
>>100532
If you don't mind, could you maybe do a few requests over in >39605 ? There's too many requests and not enough artist to do them.

As in aside, would you do a request where the dong is expanded (heh) massively with the body? Like say, up to their belly button or something in that ball park?
>>100532
If you don't mind, could you maybe do a few requests over in >>>/inf/39605 (Cross-thread)? There's too many requests and not enough artist to do them.

As in aside, would you do a request where the dong is expanded (heh) massively with the body? Like say, up to their belly button or something in that ball park?
Bump
Do you have femboy inflation?
>>103980
Missing filter and high water heat. Thought I wasnt goingg to notice. GO FUCK YOURSELF
Anyone have any male taylormadeclip vids?
some femboy
Anyone have any taylormadeclips max cobalt or Felix vids?
(977 KB, 2000x2000, h.PNG)
(275 KB, 2000x2000, kazaqua2.PNG)
>>100177
sequel where she learns bubbles are made from mixing air and water and turns our hero into one
>>105141
Fuckin awesome. Good to see you back
>>105002
>nazi armband
What the fuck
>>105165
Not him but it's that one nazi catboy from Hellsing.
>>105200
I'd strap you to a bed and fill you with helium while I explore your body and expanding belly ;D
“Ow!” Nate yelped as he jumped up from the chair just as quickly as he sat down. He turned around to try to look at what pricked him in his pudgy butt, hands resting on his plump hips. “Real funny guys, I didn’t know that-”

Suddenly, Nate was cut off by an incredibly loud rubbery squeal. His fat ass had, in an instant, practically tripled in size. His swollen cheeks hung halfway over the back of his booty shorts, one particularly puffy welt bulging where his butt had been poked. Nate gasped as though he was about to say something, but didn’t manage to get it out before more rapid growth spurts overtook him!
“H-Heeelp!” he gulped, hands pawing at his jiggly rear as it creaked, groaned, and inflated, quickly stretching his shorts into more of a thong. His ballooning backside had become immense and taught in barely a minute, with the inflation starting to spread to his thighs, crotch, and belly. Nate’s pathetic moaning grew in intensity as his growing body puffed up in bursts, like an invisible pump had somehow attached itself to him.

Luke and Oliver watched in surprise, just as confused as the pudgy blimp. Beads of sweat ran over his skin as it flushed from the strain, his swollen belly bulging out in front of him with nearly the same intensity of his absolute shelf of an ass. Nate’s fingers had already begun to thicken, his palms soft and his knuckles receding into his fat hands. He grabbed at his ballooned gut, letting out rubbery creaks and squeaks as he touched his taut skin.

“W-Whhherts ggooihhnn onn..” Nate huffed at his friends between groans, his swollen face causing him some considerable difficulty.

“I… I dunno! What do we do?” Oliver gulped, glancing between the just-as-stunned Luke and the rapidly expanding Nate. “He’s… he’s inflating like a balloon!”

Accompanied by the sound of a rush of air, another huge burst of inflation hit Nate’s ass, similar to the very first. It blew his shorts open, leaving nothing but an actual thong to cover his modesty. His bulge throbbed under the fabric, pressing against the underside of his belly and just as inflated as the rest of him.
Much, much wider than he was tall, the groaning blimp of a boy slowly started to become buoyant. His arms and legs had widened into little more than mounds against his rotund shape, his fat hands and swollen feet sinking deeper and deeper.
“Hhhhllllfff mmmmmrreee!!” Nate barely wheezed in desperation as his impossibly huge body drifted upwards at an increasing speed. The inflation in his ass had kicked into overdrive, each creaking, rubbery buttcheek on its own the size of the rest of his body. Sweat drops flew off of the stressed balloon, his swelling face squeezing his lips into a pucker. Nate moaned for help again, but only managed to let out a sound like a whistling kettle.

Luke took a step back. “I think he’s gonna…” he mumbled, with a gulp.

Nate’s eyes bulged as the pressure started to reach an unbearable level, his grunting and moaning becoming more strained and intense. With a snap, he burst free from the last of his clothes, his incredibly stretched-out underwear falling to the ground at his friends’ feet. The light shone off of his sweaty, rubbery skin as his naked enormousness cast a shadow on Luke and Oliver, the world below him becoming smaller and smaller as his weightless, inflated body rose higher.

Oliver held a hand up to his forehead to block the light as he glanced up into the sky, watching his moaning friend continue to swell. “I think you’re right… we should probably go!” he suddenly gulped as he looked at Luke. They nervously backed away, listening to Nate’s creaking growing louder and louder, despite him drifting even further away.

“Yeah, he’s definitely… he’s definitely…” Luke mumbled again, continuing to back away, but unable to take his eyes off of his friend. “...he’s definitely gonna BLOW!”

With one last desperate moan, the groaning, swollen, puffed-up mass that used to be Nate finally inflated past his limit. Then, the creaking suddenly stopped, almost as if it was making way for the deafening noise that was about to follow… BOOM!
>>105318
I'd definitely be begging for it!
I really need someone to force a hose up my fat ass and POP me~
>>105141
Fucking unf.
I so desperately want to be in Kazuma's position.
>>105171
That doesn't make it any better
>>105368

since you're back, would you be willing to do my old request, >>100458?
>>105368
How nazi germany reduced its inflation
(4.2 MB, 3240x4157, Aether.png)
Anon. If you're still doing requests, my I have an Aether balloon/berry with a much longer an bigger dick than the ones you've done before?
>>105399
Be back in the spring alot going on right now. Ill call you
>>105401
Damn you have it like them with them. Lucky son bitch.
>>105385
Sweet, looking forward to it
>>105406
All my spanish baddies that bust guns tougher then all you dudes. Lmao
>>105410
And they all have big butts & fart alot after eating arroz bean rice with pork lmao
>>105411
Straight up bombs out that bootyhole brraaaaaapppp 🤣😭🤣😭🤣
>>105417
No major purchases every month. Now shut up #ruthlessboss.
>>105417
Bless. He can squirm all he wants but that huge stream of cum makes it clear he's enjoying himself.
>>105440
notwithstanding the fact that one of them is literally a child, those have to be some of the most boring, bland character designs I've ever seen
i remember i saw a series of pics where a guy dress up as various dc superheroes swell up in a berry, also superboy and kid flash were lying on top of him
(1.1 MB, 1079x2500, Loran req alt.jpg)
I'm going to be greedy and submit a request.

Loran Cehack, preferably with some form of spherical of full body inflation.
>>105650
Goddamn you always swing and hit with these.
I don't wanna be too greedy with requesting do I want to check if you're cool with taking more requests or when you're willing to take them again.
(1.4 MB, 4000x4000, IMG_0339.png)
Also here's a Rindo blimp I drew. Might be down to take a few requests myself if I like the character suggested. Can't makes promises but I'll see what I can do.
(683 KB, 718x1702, Neku Anime.png) (384 KB, 1986x3700, Ryoji Mochizuki.webp) (393 KB, 603x1004, Sig.png) (154 KB, 1920x1080, Venoct Reference.webp)
>>105684
I can't really pick just one so I'm going to pick a few. Not saying you should do all, I'm just swinging to see.

OG Neku (Though you are allowed to use the aged up one from Neo, but I prefer the drip on this one)

Ryoji Mochizuki (In honor of Persona 3 Reload coming out soon)

Sig (Bug boi need more balloons)

Venoct (Reject Modernity of Palworld, Embrace Tradition of Yo-Kai Watch)
>>105368

Not me, though for those who do, just imagine him popping and dying a painful and quick death like most (if not all) Nazis should.
>>105760
My only nitpick is that his right arm should be red, but other than that, good shit.
(2.0 MB, 4000x4000, IMG_0370.png)
>>105798
"WAHAHA! Those chumps at BBWchan will do anything to inflate someone! What's that?! This is a free request?!! Aw phooey..."
-Wario
(601 KB, 1192x670, attilio_caccini.png)
I'm just gonna cause I firestorm here, and request for inflation art of Attilio Caccini from Balan Wonderworld
(50 KB, 425x700, HideriKanzaki.jpg)
I'd like to bring up Hideri Kanzaki just in case anyone feels like blowing him up into a very round balloon. (Preferably wearing his 2nd outift.)
>>105734

Imagine a femboy with like full on alt-right gear (plate carrier vest, skull gaiter, etc) being defeated humiliatingly by inflating until they burst, pretty hot ngl
(7 KB, 225x224, efwrhtkuy.jpg)
>see anon get chastized for requesting a child
>another anon requests pokemon trainers who are at best 16 and no one bats an eye
come on now
>>105878
>femboy
>alt-right gear
>plate carrier, skull gaiter

You could sit on a popsicle and tell me what flavor it is. That is how gay you are.
>>105375
>>105368
>>105141
>>105002

I don't get how you are all mad about a anime cat? Also it makes sense because I believe Helsing takes place in the same time era as WW2 and it's not the first anime to do so? Overall good blimp though and props on the astolfo more of him please!
>>86148
Where did you find those?
>>105687
Source? Character names?
>>106025
Can I sue my parents for all the tax money they made off me for 18 years? Is it possible.
>>106020
>ok pedo
Sounds like something a projecting pedophile would say
>>106035
Firstly, wrong thread. Secondly, Darkness is always on the receiving end of fetish hijinx.
Thirdly, true.
>>106050
Fuck I wish I was a pokeboy
>>106066
i remember that there was a follow up to the brendan one, does anyone have it?
>>106039
>Wrong thread buddy.
Isn't this the male inflation thread?
>>106077
Who mades artist?
And where did you find these pics?
(138 KB, 220x426, Monkey_D_Luffy.png) (3.7 MB, 757x500, boa-hancock-face-palm-blush-shy-e13ni0gc0fwmaygl.gif) (7 KB, 300x168, images (36).jpeg) (290 KB, 799x1188, Satoru_Gojo_(Anime_2).png) (35 KB, 840x473, c8108-16880550686799-1920.jpg)
>>105077
>>105002
>>100635
Hey artist 🧐

🥺 Can i get some um..
Gojo blimp please with a side of blimped future pirate king?I mean Luffy do be made of that gum gum and who could deny puffing up a cute face like these two got!

Gojo I'm choosing Because someone needs to blow up big beautiful eyes over here till he's round and taut!

Both Big and massive please! (I'll leave the cock aspects up to you!)

But um. My suggestion for Luffy would probably be something a bit silly like boa hancock getting the definition of a blowjob wrong and giving Luffy a lungful through his overinflated tube!. (And yes it's canon that his dick stretches too so have fun people with that information 😉)

Don't forget his iconic post timeskip X as x marks the spot where my dick gonna cum! And I'm out PEACE ✌️
(54 KB, 720x537, FtorVQVWIAIcKKX.jpg) (63 KB, 1080x1527, egghead-nico-robin-fanart-v0-cWp4NW9kZmV0N2JjMbYNg7npIiPxsUTzeKSesVTuh_M8pK5bTwrmY0kCxpmq.jpeg) (381 KB, 1080x1080, egghead-robin-in-the-anime-one-piece-v0-ijn01r7thi6c1.png) (59 KB, 800x800, s-l1200 (12).webp) (301 KB, 741x813, FfAA-0BaEAAuat5 (1).jpg)
>>106180
Bonus some more fun suggestions if you want I guess if you wish to do some of the female strawhats/one piece characters too even though this is the male thread I'm certain you could make a mean egghead robin or just robin and Nami blimps in general or maybe a futa female law would be fun since yeah genderbent trafalgar law is canon as of recent episodes.

But just bonus ideas for the pot I guess, have fun peace out truly this time! ✌️
(81 KB, 773x1034, naofwomphy_by_poqato_ddxea0z-pre.jpg) (118 KB, 1200x900, FKiNhw4XEAEzmt8.jpg) (373 KB, 867x936, Screenshot 2024-01-02 191413.png)
https://www.deviantart.com/poqato/art/Naofwomphy-842153795
Sharing some Naofumi from Poqato.

https://twitter.com/Octo_Bottom/status/1490007310562996224
Also a berry of one of the guys from Free!
Also given that people have been inflating his wife, I feel like one Takeshi Iori should experience the joys of inflation.
Hey guys, do yall know or have a comic that was a guy hiding on a corner and shoving a hose up his mouth, inflating with helium and in the end flying while round?
i dont remember a lot of it, but it had a pretty noticiable bulge/cock expansion, more than his belly in the first pages
>>106554
Not really as a specific thing. Though multiple flirty gals overwhelming me as they ready the hose is nice. Tall or smol, I don't mind.
>>106554
Yes. Especially if the taller and stronger part is expressed in intense lungpower that can easily balloon someone!
>>106554
The best inflators are ladies with huge tits and asses.
(285 KB, 2000x2000, p.PNG)
>>105878
hit them with the True Tankie Stare and watch them simulate Germany's economy after WWI
>>106613
This is incredibly fucking retarded.
Gave me a good laugh.

Now I'm expecting the tankie to be blown up by another tankie for not being tankie enough.
(1.9 MB, 4500x3000, Dynamax-Sized Drayster.png) (1.2 MB, 3091x2633, Scott Pilgrim's Big-Ass Tiddies.png) (5.3 MB, 5120x2880, An Interesting Use of Hamon Anime BG.png)
>>106613
Good taunt blimp. Ripe to burst!
Also Still wouldn't mind seeing some gojo blow up or especially that boa x Luffy blimp (don't forget his x scar). Bonus points on a bonus on some random astolfo getting pumped up to bursting point too at anytime
(290 KB, 2000x2000, c.PNG)
>>106621
back at Chaz the other tankies found out he's enrolled in a rich college so now they're gonna distribute his wealth
(835 KB, 2800x2500, 1621306502976.png)
>>106554
A taller girl bending down to puffkiss you till you're as tall as her is peak
>>106670
KEK
For once I'm not here to coom but to laugh.
Good stuff drawfag.

Anyway, I need to get back to fantasising about gyarus causing innocent guys to detonate during NNN
(2.3 MB, 1024x1024, hgfd.png)
guest the fayritale
>>106740
Notice I never swung back.. lol
>>106730
Why must we not figure out how to fix hunger. How do we fix that. Going into space? Thats how? How do you stop yourself from being hungry. Come on I know you hear me. I feel u faggit
Anyone got any max cobalt or Felix taylormadeclips vids?
>>105805
nah, thinking more of thatoneguy5721
Any femboy?
>>107157
Source on 5° One?
>>107160
Get that second pic out of here. Better fit on /ee/
More femboys please
>>71748 (OP)
>male
No

You have a board specifically for males. Stop bringing it here.
>>107306
thats for bhm content you fucking dumbass, not inflation
>b-but muh
go cry about it bitch
Guys upload more photos of inflated and humiliated femboys
>>106613
Holy fucking shit, I wrote the original as a throwaway about a past phase I had but gawd damnn man thanks
(299 KB, 2000x2000, dig.PNG)
(742 KB, 2000x2000, p2.PNG)
>>107336
So I imagine you made quite a mess during that phase you had
>>107345
Please post more stuff oh wise one! The lack of your shit posts and requests saddens me
>>107354
Can someone edit this image to remove all clothes for completely naked, please?
>>107366
Oh humble anon. I thou request you to dunk on those kids who think inflating objects, letters, and flags is a good idea for art. If such subjects are subject to expansion, I beseech ye to show them how a REAL artist creates art of the Dada type. (That's an actual art term, look it up)
>>107347
dudee I made such a mess that I’m now seen as a war criminal by several communities lol also fuckk I wish that were me
>>107378
yeah you did up to 6 million dollars worth of damages from that alone, it was all over the news. It took 5 years to repair the mess you caused and til this day people never forgot about it.
>>107402
Song of swelling! Na < song of swollen!
(497 KB, 2000x2000, badtrip.PNG)
based on a real experience I had
>>107547
Man. I don't care for drugs but if there was ever a better argument for taking edibles, this would be it.
>tfw no stoner gf who feeds you a bunch of swelling edibles
>tfw you get high while getting higher (and round)
>>107547
literally seeing this while baked and playing train simulator got me like ho
>>107557
Edibles make you imagine things clearer in your head and you can control it but you're constantly thirsty, seeing stars and feel numb tingly everywhere.

during the bad trip I imagined myself in 3rd person expanding with hot air everytime I felt my pulse. Eventually I rose and expanded looking like drawing. As I continued to blow up, I went past my limits, and soaked my undies which made my lose elasticity. Quivering in ecstacy, I kept soaking my undies until I gave into the pressure and violently exploded.
>>107547
Dude if your the artist of this do you post anywhere else?
>>107547
I know this is repetitive as shit, but can you do a femboy in the 05 violet tracksuit being a honey blueberry?
>>107845
Probably you don't want to but can i request a anarchist femboy Whit a black suit Whit the anarchy simbol on It inflated so big that become a spherical blimp so big he sinks in nit
>>107723
nice looking fella but nah, I’m just some fag that likes trains and stuff
>>107845
My horny ass wants to see this blueberry femboy gloat about how good he feels to the viewer
>>107965
While mine wants to see his dick grow up to his chest. Or just have a berry boy giving himself a boobjob, holding in the biggest nut they will ever have.
>>107956
Can you draw a blueberry femboy wearing either a USSR, East German, or North korean hoodie and some form of ushanka? I know, very specific, but thx
>>108031
Thank you for this
Masterpiece
>>106180
Still hyping to see anons post but I'm gonna upgrade it to everything the same but them being punished in femboy socks or made outfit

>Boas very dominant and a horny bedroom goblin so she'd probably try to blow apart Luffy via cock inflation humiliation while making him dress like a slut.

Plus getos gay ass would probably sit up on a feminized gojo blimp as his personal throne like the ego filled cunt he is! Hell don't get why anon didn't recommend gojo blowing the shit out of geto? Honestly that feels more fitting!
>>108138
I wanna see him teasing the viewer about how much fun he’s having being a big horny blueberry and how good it feels
(340 KB, 1087x567, Untitled1_20240303112627.png)
>>108145
Fuck yes less gooo that's tight asf.

Also your work has gone unrewarded for far too long, so I made this last night as a thank you for your service here: Anarchist femboy blowing up nazi femboy. Love your work and keep it up brother. Enjoy
>>108151
gem, this gets me diamonds, now they're both even
>>108144
Now I think I finally wanna see him burst!
>>108227
You know… I think he should have a bit more fun in the future… draw him with juice still in him and waddling out of the factory with a shipping palette of the experimental so he can enjoy being a blueberry whenever he wants to, I think this brat has learned his lesson
bump