/inf/

(10 KB, 320x183, ass-expansion-taylormadeclips-2e71073e2b877.jpg)
I've got most of TaylorMadeclips butt inflations, also even commissioned blowupgirls for a few videos with butt Inflations.

Who else is out there? I've been looking on c4s and it seems most other content creators only do *flash cut to net video file*
"Omg, I've blown up so much"

We like actually inflation. It's in the name. It's not flash cut to bigger body part fetish.

Anyway.
Anyone found any creators out there with good real time butt inflations?
Real-time inflation is becoming harder to come by these days. Though I will always appreciate a good butt prop even if it isn’t real-time. Sometimes the props look they just stick basketballs into their pants.

If there is one video I simply can’t live without, it’s Goth to Hourglass Glam (vdo-125-1406) by TaylorMadeClips. The tail end of the video has got to be the best ass expansion I’ve ever seen. Not to mention, Sablique usually has the best AE scenes out of TMC, with maybe Jaylee in 2nd.

It does seem a bit more difficult to pull off than BE however, so I can understand the hesitancy to make any real-time ass expansion.
>>71584
This sounds interesting. I don't believe I've seen the goth to hourglass.
Do you know if it's around online? Or do I have to hunt the store and buy it?

Thanks for the info by the way
>>72255

Best bet is to check the beg thread or TMC thread. I saved the video about 4 years ago when I saw it online but have since lost it. If I ever do come across it, I’ll make sure to post it here. I believe the store has a preview for it though.
>>72262
Thank you. I shall do.