/inf/

>>70452
The stuff people get triggered by these days, I swear
>>70452
>Doesn't like tattoos
this nigga has no taste prolly likes children L
Heres magic pump part 3, single encoded.

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9PY3l2cWM1RDZGYg==

Hopefully people can keep the chain going.

Its a shame she has gotten so big now that any inflation content doesn't hit as hard cause you cant tell the difference between all the fat.
>>70452
Ugh no that's YOUR cue to leave. Seriously, nobody keeping you here when your lame ass has a problem with tattoo. GTFO.
>>70482
She's definitely got a pretty awesome tummy going on, but I can't disagree. lol
Always thought it'd be cool to see someone like her start with the pic in the OP, film at different points until she's as big as now, and edit them together to make a "real" multi-part expansion vid.
She used to be so hot until she started gaining to the point shes irreparably ruined her body. Looking at her now makes me so uncomfortable.
There is something about the intentional corrupting of beauty that is so very disturbing.
>>71307
I mean for people who like bbw it's alright, i personally like both of her shapes, the only thing i dislike are her lips
(28 KB, 601x601, 8d4.jpg)
>>70465
>>70476
>>70501
NTA, I just don't find the tattoo on her belly all that appealing. I don't have an issue with the others just the one on her belly as it really ruins the money shots a bit. And, I know some fag is gonna say lol bad taste or some flavor. I'm reiterating just the belly tattoo that irks me.
(847 KB, 1125x1333, D14D8BCE-BB26-491C-B86A-32963076CE75.jpeg)
>>71373
Not liking non-spiritual tattoos on women means you appreciate women who are comfortable in their own skin. Women that don’t need to play permanent doodlecore with themselves to not feel empty inside. This applies to men too.
I want to jack off to a woman blowing up like a balloon not a basic white bitch attempting to be the 8th incarnation of Isis
Her weight is fine and her tattoos are fine. Different strokes for different folks.
Some people just have a vested interest in being bullies to try and rile other people up into their bidding in this case flaming others.
Her weight is fine and her tattoos are fine. Different strokes for different folks.
Some people just have a vested interest in being bullies to try and rile other people up into doing their bidding in this case flaming others.
Anyone got the newest video with the stomach and marbels?
>>70451 (OP)
>wonder why I don't follow this chick
>scroll through the timeline
>see a video about swallowing marbles

Oh yeah, that's why.
I suggest making new videos on request and demand payment like Reiinapop did when she still frequented this website, and release her oldest videos free of charge. PMU is an inspiration for a couple girls.

Losing weight wouldn't hurt, too. Thin to huge is the best.
>>71861
She still does browse the site. Except she's over on /bbw/ because she's a fat pig now.
When is she getting thin again?
>>72846
Maybe when she gets tired of being fat?
>>72856
Which probably means never as she seems to enjoy stuffing her fat ass face

Her Twitter even says “fattening arc” in the username so…..
(406 KB, 600x450, TheDog.png)
>>71373
It's amazing how saying "I don't like X thing" gets """people""" malding that much. I don't think you even need to explain or anything, these niggers get ass hemorrhage for the pettiest of things.
>>72876
True, tho I hope one day she will grab a pump and inflate herself, like she used to be, or maybe i'm just dreaming. kek
(28 KB, 739x415, images.jpeg)
>>72935
It sure is amazing, you should mb grab your blankie and go cope
>tattoo's
Right, how about some content.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzlUYldSMU9WTkhNRUUzTXc9PQ==

A random selection videos from before she went full Reiinacado Avocado. Double encoded. 3 day limit. Let us not forget what once was.
Bump?
Bump
>>77684 seriously no one has this?
>>77684
This woman is a travesty
Bump
BUMP
BUMP
>>71395
She used to be the queen of BBW-chan /infl/ until she got fat again and stayed fat.

Her old videos were the best and still are the best.
(70 KB, 1000x600, FgSgLP2XgAA3FRe.jpg)
>girls who like inflation turn into bimbos
Is this a rule?
It's pretty sad to see another inflatee go.
BUMP