/inf/

(1.5 MB, 1620x1499, 31__ripe__inktober__by_beltpop_ddjgy0o.jpg)
Best size I would say would be somewhere in-between the '71 and '05 Violet sizes. Bigger and rounder than '71, but not nearly as big as '05, so that you can actually cuddle and take care of them properly.
So iirc, eyeballing the size of the 05' violet implied that the berry size was roughly twice the height of the person. I think generally speaking, that's where I fall in terms of preferred size as well.

So in essence, around 10' or so.

But that may also be because personally, I am more interested in the process rather than result, and the larger the end result the more that happens during the process.
>>70584
I want to marry BeltPop.
bump
500 is a good starting point to get a real life berry going let’s appraise and get serious
Don't get me wrong, I love how big the '05 Violet gets, but a part of me does wonder (even though I know it's all fantasy) how the skeleton even exists when you get that big and then still work when deflated (as '05 Violet was at the end of the movie).

My preference for Berry height/diameter is closer to the '71 Violet, but it's the subject's height plus 1-2 ft. I like the berry's feet to be lifted off the ground by their crotch, rendering them immobile.
>>74180
I really really love these descriptions and ideas. They’re very close to my preference as well and dare I say are actually pretty in the nose with mine.
Stil, I think these would be greater to integrate into a story about a bratty Violet’s Rise both from her literal rising body that grows and also as the rises above her mechanical contraption all for her above the Mixing Room as she’s lifted to be the main showpiece of her own song and dance routine
>>74180
I really really love these descriptions and ideas. They’re very close to my preference as well and dare I say are actually pretty on the nose with mine.
Still, I think these would be great to integrate into a story about a bratty Violets Rise both from her literal rising body that grows and also as the rises above her mechanical contraption all for her above the Mixing Room as she’s lifted to be the main showpiece of her own song and dance routine