but yet other pokemon are allowed?
>>69079
This thread is totally valid.
>>69095
nigga no it's not
pokemon counts as furry, they are literally animals
this goes in /bbfurries/, this thread should be deleted, end of story
>>69095
What does validity have to do with a thread?
>>69124
My man there isn't even a board dedicated to furry inflation. We got /bbw/ /bbwdraw/ /bbwfurries/
But with Inflation all we got is here. No /inflatedrawn/ or /inflatefurries/.
/inflation/ is just a massive amalgamation of different media because those boards don't exist.
>>69136
There’s one specific furry thread for all of this on the board. This has been established ages ago. How coombrained are you
>>69140

>be me
>wants lopunny inflation
>doesnt want lopunny fat
>come to the inflation board for some
>people lose their shit
>>69141
then make a lopunny inflation thread on bbfurries idiot
theres multiple inflation related threads there, so you have literally no excuse
>>69160
Oh really then?
What about that gardevoir thread here
That's a pokemon and that thread is allowed
>>69163
That is not allowed either. Both of these threads are a furry waste of space. Shit like this is why people quarantine you furry space cases
so if the other pokemon threads aren’t allowed why is no one saying it in the other threads instead of just keeping it in here
>>69163
Both of em should go and stay go
this isn't the fuckin furry board, there is one specifically made for that shit
>>69190
because your thread is newer and itd be way easier to cut this shit off before it starts. Both of your threads should be taken down, or just outright migrated to /bbfurries/ they dont fuckin belong here
>>69191
>>69190
I’ll add on to what the above anon said
The only impact for now is an autistic furry like you making a fursperg thread. For something as soy as this people would rather tell you how retarded you are as many already have. Bbfurries exists, u not fapping off to this in there and being adamant proves you are pure sperg troll
It’s just a fursperg thread so no one is wasting the time to report it for now. Mods like to be hands off unless something serious is happening. Like I said before most would rather keep it up for now and enjoy calling you deep fried
(102 KB, 1093x720, bunny.jpg)
Lopunny lopunny lo lo punny lopunny
LOPUNNY!
>>69136
Despite the names the boards /bbwfurries/ and /bbwalt/ are frequently used by infl anons.
>>69141
Try the Pokemon thread. You an argue that a Lopunny is humanoid enough.
>>69163
We can't police anons but that one is practically a human as a pokemon.
>>69206
Exactly there’s a literal Pokémon thread for this kind of stuff. And I was figuring the same thing in regards to Gardevoir, very humanoid so that’s probably why no one cares to hate it on
Lopunny is as fur as fur gets though lol
The good thing is even if the mods don’t come onto the site itself 24/7 to check reports they do have other ways to be immediately pinged in case something next level stupid is happening
>>69203
speaking of next level stupid
>>69212
Did you translate it as it's a special message made with love for you