/inf/

(452 KB, 1125x779, 4319658D-7E02-4EE7-BAF6-3DF316173DF3.jpeg) (691 KB, 1125x1100, 50483CFB-0315-44F1-B29E-CCDA274855B0.jpeg)
Wanted to make sure this pumpkin patch had a home so ThatOneWeirdChick can’t pretend this all bumped off into the nether! I will accordingly update as I deem it necessary but the base idea behind this is already a done deal 🎃
That being she’s an absolute dumbass and one of the dumbest posters in our history.
Also the fact that she’s also HGSwells9000 since we’re being real here
>>68307 (OP)
*She's* HGSwells? Really? Would not have expected that.

Though if the only evidence is her using an HGSwells pic, that pumpkin girl has been uploaded to Deviantart before.
>>68335
No it’s definitely a Swells original that pumpkin girl
And yeah Swells is a she been confirmed through DMs
Either way it’s a dank Thursday night
Lol this shits become a hive mind now even I can't stop it that said I've made my piece and said the gods honest true about the whole scenario believe me or don't I don't care but if your gonna continue my legacy in anyway please don't harass, threaten, or dox people in my name. That is all I have to say I will be watching! And I'll know if something doesn't smell right that said I'm farting into the wind once again just have fun and behave

My (hopefully if someone doesn't start something) final message. Goodbye. Pfft..