/inf/

(1.7 MB, 1059x1500, pg 1.png) (1.1 MB, 1059x1500, pg 2.png) (1.1 MB, 1059x1500, pg 3.png)
Whether it be by penis, by mouth, or a hose inserted - this is about being inflated using the vagina as the point of entry.
Bruh is that Anna Nicole Smith naked gun?
(24 KB, 267x400, s-l400 (8).jpg)
Yeah hily shit I think that is lol someone commissioned a sequel to that famous hitman inflation scene with her! Lol frank drevin is more dangerous with a hose than a gun!
>>68025
Shit, I've watched that movie AND this sequence several times and I never made the connection.
Something should probably be stated early on in this thread: If you ever have the opportunity to, don't try this one irl. DO NOT blow air into someone's vag. It could give them an air embolism and block their blood vessels, potentially killing them. Stay safe.
>>69536 My g.. Have you ever heard a pussy farting? Dick must be small much too small
>>69538 do you understand the difference in a pussy fart and pushing air forcefully past a woman's cervix and into her body cavity?
>>69538
Yeah, but there's hardly any pressure there and it never passes the cervix.
>>69536
That's why you go for the ass a straight shot to the belly but I highly suggest empty your bowls first

I'm curious though one hole I've haven Heard if you could pump or not is the 3rd on

Yet yeah butthole is the way to go that or via mouth blowkiss and have her swallow all the air as it's gulped down her she should swell the only direct paths to the belly but unless she swallows you're air your not gonna get far via blowkiss