/inf/

Find a way to make it happen and I promise you 👓 your dreams will come true and you can call all the shots ✨
(177 KB, 1125x1033, 8E6F22CB-3730-4BF1-8113-A0739317190C.jpeg)
I’m not gonna get sucked around by y’all for the bajillionth time when I actually mean what I say but your side is a nonstop bullshit lying to extract pain cycle. Live knowing you’ll never get to suck that cock, your loss 😎
someone take down this beggers thread its doesnt serve any purpose other than being a nuisance to everyone so go back to the beg thead wereyou belong Niii..
Sorry but I can't find it , also don't listen to them , they just toxic people being racist and rude lol , u guys being mean to people so shut up
>>67013
Hey this is there first time being here
Be nice , you dumb trash talker shit
>>67016
Dude , it's their first time being here , can u atlease be nice to them ? I bet you just a guy who trash talking and wasting your life
>>67070
I think you’re misinterpreting what I was saying you sound a bit shaken overreacting to some Chan posts lol
Maybe a board like this ain’t right for you? 🌊
(136 KB, 680x489, FF7D5240-9672-417A-A5DA-A7E99CA93CBE.jpeg)
>>67070
You idiot you’re pretending to talk to op but the ip tag c l e a r l y shows you’re op

Omg July just stop this is getting hilariously pathetic 🤣
God I fucking hate how this board seems to get next to no moderation. Like seriously, there's so many fucking threads that are just begging for shit, like this one, or that other ladyluckfate thread. Mods need to start just deleting threads like these on sight, it's a waste of space
>>67069
apparently this is your first time here if you expect beggars to be treated nice, either you have a contribution of some sort or you go to the beg thread that simple
>>67077
lmfao that retard exposed himself
>>66981 (OP)
Use the beg thread you fucking retard
>>67104
definitely 1st time considering the op is pretending and failing to be a different person >>67068
>>67069
>>67070

i created various failling threads and i am not THIS pathetic to try to pretend to be a different person.

If the thread sucks then let it die
bro i got the video that this begger requested but im not posting it here or anywere for that matter
>>67214
Dude just give him what they want so they can shut up about it
>>67236
Ok I'll second this only because it's Marceline and I can't find the original post to buy it