/inf/

(756 KB, 854x480, vidio.mp4)
Do we know anything about girl called Kirrra V? She sells her videos on glip-vor-zalez and they look amazing. But I am hesitant about buying it since I have never heard of her and they are quite pricey.
bump
Looks interesting might have to give her stuff a watch
bump
she has a 70 dollar one where she drinks 10L but vomits a bunch, i'd like to get that one but 70 dollars is way too much
text me in telegram @kirrrav and we discuss the price:)
>>66880
That’s all a Eastern European that uses telegram deserves right on brother
>>66884
Eastern Euroopeans are trash.
Never forget that
Not gonna lie, these prices are outrageous. I mean the content seems good, but not 49.99 and 50.99 good. Maybe like 20-25.99 good
bump
Anyone got a like to the site that she sells them on? I can't find it when searching
Link*
>>68356
>Anonymous
Clips4Sale store number 202009 (kirrra v)
>>68356
>>68356
>>66885
Culture differences has got you salty?
>>66794
I might pay 70 to see someone drink 10 liters. Where is it? Not on c4s
Anyone got "How much can I drink?? Drinks until vomiting"?
>>71198
I second this, has anyone got it?
>>65546 (OP)
I've kept an eye on her content for a while. She does get pretty big. Nice to see someone actually expand that isn't huge to begin with. You can tell she's ballooned not just fat and pushing out. Hopefully some saint will purchase something and share. Just too much money for me to gamble if its not good.
>>72833
Nice the new one, I've got the older version of "drinking till vomit" I'll share it tommorow.
i wonder how much her customs are?
>>73168
You’ll be defeated and sad again as usual soon don’t get too hype (:
>>73169

>You’ll be defeated
Are you talking about defeating God? If any of what you say were true I wouldn't be here talking to you right now.
Confuse a low tide for game over if you wish
You talk too much, pussy. Let me know when you fellas grow some balls.
>>73175
My balls are very provably huge so I’ll just continue sipping my tea. All tea. No shade. (;
Keep sipping and stfu then. You're being a menace to society again, nut. I'll let you know if I ever need your help.
I think she's cute.
Bump
bump
anyone got some of her inflation videos?
anyone got any of her newer vids?
I've got a couple of inflation vids, willing to trade for other ones if anyone has any.
>>72985
text me in IG @kiraviere or telegram @kirrrav to discuss
>>73149
The file is down,could someone reup please? I'll be appreciated
Just my opinion
but to me it looks a lot like she just sticking out her belly
no matter what she writes under the video "water enema, air inflation or water bloat".
her stomach has always the same shape.
okay but how about the deflation and all this water/air what comes from the ass? or vomiting with all food and drinks?) doesn’t look like a liar
>>76296
nah i bought her different videos with pump, enema, drinking and eating. the vomiting part and the deflation with all this air and water from her ass doesn’t look like lie lol
>>76317
People use your common sense. Russia is a hard-right police state that treats sexual deviance as a national security risk.
People like her who are allowed to exist in this capacity under this climate are almost guaranteed to be Putin government compromised fuck heads.
Use your common sense and not your cock for this one.
Until someone can functionally prove that that shit being described is actually on video you’re just gambling $70 to a most likely Russian Honeypot
>>76341
You think this girl is a Putin honeypot or what?
(135 KB, 572x586, 93A249DF-1C81-4C93-A8A8-1F0EDC37DB68.jpeg)
Someone please tell me why a non-scat fetishist would drop $70 to masturbate to a woman in a bathtub that looks like this.
They have cleaning products in Russia, that’s just fucking nasty
>>76360
Believe me when I say that you have to be happy she has a bathtub at all. Most of the russians live in a shithole and have those old cast iron bathtubs that are impossible to clean due to deep cracks and age. Hers looks a bit better than an average russian bathtub. I am russian by the way, so I know this shit
>>76362
Even more reason why the people there deserve more than the shit government they have. Unfortunately giving them money in any way only exasperates the problem overall since the black market is baked into any sovereign nation’s economics
>>76362
Even more reason why the people there deserve more than the shit government they have. Unfortunately giving them money in any way only exasperates the problem overall since the black market is baked into any sovereign nation’s economics
Put another way, I understand she presents as an individual but on top of other things mentioned in thread you better think long and hard
It’s not any exaggeration to say you would be contributing $70 to the Russian economy and essentially donating for the death of Ukrainians.
We sanctioned them for a reason
>>76370
wtf are you talking about the girl just trying to live in this shitty place called russia
>>76376
>shitty place.
>Sorrounded by beautiful girls
>Sorrounded by beautiful women
>Sorrounded by beautiful old ladies and a mom or grandmother
>>76377
sorry i like women that don’t age like dish rags
>>76383
Yeah! That's exactly what I meant! Boy, imagine having your dick halfway inside of a beautiful girl's asshole with her mom, aunt, and grandmother with huge tits all there around you, all if them with huge tits and talking dirty to you, and still being like "This stinks! Russia is a shitty country!" Huh? The nerve of some. Some people just don't know how good they have it. To some of us that's the greatest fantasy and it's so ultimate that it will never happen and we have to put up with it and deal with it and we're told to shut up because it's depraved debauchery. I would give my entire life's savings for even the opportunity. But I know not all have the same taste in women as I do.
>>76341
Tell us you watch TV without telling us you watch TV.
>>76336
>>76337
I've only seen pictureson twitter, no videos
I was suspicious because of other faking woman in the past
I'm glad she doesn't fake it!!!
then we have a really great new inflator
bump
Guys, can someone reupload her videos, please?
Reup?
Her reddit has some hot stuff
I'll have another one up in a while, meant to upload it a bit ago but I forgot
Nay on the Reddit pirate away 🐻
Still waiting, reup guy. Still waiting ....
>>80043 just go and buy it lol