/inf/

(79 KB, 894x894, D0117A32-DFA4-4B44-8988-A1814FBAD6BC.jpeg) (84 KB, 894x894, 1001F6DE-A688-40CC-8ECE-C22EFF8CE4CE.jpeg) (331 KB, 768x960, A29F3B2F-5BB5-47D7-BED2-4B9C75CE5C59.jpeg)
How did you get into inflation? Did it start as some funny joke to get back at someone and you accidentally got Suck-o-Luxed in by your own submissive desires? Did you accidentally become a prominent member of a community you meant to lightly mock and use as an art excercise? Does the idea of being mommy’s berry brat synchronize too much with Scarlett and now you can’t erase the lewd tropes of being mommy’s Violet berry out of your head? Aware of the fallen butterfly wanting to be redeemed in the eyes of a hurricane of Amazoness past? Is this world like Wonderland to your Alice? A piece of gum to your Violet? A shamrock of luck you never imagined you’d enjoy? Like a perfect latte from a French cafe?
To you I say sincerely, welcome.

Pics unrelated amazing work by HGSwells
>>64432 (OP)
Don't we already have a fetish fuel thread?
>>64432 (OP)
Why does there have to be so much fighting in this community and its pockets when we all obviously have the same general mindset. It saddens me. Wish one side could just accept the others olive branch and not force a war of escalation that hurts us all.
>>64438
You must be new to the human race.
>>64442
No I just actually understand a life of forgiveness after going through massive trauma I never asked for. Sometimes in that life I’ve cycled my abuse and fucked up in massive ways. Even then I’ve learned how to see the good in people. I can only say so much to potentially deaf ears but if you really want to pick at someone’s psyche your best bet at least to start 10/10 times is to legitimately communicate.

Look at me dispensing hope on a chan board
>>64438
It's always been like this. From friendly banter in the Yahoo groups over the unironic hatred that spilled out of /d/ into other boards to the open alliance with SJWs.
>>64502
Wow I haven’t heard SJW in practically half a decade now. But yeah I get what you mean. The world is nuanced and we try our best to guide towards the light in the long run. People are complex
>>64504
I say this as someone that got called one all the time as a flawed progressive PoC on Tumblr a decade ago
>>64504
The "overboiling hatred" phase is close or over a decade ago.
>>64506
Woke replaced the three-lettered monicker.
Early on 4chan realized fact that there were never any DDoS attempts directed at "woke" sites nor progressives in forums.
>>64509
Fair enough I don’t miss the overhauling hatred phase one bit. I don’t miss the internet from a decade ago in that regard one bit
Is cum new to your butt because prepare yourself I'm going dry
>>64520
I kind of processed what a prior post in a separate thread meant now and I can see why you say that. I’ll still be here