/inf/

(97 KB, 1032x774, juice__the_legacy_movie_by_maxgrowth_dendoy6-pre.jpg)
What ever happened to that indie gogo project they had a goal of $7000 but cut at $5333 which was pretty close to their $6000 budget. So did the project just get cancelled because it was $600 short? Is it in production anyways or Will it never see the light of day? Is it possible to just crowd fund the last $100p to 2,000 again that they need (as not everyone can come up with cash on a time limit like that and that's the one fatal flaw of crowd funds vs. donations)

But what's the details and in the worst case is there a way to give life to it again? It just seams a dirt shame something that reached $5000 and couldn't back a final $2,000 would just die off like that without getting another Chance
Like I doubt it could start from scratch but if they have $5,000 why not try to kofi or Patreon or donation system of some kind with no real time limitations to try and find that last big $5,000 is successful I guarantee the problem most likely was is that at the time someone somewhere was broke and if given longer it could have reached that goal
>>64226 (OP)
It seems like they’re syly self-advertising on here and it seems to be going along just fine still. Regardless it seems to be in motion
Where can I their stuff?
>>64226 (OP)
i think they filmed part of it back in august, then they finish up filming in november. they also had to recast since the original cast like, all left or something. don't really mind because the previous oompa loompa they had was ugly af LMAO
>>64846
Oof no need to be so mean ✨ thanks for the update though
hope you guys are aware that there's some tiktoks with behind the scenes footage out there