/inf/

I'll take one for the team and give out the first 10$ code

oct10karinapregnant
DOPE
I'm confused with this game. What's the point? I try going and talking to the girls in the mall and shit and nothing happens. I played the match 3 for like 10 minutes and it's very repetitive and boring with no obvious goal. Is it seriously just a match 3? I just want to watch the sex scenes, I don't want to play a shitty mini game for 10 hours to unlock them.
>>63888
Well, if you play with the Patreon code, your game is the so much faster and your girl can take way much more weight
>>63888
so if you play with out a patreon code then yes there is no point in you playing because he makes it super hard to be any fun if you play it for free, but if you go to the gift shop that girl will let you know what to do next for serten girls and if you go to your boss and look at errands then you can see what you need to do to start the girl's story
Hey does anyone know how to actually play yhe game? Ive gotten to bridget and am level 7 in the bigger and better but cant figure out how to get anyone else
How do you increase their weight?
>>63996
If you touch the food in the restaurant, you can see what give weigh and what lost