/inf/

I’m pretty sure you’re going to get all the same cookie cutter answers. Want a creative one go read a story on DA or something
>>63151
Nah man how do you actually think you'd react if you turned blue and started swelling up
>>63152
Shut tf up you annoying shit bag. Seriously how pathetic are you it’s late at night you don’t have a life?
I dont know, cum I geuss. Do we really need a whole thread for this?
>>63152
Literally no one actually into this fetish would post and talk like this on here. You’re a useless sack of shit troll and you’re literally a pathetic human being. Seriously.
>>63154
You are the saddest sack of shit on earth legit. You’re clocking so much bad karma which I’m sure you’ve received already.
what a fucking piece of crybabies around here lmao
Depends. If it hurts, I'm panicking and yelling for help. If it doesn't I'll enjoy it while I can. I just hope I'm somewhere open and not constricted. If it's not painful, I'm going to be horny. Seriously I used to inflate myself and the feeling used to damn near make me cum.
>>63160
the only ones I see that seethe around here are you bitches whining about fetishes and yet you're here as well lol
Lol I guess answer is if anyone here started inflating it would probably be something like holy shit wtf why followed by insert 4chan quotes here pleb crybaby shit here with maybe a yell of cope before said person explodes
>>63166
Stalker ex gf you’re annoying as shit and it’s obvious what you’re doing. She already knows you do this shit so just stop it’s literally pathetic and been half a decade already just stop. Seriously you’re a disgusting human being.
>>63151
Wouldn't happen if OP asked "Only females allowed"