/inf/

(736 KB, 1080x1061, Screenshot_20220922-151608_1.png)
Good Lord. I haven't seen anyone talking about her yet but some of her clips look incredible.

Has anyone watched her full clips? I'm curious before I buy.
>>62588 (OP)

You aren't kidding! This looks amazing
(619 KB, 1080x726, Screenshot_20220923-111443_1.png)
>>62605

She's got belly stuff too. Had to actually buy this one. It's pretty solid to me! She's at least pretty and her voice isn't too bad. She exclusively uses balloons though.
Yeah but she expensive AF only downside so save the clips when you find them
>>62657

I have two. I'll get them uploaded when i get home.
>>62661

That would be generous! Thank you!
https://mab.to/GPvjnLMSi
BAM! 4 of them!!! including 2 BE vids...
REQUESTING be/body infla that's not here.

...might take a min for upload
>>62945
Is this the same person as the post above yours, cause it’s just the same link
reup?
Re-up pls good vids
(195 KB, 632x366, Untitled.png)
I might re-up them, if some of you low-life scum contribute! You parasites make me sick to my stomach!
These vids are great it would be cool to see some of the others circulate through
Damn, she really understands what the overall majority of BE content creators don't. You don't need some whole overarching story, just a quick few lines like "Look how big I am" or "Lets see how big I can get" with a cute subtle bite of the lip. It's sensual and its sexy. The only "theme" is what she's wearing, and it works.

I just wish it was easier to hear her because I had to turn my shit all the way up, and I still missed a few. I'll definitely be supporting her going forward, thanks for the clips.
>>63505
she's like this generation Bambi Blaze
>>63652
I have twice done this. why should I do it again? have you NOTHING to share or contribute?
>>63692 I would love to see those videos too since I missed the link but I do not have any bendybrooke content to exchange with. I do have a massive arsenal of blowup girls, taylormadeclips, some Jessy adams, some various POV inflations and 2 or 3 Lana Laines
Ye i missed the links too, but im willing to upload something for that. i guess this one clip i have wasnt shared around alot.

https://mab.to/8MCyTB6st
>>63724
welp, those aren't really my flavor, but I must encourage this type of behavior at any chance given.
https://mab.to/xLLiqNnU6
(the boob vids)
>>63913
ye, i dont like the belly one either, but the other one is like one of the first ones she made. I like the end of it, when she starts touching herslef tho
Does someone have her video
B2P TT17 With Inflated Boobs in Brown and White Striped Dress??
I don't have videos of her but I do have a couple various POV balloon blowing and inflation
Bump mainly because she makes cool content
Bump please
Bump too as really good creator
Bunp
Dammit, I just found this thread...
Is there any chance someone could reupload some of the videos?
>>66620
....maybe.... you got any decent media to contribute? (whatever's good, uncommon)
>>66921
Different poster here, don't think I have any BendyBrooke yet.
Name something your after and I'll look.
Lots of stuff here stockpiled over time, who knows what I'll find.
You got any of her weather balloon videos?
>>66941
honestly, I just want some super giant balloon tits. I hate the plastic dicknipple hentai prop. so boring and ugly.
Bump
bump
Anyone have Belly and Boob Inflation - Popping Myself?
Bump
bump
Torrent pls
Bumb for reups if it's not too much to ask for
If you don’t have anything to contribute. Go to the beg thread.
>>72237
Have you thought that some seek specific threads because the main beg thread is heavily used and can push these small ones out of the way real quick
>>72888
Trading is for scam artists, fucker.
Does someone have her video
B2P TT17 With Inflated Boobs in Brown and White Striped Dress??
I don't have videos of her but I do have a couple various POV balloon blowing and inflatio
>>73113
>>73119

Absolutely terrible, wack content. I am disappointed.
(544 KB, 1843x875, w8ecfgwe87.png)
DM me on report my post BunnyFun#9339 , will trade for other breast inflation + popping video
Sharing is caring! XD lol
>>73444
We don’t trade. Contribute or fuck off.
>>73473
hot. so Hot! <3 =O
I ignore this board for half a day and jeez..
go rub your clit to the pumpkin your obsessed with on your own and fuck off
I ignore this board for half a day and jeez…
I concur that BendyBrooke is really hot. That being said go rub your clit to the pumpkin you’re obsessed with on your own and fuck off
>>73626
ok i keep there for myself then
sad
>>73626
Fulfill someone’s request and list the vids you’re looking for. Don’t use mega or Google drive use mab(my air bridge).
Bump