/inf/

(72 KB, 1280x720, black_widow_ballooning_up_by_berry_duke96_d9rsoh5-fullview.jpg)
I saw a wg request thread and I didn't saw one on this category, so I'm starting one for those who wants to see women inflated.

RULES:
1: You can pick a picture of a woman (either real or animated) and make her ballooned up or simply make a draw of it. It can be a sequence (separated pictures or comic) or just a simple image.
2: No real life random women allowed (unless she asked you to inflate her in a photoshop edit or a drawing), only actresses, models, or other kind of public entities either known worldwide or just in her home country.
3: If you want to make it suggestive (e.g.: nude), mark it as SPOILER to prevent traumatizing people who are sensible to private body parts.
4: You can make your own inflation scenario for that/those woman/women or make it based on an existing inflation scenario from cartoon shows, TV ads or whatever you want.
We already have a draw request and edit thread that said I guess we could repurpose this as a morph request thread
>>62370
Is there a link?
Amateur morph creator yesyepsurething here https://www.deviantart.com/yesyepsurething

I’m willing to contribute to this thread so if you have any requests be it full body or other types of inflation just reply to me on here or message me on deviantart and I’ll likely do it for you.
>>62454

Could you do a full body inflation of Elizabeth Olsen, please? If you can't do one where she's nude then maybe do one where it looks like her clothes are being ripped? Also I'd like it to look as if it's spontaneously happening, so nothing that's filling her with air or fat. Finally, I don't know if this is possible, but could you do it as a sequence?

Thank you
(156 KB, 294x443, Moda-Praia-Plus-Size-20138.png) (103 KB, 500x667, tumblr_mrm0baVC5g1s46f9zo1_500.jpg) (14 KB, 300x500, cf1cad6f88d0878b36f6de09b97c3e59.jpg) (34 KB, 500x607, d5com81-8b1deb94-63ec-4e98-b48f-9a804cde655c.jpg) (485 KB, 512x768, hrfosw5bksxepavygw5buly4tryvmjh1m8tkcn9p5ru-horz.png)
so we can make an scenario based on an existing inflation sequence, huh?

can someone make a comic sequence parodying Tom and Jerry's The Year of the Mouse cartoon where this brazilian plus size model, Cleo Fernandes, gets inflated by tighting her neck with her collar (image 1), but with the difference that after the deflation sequence, she decides to inflate again much bigger than last time and ties her collar to stay inflated.

here's the pictures i'd like you to use for the sequence, use all of them or not, I don't care.
>>62465
I’m not gonna do a whole sequence but I’ll do this yeah
Bump
request a black celeb and maybe I'll talk
Bump
Are anthro women allowed? (Diane Foxington, Judy Hopps, Vanny, Kitty Katswell, etc.)
>>63869
Altight, Lupita Nyong'o getting the Live and Let Die swallowed-the-shark-bullet treatment.
Time to be the gay one and ask; can we also suggest males?
>>65979
>Live and Let Die swallowed-the-shark-bullet treatment.
the WHAT!? I have no idea what you're talking about
>>66020
Your loss, bud.
>>65987
Nobody is gonna stop you
>>66700
A brazilian plus-size model
>>66019
I know the scenes kinda cringe too but all they're asking is eating a shark pellet plus full body inflation, floating puffy cheeks in a cute fashion if possible. Like seriously doesn't have to exactly look like the original scene just full body inflation and floating
>>67341
Maybe a small panel of them eating siad pellet
>>67341
>>67342
ok i might just reconsider when you put it that way
>>68303
Bbwboard reach: peanuts
“Dim3Dpixeldust” reach: literal thousands
You lose 🦜