/inf/

Do they even exist?
I did both! Nice little questions!
I might do more quizzes and post them here if people like them but with different categories not just those ones . Let me know if you do. I enjoyed making the first two. You can even make your own if you like.
>>60736
copy the link and paste it on your search bar. It should take you there.
>>60529 (OP)
Is there a good way to view other people's answers without signing into a Google Account?
More fun quizzes on gotoquiz but most are blueberry
>>60863
Thx for the website. :)
>>61351
Oh I took it and enjoyed it that said what is this info being collected for I hope it's being used by Morphers and artists to engineer new and unique methods of inflation rather than just a game of would you rather for shits and giggles

Compile this data and give it to a few community members or make a public name redacted version of your findings because this is interesting
>>61356
At first, I made the quizzes for fun. I won't lie, the results were interesting, but I didn't want to keep all of this info to myself. I just think it's wrong to keep someone's information and I'm not some normie. I'm not trying to get into contact with Morphers and Artists from different platforms to see if they can use these responses in their work for the future and also try to get more people in the community to other platforms, since it's so small. It's not easy though because a lot of artists have Patreon. I'm still looking into some ways on how I can contact them. If there are ways you know, let me know. Thank You for taking the quiz. I'm thinking about making some more if people like them. I might even make hourglass expansion quiz for females. I just have to have the feedback.
>>61420
Sorry. I meant in *trying to* get into contact with Morphers and Artists from different platforms to see if they can use these responses in their work for the future, etc. Typing error. I accidently put NOT.
>>61356
I'm also trying to find other things to do with the info. I'm thinking about uploading the results here, but I don't know if people would be ok with it, and I don't want all of this just to myself. Trying my best to not sound selfish and/or hypocritical.
>>61356
I'm trying to find a way, so I won't look like some creepo getting people's info. That is not what these quizzes are for. There for fun and to help connect with more community members and artists.
These are the responses from all the Inflation Quizzes. Some people have been asking if these will be out at some point and at first, I was skeptical of releasing the results but at the same time, I don't want to keep them. It was hard to try and have them all as images because there were a LOT or responses. But all I could do is have them as a PDF. You will have to scroll down a lot of pages for all the responses. I'm sorry but like I said, it was all I could do. Also, although the answers are anonymous, please don't judge or harass people for their responses. Even if some of the answers are extreme. It is just a quiz. If any of these links don't work or if none of them work, let me know and I'll look into it.

The Inflator Quiz Reponses: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qbtpFeXrq12wkzbIAgFSgWyiUNa94Rys/view?usp=sharing

Self-Inflation Quiz Responses: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ljyBhEy6Mw2qHAGbjVoOaCrD3Ew8Lp2K/view?usp=sharing

Blueberry Inflation Quiz: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j6f6jreQ5rpNV_3rva_JRPwRixqLbMTz/view?usp=sharing
>>61537
Both the Inflator and Self-Inflation quiz are no longer accessible. Blueberry quiz is still up.
Datamining?