/inf/

(2.0 MB, 1024x1136, Meet the Lyons.png)
Products, TV shows, Movies

How do you promote things that involves people inflating?
I have a concept. If your someone that wants to experience the world, high above the sky but can’t afford a plane or a hot air balloon then become a balloon with the Inflate-a-Pill or Inflapill! Just take one capsule of your choice, life size, medium or blimp and in a few minutes, you’ll expand into that size! When your done, open your mouth to let the air out and land back on your feet. The Inflate-a-Pill, where the world is off your feet! Order now for $29.99. I don’t know that’s what I could think of.
>>60314
30 bucks for inflation art? What has the world come to?
>>60319
Well it's for a pill that causes inflation so..
Or… How about these? An app called Infladate. A dating app where you can find people that have an inflation fetish. You swipe left or right to who you like, you pick what types of inflation you like and you get a match.
Become a Fill In Ballooner. Get a job of being a fill in party balloon for parties, parades and balloon rides. Get paid for being a life size balloon for a special occasion. Sign a contract stating that you won’t sue and if you feel comfortable doing this. Male or Female, Age 18+
bump
>>60345
Classic Nintendo titles such as Super Mario, Metroid, and Pokemon are always a good start.
P-balloons, P upgrades, P berries.
(100 KB, 800x1400, Fez6TDtWYAYcihf.png)
What's a good tatt for inflatees? Pump or tank plus Venus' symbol is a classic. What else?
>>61360
i saw on deviantart "Bigbluestory" has some inflation and blueberry action figure
>>64844
circle tool stick-figure
>>60319
Now that AI's improving I can see artists lowering prices.
>>64844
The Venus symbol, but the circle is a bit larger than it should be.
Subtle, but gets the point across.
>>60307 (OP)
Inflation in Fifty Shades of Gray would've been great.
Pump her up.
>>68569
How would that work?
>>61360
Whoever puts this up on eBay is gonna have a field day!
bump
bump
What a good time to bump and ask for more.
>>60319

That's what we call Inflation Inflation
Video game mods.
>>60345
So the new Super Mario has inflation...
>>60307 (OP)
Girls' shows like Winx and MLP:EqG.
>>104843
Tabletop games are for nerds.
(220 KB, 1240x1754, media_F_9-QemWYAAObR5.jpg)
Challenges and unusual methods.
Fake pregnancy challenge.
Air swallowing challenge.
Whipped cream challenge.
Swallowing little gel balls which expand when wet challenge.