/inf/

There’s someone in mind but they’re so shit to me atm I’m apathetic to give them my attention fuck them lol

There’s another scenario.. two blueberries maybe a two ladies who happen to be a couple decide to make up for some wrongs via a mutual revenge scenario. Who knows..
To stop jacking off to y’all vamping my sexual energy gtfo lol
Revenge is best served fictional.
>>60643
Fictional revenge of a kinky variety sounds poggers 🌺
It’s fictional so it has no real effect irl other than what we make of it which is great
(11 KB, 247x204, download (43).jpeg)
Forget revenge!

Get my ex-gf, tie her down, stick her favorite butt plug into her, and force feed her a few bags of Jumbo beads. Over time I would pour pitcher after pitcher of water into her mouth. The beads growing in her stomach and intestines.

After 30 hours, when she has grown to max size, call 9/11 and run for it, knowing she would go through the humiliation of being found swollen and helpless.

I would then take pleasure in knowing she would go through weeks of discomfort passing all of those beads out.

No, I don't like her. But hell ya I would inflate the fuck out of her.
Once I had a dresam of revenge on my wife. It looked as we were in a dresam and what i wanted just happened. At first she begun swelling between legs , afre two minutes she liiked link having huge grapefruit with cut in her legins. Mine penis and ball also swelled to huge size. The moment she saw it she become wet and started mumbling that she badly needs sex. OF caurse , as revenge for her "no" every time I need it , I sed the same to her. She wanted is do badly that she took 2 litre coke bottle and "sat" on it so satify herself. I could se her vagina streatch hugely. Although she was doing "her best" she was still unsatisfied. I finally agreed to do it.
I pushed my penis deep into her, so deep that I could see her belly mounting, and whispered in her ear thatt I will fill her like a baloon. "You'll be swelling huge filled with my cum, till you reach the size of pregnant with 10 normal size children"
She was so desperate to fufill her urge that she juś begged "oh, please, fuck me, fill me"
I was fucking he hard, fealing the huge load being pumped into her, she was moaning and swealing.
When I have finnaly finished , her belly was hard and her stratched skin shiny. Her senses and mind was coming back to reality.
I managed to herlp her to stand up. She could bearly fit in the door, small problem when she was bearly wadling around the flat. She gave a moan, placing herself on a chair squizing her big grape.
"No , I can't take any more, I'm to full" she mumbeld.
You have stil a long way to go - I whisspered in her ear - you have to get ready to feed all of them .
What ? - she was supriesed and a bit scared. Her breast started swelling untill they reached size of basked balls with fat niples matching size of golf balls and huge hard aureolas sticking the same length.
Don't you think thay'll be still hungry ? - I asked - it's not enough for them , you need more.
No!, please stop , she cried as another pair of breasts started growing underneeth.
I'm a breeding cow! - she cried trying to stand up .
She lost her balance and had to prop up on a table. I could see he swollen grape between legs, and took advantage of it.
She was beggin in turns to stop and moaning as waves of orgasm, her hard huge niples we dripping milk.
When I finished, she was wet, sweating and tired. I helped her to get to bed where she felt asleap instantly. She was so big that I there was no place for me there so I placed myself on a sofa , as I felt I need a short nap.
I woke up in my bedroom next to my wife. She woke up also , covered with sweat - 'Oh God, I had a terrible nightmare' she said , and lyed dow again.
- Yes strange dream - I thought , but sudenly I fealt something streange between legs ... everything there was a bit bigger from that I can remember ....
Dream scenario is al the mean chicks I know getting round, huge, and helpless in public, preferably with tons of attractive people watching them. A spiked drink at a party or a restaurant that makes their guts start bulging, a bloat that starts with embarassing belches that keeps getting worse. I want them to steadily tear out of their clothes as they getting bigger and blimpier, the rounder the better. Helpless, everyone can see them as fat balloons, so spherical and swollen they cann't move unless someone rolls them.

Meanwhile, I have my own spiked drink, one that just swells up my curves. I want them to be immobile circles, watching with envy as I turn into an hourglass goddess, sexier than them all a dozen times over. Only reason anyone stares at the blimps over me is to marvel at how fat and helpless they are.
>>60661
Fictional as in characters from fiction.
Bump
>>59736 (OP)
Realistically you couldn't get much done through inflation without them dying, your safest bet would be to hold them captive with no way to exercise and feed them really fattening food and protein shakes. You won't get stuck with murder but false imprisonment will be a bitch, then again whoever you do this to will have to work out both the weight and the trauma so you might get off easy comparatively
>>63046
Why do you keep bumping this crap when it’s about to necro? It’s really annoying at this point and obsessive on your end.
>>63046
Why do you keep bumping this crap when it’s about to necro? It’s really obvious and annoying like that thatoneweirdchick thread
>>63046
Why do you keep bumping these stupid threads when they’re about to necro? You seem like an obsessive useless pathetic sack of shit
>>63046
tmv you useless sack of shit go kill yourself.
>>63046
tmv you useless piece of obsessive stalker shit literally go kill yourself you worthless fat shit.
>>63046
You useless piece of creepy obsessive stalker shit go kill yourself.
>>63046
Stop bumping shit that’s about to necro just because you’re a creepy obsessive stalker. You’re one of two people I know. If you’re the ex then you seriously have mental problems and need to leave me and my partner the fuck alone.

If you’re the more recent guess I’m terribly sorry for my outburst but I actually do have an obsessive stalker ex that won’t leave my partner and I alone anonymously via this community.
OP source?
(33 KB, 682x631, 1665184583410792.jpg)
Inflate her and let her float away. Female artists love that trope so I hope more will draw what they like. I don't mind the secret self inserts.